Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Real Estate Investment@ Ibeju Lekki Deals - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Real Estate Investment@ Ibeju Lekki Deals (222 Views)

Your Real Estate Investment Option / Waoh! Return on Real Estate Investment @ Ibeju / The Value Of Real Estate Investment-Paul Adefarasin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Investment@ Ibeju Lekki Deals by andsboy29: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
They say ,failure to plan is planning to fail. The best time to plan for your furure is now, do not eat with both of your hands.
I bring to you the best form of investment, Real Estate is the real deal and you will never regret investing in it.
I have taken my time to do some research and i choose this particular area for wise investors who will have interest. Its Either u buy plots of land or Houses ,Note that buying properties in this area now before the prices here sky rocket in few months or years to come. Below are some of the industries currently undergoing construction now.

LNG Facility
. Lagos Smart City
. Dangote Refinery Complex
. Lekki Free Trade Zone
. Lekki deep Sea Port
. Several Gated Estates
And many more......

Re: Real Estate Investment@ Ibeju Lekki Deals by andsboy29: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
This is another one oohhh
Time is money
Call or chat us now!!!

(1) (Reply)

Highly Profitable Forex Signals / How To Make Extra Money / Equity Dilution: How Founders Loose Their Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.