Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Please, I Need The Activation Parameters For Internet Download Accelerator Or In - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please, I Need The Activation Parameters For Internet Download Accelerator Or In (1406 Views)

Morpheus Photo Morpher Activation Code Needed Pls! / Help With Autodesk Maya Activation! / Ulead Media Studio 8 Activation Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need The Activation Parameters For Internet Download Accelerator Or In by geebengs(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2007
Please i need the activation parameters for internet download accelerator or internet download manager. Or which software do u use for speedy download on the internet and how can i get it? Thanks in advance.
Re: Please, I Need The Activation Parameters For Internet Download Accelerator Or In by Wilfem(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2007
Activation parameters as How?
Or were you trying to ask of the code for the Premium version of the Download Accelerator Plus, (DAP)?
If that's the case, I think you'll need a credit card to get that. but for the free version, you can easily get it from their website which is; www.speedbit.com. I uses it and my downloads is very regular and accelerated.
Re: Please, I Need The Activation Parameters For Internet Download Accelerator Or In by geebengs(m): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2007
Thanks for the reply wilfem. I got the free version but it seems its expired. Thats why i'm looking for the activation parameter- its asking me for name, email address and activation key.

(1) (Reply)

Book Give Away - Real World Scanning And Halftones / I Need Help / Digital Camera Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.