Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories (1076 Views)

A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) / Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today / Nigeria Real Estate Conference & Summit 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories by betamedia: 6:57am On Jul 13, 2020
Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories,

REAL Estate Excellence Awards (REEA), 20120 Nomination/Entry in Progress.

Submit Nomination Now, IT'S FREE
Visit www.reea.com.ng/nomination-portal

For, Participation, Sponsorship & Enquiries Call:- +234-818-833-7770 | 0808-489-5557 (Whatsapp)

Re: Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories by Humorme2(f): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
Hmm. Drlevi, how can you prefer Gross to Embryology? Are you seriously kidding me? You weird gan o.
It seems you like deep to the pectoralis major and lateral border of the 1st rib.
I seriously cannot grab why anyone may like Gross sha.
Tho, I may get a bit because without all those posterior and anterior to, it may be a bit easy.
Embryology has a range of steps. If someone skips a step, it may be a bit hard to understand. But I prefer it x1000 to Gross.

Are you good at drawing?
Re: Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 12, 2020
Humorme2:
Hmm. Drlevi, how can you prefer Gross to Embryology? Are you seriously kidding me? You weird gan o.
It seems you like deep to the pectoralis major and lateral border of the 1st rib.
I seriously cannot grab why anyone may like Gross sha.
Tho, I may get a bit because without all those posterior and anterior to, it may be a bit easy.
Embryology has a range of steps. If someone skips a step, it may be a bit hard to understand. But I prefer it x1000 to Gross.
I remember when you said embryology was your favourite and how I cringed at the thought of it. It'll take a genius to understand and remember those names of developing body parts that keeps changing. Embryology of the CVS alone nearly drove me mad as the pharyngeal vessels keep disappearing and joining and dividing. How do you understand all that?

Even more annoying is that the organs develop somewhere else and migrate or descend or rotate or fold on it self. Its exhausting tracking the many abstract names let alone, remember the changes and migrations.

For gross, the muscles are the hellish part, even i can't confidently list the muscles of the forearm and sole of the foot. I keep forgetting the names and insertions. But aside muscles, everything else is just blood supply and relations, easier to remember and if you forget, looking at your own body reminds you.

Plus my best memory is visual, if i can conjure up a visual image of my atlas, I can write or explain anything from that image. Images don't work so well for biochemistry and physiology. They work for Embryology but the many changes and migrations just end up rendering the images useless as you need more than the images to make sense of it

Are you good at drawing?
Average... I can draw a humerus that looks like a humerus but my skeleton diagram would traumatize you grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories by Humorme2(f): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
DrLevi:

I remember when you said embryology was your favourite and how I cringed at the thought of it. It'll take a genius to understand and remember those names of developing body parts that keeps changing. Embryology of the CVS alone nearly drove me mad as the pharyngeal vessels keep disappearing and joining and dividing. How do you understand all that?

Even more annoying is that the organs develop somewhere else and migrate or descend or rotate or fold on it self. Its exhausting tracking the many abstract names let alone, remember the changes and migrations.

For gross, the muscles are the hellish part, even i can't confidently list the muscles of the forearm and sole of the foot. I keep forgetting the names and insertions. But aside muscles, everything else is just blood supply and relations, easier to remember and if you forget, looking at your own body reminds you.

Plus my best memory is visual, if i can conjure up a visual image of my atlas, I can write or explain anything from that image. Images don't work so well for biochemistry and physiology. They work for Embryology but the many changes and migrations just end up rendering the images useless as you need more than the images to make sense of it

Lol. I think I need to rephrase this. It will take a genius to fully understand Gross Anat without confusing oneself with origin, insertions and the rest. Just upperlimb alone, I'm a bit confused. Lower limb is just the worst.
Yh, for embryology, Neurlation and folding were a bit confusing. Tho I understand folding now but I'm still yet to grasp Neurlation.
Its true sha, In embryology, there's always a movement, migration or disappearance. Lol. Like I kept wondering where the right umbilical vein disappeared to when I was reading connecting stalk..
I still prefer embryo to Gross any day.
I detest Neurophysio. But I prefer Gross to it.

Anyways I wanted to ask a question.
So I see lots of medicine boys in school. Most of them read alot and are always reading. How do y'all retain all those plenty Grammer in your brain?
Just this little ones I've read, my brain seems muddled. I keep mixing up different insertions and origin. How do you people remember?
Retentive memory is one of my weakest points which is why I revise a lot. But do you people revise a lot too? Or it just sticks to your brain once you read it?
I know everyone has their independent IQ sha, so you can be able to retain things more than I do.

Average... I can draw a humerus that looks like a humerus but my skeleton diagram would traumatize you grin

I seriously do not know how to draw. This is another problem of mine. And people keep on saying I'll fail woefully if I don't learn soon. But I'm not sure drawing can be learned, its a natural talent. So it ain't my fault.
On exam day, I must sha draw something and submit grin I think I work better under pressure sha.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Humorme2:

Lol. I think I need to rephrase this. It will take a genius to fully understand Gross Anat without confusing oneself with origin, insertions and the rest. Just upperlimb alone, I'm a bit confused. Lower limb is just the worst.
Yh, for embryology, Neurlation and folding were a bit confusing. Tho I understand folding now but I'm still yet to grasp Neurlation.
Its true sha, In embryology, there's always a movement, migration or disappearance. Lol. Like I kept wondering where the right umbilical vein disappeared to when I was reading connecting stalk..
I still prefer embryo to Gross any day.
I detest Neurophysio. But I prefer Gross to it.
The beauty of gross is that hardly will any lecturer ask you origin and insertion in an exam but same can't be said of the migration, folding and disappearing in embryology, in fact that's where my lecturers will start Q1 from

Instead of trying to convince you that embryology is a bastarrd, how about you tell me how you study it, maybe I've been doing it wrong

Anyways I wanted to ask a question.
So I see lots of medicine boys in school. Most of them read alot and are always reading. How do y'all retain all those plenty Grammer in your brain?
Just this little ones I've read, my brain seems muddled. I keep mixing up different insertions and origin. How do you people remember?
Retentive memory is one of my weakest points which is why I revise a lot. But do you people revise a lot too? Or it just sticks to your brain once you read it?
I know everyone has their independent IQ sha, so you can be able to retain things more than I do.
I feel the pressure of failure is the biggest motivator for why we read so much, the stakes are very high for us and the college wouldn't think twice before failing you.

I can't speak for all my colleagues, so I'll talk about myself and some of my colleagues. Most of us read our textbooks no less than 3 times before exams, somethings up to 5 times from start to finish, not to mention the special revisions for hard topics. Sometime some things settle at first read, some things don't even settle after reading it 5 times.

We do a lot of revisions, like a whole lot. We also discuss among ourselves and help each other understand better. some use mnemonics to remember long lists like cranial nerves and clotting factors, some use flash cards and test their knowledge regularly, some use special methods peculiar to them.

For me, if it makes sense then I'll remember it, cramming doesn't work for me, I have to make it make sense. I also use mnemonics for lists and flash card when it's close to exams and I need the information at my fingertips

I seriously do not know how to draw. This is another problem of mine. And people keep on saying I'll fail woefully if I don't learn soon. But I'm not sure drawing can be learned, its a natural talent. So it ain't my fault.
On exam day, I must sha draw something and submit grin I think I work better under pressure sha.
My lecturer told us that we're medics not fine art students. E no gats be photorealistic.

Just draw something clear, not necessarily accurate, if possibly draw it very large to help with clarity and focus more on making sure you label every every. For my diagrams, I usually focus on filling everywhere with labels than doing fine art because of time.

It helps to practice your diagrams before hand, not for the beauty but for the accurate labelling, which i think most lecturers would appreciate compared to a fine art work with only one or two things labelled.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories by Humorme2(f): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
DrLevi:

The beauty of gross is that hardly will any lecturer ask you origin and insertion in an exam but same can't be said of the migration, folding and disappearing in embryology, in fact that's where my lecturers will start Q1 from

Are your questions usually sub-objectives or theory based?
Because I saw a past question where they asked a question that goes like this 'Discuss on the muscles of the scapulo-Deltoid region'
Now, for that kinda question, should the person not discuss on everything that relates to that region including the muscles, their origin, insertions and innervation?
If someone doesn't do so, what then can they talk about?

I think the way they set questions for medicine students in my school is different from other courses. One guy I know told me that they set mainly sub-objective question for them. Is that how they set yours?

Instead of trying to convince you that embryology is a bastarrd, how about you tell me how you study it, maybe I've been doing it wrong

Lmao. Are you seriously asking me this? Or you just want to laugh at me grin
You can't have been doing it wrong o. You na boss na. I'm still learning from you o.
I don't really know sha. All I know is the topics in embryology are all linked together. If you miss one topic, you may find it hard understanding the next.
There's a man in my school that does tutorial for students. He gives them standard notes to read for exam. I heard people that read his notes always pass so I usually photocopy all his notes.
His notes helps me alot sha especially in histology. What textbook do you read for histology if I may ask?
I have inder bir Singh textbook on my phone but I do not really understand his textbook tho.
Also what textbook do you read for neurophysio?
Infact tell me all the textbook you read grin

I feel the pressure of failure is the biggest motivator for why we read so much, the stakes are very high for us and the college wouldn't think twice before failing you.

I can't speak for all my colleagues, so I'll talk about myself and some of my colleagues. Most of us read our textbooks no less than 3 times before exams, somethings up to 5 times from start to finish, not to mention the special revisions for hard topics. Sometime some things settle at first read, some things don't even settle after reading it 5 times.

Wait. You're telling me that some people read Keith Moore textbook 3 or 5 times without their brain exploding??
Just how many times have you read it?
Now I'm feeling like I'm talking with a boss.
You na boss o.
And you're asking me to tell you how I read Embryo.
Lmao. Please don't laugh at me abeg.

We do a lot of revisions, like a whole lot. We also discuss among ourselves and help each other understand better. some use mnemonics to remember long lists like cranial nerves and clotting factors, some use flash cards and test their knowledge regularly, some use special methods peculiar to them.

For me, if it makes sense then I'll remember it, cramming doesn't work for me, I have to make it make sense. I also use mnemonics for lists and flash card when it's close to exams and I need the information at my fingertips

Do you make notes while reading or you just read like that?
There's this guy I'm always seeing in night class, I've never seen him jotting down anything before but if you ask him an in depth question, he must answer. I wonder how he does it. I'm a kind of person that can never understand what I'm reading if I don't jot.

I just browsed about that flash cards and I do not really understand what they are saying. How is it like? How does it work?
I'm seriously here to learn.

My lecturer told us that we're medics not fine art students. E no gats be photorealistic.

Just draw something clear, not necessarily accurate, if possibly draw it very large to help with clarity and focus more on making sure you label every every. For my diagrams, I usually focus on filling everywhere with labels than doing fine art because of time.

It helps to practice your diagrams before hand, not for the beauty but for the accurate labelling, which i think most lecturers would appreciate compared to a fine art work with only one or two things labelled.

Yh. One Rad guy has told me this before.
Lol. Now I'm trying to remember the last time I focused on learning diagrams and it has really been a while.
Reading at home is really hard sha.
There's this motivation I get when I see people reading in school. It gives me moral to read. Lol. I dunno if you understand sha. Now I'm blabbing.
Re: Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Humorme2:

Are your questions usually sub-objectives or theory based?
Because I saw a past question where they asked a question that goes like this 'Discuss on the muscles of the scapulo-Deltoid region'
Now, for that kinda question, should the person not discuss on everything that relates to that region including the muscles, their origin, insertions and innervation?
If someone doesn't do so, what then can they talk about?

I think the way they set questions for medicine students in my school is different from other courses. One guy I know told me that they set mainly sub-objective question for them. Is that how they set yours?
E go con be like say i rude. I didn't see the mention, even thought you ghosted me. Just saw it now while randomly going thorough my liked post. So apologies for the hiatus.

Our tests are usually objectives/subjectives but exams are 2/3-hours long theory exams.

And yeah we get some muscle questions like sole of the feet, muscles of mastication, scapulo-deltoid which i think its just big name for rotator-cuff(I'll have to confirm) which requires origin, insertion and innervation but these are rare unlike that bastarrd coursegrin

Lmao. Are you seriously asking me this? Or you just want to laugh at me grin
You can't have been doing it wrong o. You na boss na. I'm still learning from you o.
I don't really know sha. All I know is the topics in embryology are all linked together. If you miss one topic, you may find it hard understanding the next.
There's a man in my school that does tutorial for students. He gives them standard notes to read for exam. I heard people that read his notes always pass so I usually photocopy all his notes.
His notes helps me alot sha especially in histology. What textbook do you read for histology if I may ask?
I have inder bir Singh textbook on my phone but I do not really understand his textbook tho.
Also what textbook do you read for neurophysio?
Infact tell me all the textbook you read grin
See as babe carry hypo con wash me. Calling me boss. And I thought only medical student wash people, but apparently its a college thing.

The thing about sequences and linking topics is that different textbook list the topics differently so which textbook did you use so i can see how the topics are properly linked there.

For histology I used Junqueiria. Never liked and refused to read indebir singh.

Funny enough, I haven't read any textbook for neurophysiology, the semester was too tasking so I decided to just focus on my notes. But I'm if too read it which i should, it'll be GUYTON

I did a series of diary posts on my book choices sometime last year after my first semester results. I'll edit this post with a link when i find it but lemme list some:
#Disclaimer: I usually like to consult and confirm from different textbooks, but I only read one as my base text(before you kill me with hype grin)

Histo: Junqueira
Embryo: Vishram
Neuroanatomy: Vishram/Inderbir singh
Gross: Vishram
Physio: Guyton/Sembulingam/Costanzo
Biochem: Essentials/Vasudevan

The link: https://www.nairaland.com/4770400/omen/2#83207782

Wait. You're telling me that some people read Keith Moore textbook 3 or 5 times without their brain exploding??
Just how many times have you read it?
Now I'm feeling like I'm talking with a boss.
You na boss o.
And you're asking me to tell you how I read Embryo.
Lmao. Please don't laugh at me abeg.
Lol... not like the entire textbook at once, just what we're doing that semester. Technically if you combine all three semesters, I can say my colleagues have read it 3-5 times from start till finish.

I don't read keith, my eyes hate reading the font. I read Vishram and if I combine all the reads from the there volumes, I would reach 3 times although i don't count, I just read and read till its exam.

The washing again. Wahala for the person tap wey you dey use o

Do you make notes while reading or you just read like that?
There's this guy I'm always seeing in night class, I've never seen him jotting down anything before but if you ask him an in depth question, he must answer. I wonder how he does it. I'm a kind of person that can never understand what I'm reading if I don't jot.

I just browsed about that flash cards and I do not really understand what they are saying. How is it like? How does it work?
I'm seriously here to learn.
Most times I prefer to just read and read, no notes, no marking, just read but sometimes I make notes though, it helps commit the stuff to my brain but I don't use the notes when I come back to read it again, I just read or make new notes.
Whether to jot or not depends on if I'm understanding what I'm reading.

I only ever make real notes for exams, those ones basically are basically detailed approach to exam question, exactly how i would write it if it comes out. So i read these ones over and over before the exam day because I don't like conjuring up things in exams hall as I might forget an important detail

Yh. One Rad guy has told me this before.
Lol. Now I'm trying to remember the last time I focused on learning diagrams and it has really been a while.
Reading at home is really hard sha.
There's this motivation I get when I see people reading in school. It gives me moral to read. Lol. I dunno if you understand sha. Now I'm blabbing.
Lol this is something I can relate to, I can barely pull 1 hour of reading at the moment. I don't even try anymore, decided to focus the energy on other things, when school resumes, the reading will resume with it

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories by Humorme2(f): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2020
DrLevi:

E go con be like say i rude. I didn't see the mention, even thought you ghosted me. Just saw it now while randomly going thorough my liked post. So apologies for the hiatus.

Our tests are usually objectives/subjectives but exams are 2/3-hours long theory exams.

And yeah we get some muscle questions like sole of the feet, muscles of mastication, scapulo-deltoid which i think its just big name for rotator-cuff(I'll have to confirm) which requires origin, insertion and innervation but these are rare unlike that bastarrd coursegrin

Yh. I was wondering why you didn't reply sha. But no p
There are about two muscles in the scapulo-deltoid that are not in the rotator cuff muscles. Not sure sha.
So you're saying they do not really ask muscle questions?

So if they do not ask questions on muscles, what kind of questions do they now ask. Just give me an example of an objective question they can/may ask.

See as babe carry hypo con wash me. Calling me boss. And I thought only medical student wash people, but apparently its a college thing.

The thing about sequences and linking topics is that different textbook list the topics differently so which textbook did you use so i can see how the topics are properly linked there.

For histology I used Junqueiria. Never liked and refused to read indebir singh.

Funny enough, I haven't read any textbook for neurophysiology, the semester was too tasking so I decided to just focus on my notes. But I'm if too read it which i should, it'll be GUYTON

I did a series of diary posts on my book choices sometime last year after my first semester results. I'll edit this post with a link when i find it but lemme list some:
#Disclaimer: I usually like to consult and confirm from different textbooks, but I only read one as my base text(before you kill me with hype grin)

Histo: Junqueira
Embryo: Vishram
Neuroanatomy: Vishram/Inderbir singh
Gross: Vishram
Physio: Guyton/Sembulingam/Costanzo
Biochem: Essentials/Vasudevan

The link: https://www.nairaland.com/4770400/omen/2#83207782

Lol. Tbh, I sabi hype person sha. Very very well.
I read inder bir Singh textbook for embryology. It is linked properly from the beginning to the end. Except that Neurulation was explained later. Maybe this is why I still don't understand that part.

Junqueiria? I've never heard the name. Textbooks dey sha. Maybe I'll go download later. Shey the textbook is good?

Why don't you like inder bir Singh's textbooks?

We have had only 4 or 5 neurophysiology classes before we went on the covid whatever. So I'm not sure I can be able to read with incomplete note sha. I photocopied the note of someone from past set, that's what I've been reading.

Yh. That sembuliguan is a very good textbook sha. Much better than Guyton in my opinion.
Thanks for the link. I really appreciate.

Neuroanatomy isn't part of my course for this semester and I seriously hope it will never be among till I finish. The name carry weight.
I dunno why we're even doing all this complicated courses sef. I seriously do not know why.

Lol... not like the entire textbook at once, just what we're doing that semester. Technically if you combine all three semesters, I can say my colleagues have read it 3-5 times from start till finish.

I don't read keith, my eyes hate reading the font. I read Vishram and if I combine all the reads from the there volumes, I would reach 3 times although i don't count, I just read and read till its exam.

The washing again. Wahala for the person tap wey you dey use o

Ok. I get. So before y'all write your MBBS exams, you must have revised the textbook like 3 or more times.
It is actually not that bad sha.
I saw an MBBS question paper once and my eyes nearly bulged.
The main thing is not even getting medicine, the koko is being able to pass the exams that follow. It requires too much dedication and commitment.
I know of one guy in my campus that is re sitting for the exam. He's always reading in night class. And I heard if he fails this 2nd time, he will be deported to an Agric course.

Most times I prefer to just read and read, no notes, no marking, just read but sometimes I make notes though, it helps commit the stuff to my brain but I don't use the notes when I come back to read it again, I just read or make new notes.
Whether to jot or not depends on if I'm understanding what I'm reading.

I only ever make real notes for exams, those ones basically are basically detailed approach to exam question, exactly how i would write it if it comes out. So i read these ones over and over before the exam day because I don't like conjuring up things in exams hall as I might forget an important detail

Wow. You na boss o. And I'm sure if they ask you anything, you must answer. I off cap for you.
I no fit do that one o. I must jot down something. If I don't jot, I just wasted my time that day because I won't remember anything at all.

You didn't answer my question on that flashcard stuff.

Lol this is something I can relate to, I can barely pull 1 hour of reading at the moment. I don't even try anymore, decided to focus the energy on other things, when school resumes, the reading will resume with it

Naso them dey always talk. Tbh, I don't believe people that say this. During exam now, their biro will not stop moving.
Our course rep said he's not reading too. But I don't believe him at all. That guy likes book too much to sideline it for a while.
I don't believe any medical student that says this.

Thanks for answering tho. Really appreciate.
Muchás Gracias.
Re: Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
Humorme2:

Yh. I was wondering why you didn't reply sha. But no p
There are about two muscles in the scapulo-deltoid that are not in the rotator cuff muscles. Not sure sha.
So you're saying they do not really ask muscle questions?

So if they do not ask questions on muscles, what kind of questions do they now ask. Just give me an example of an objective question they can/may ask.

Which muscles are these, I'm thinking deltoid and p.major but I'll wait for your answer.

Questions we get asked are like

- Carpal tunnel, brachial plexus, Anatomical snuffbox, cubital fossa, Axilla(upper limb), anastomoses
- Organs for thorax and abdomen
- popliteal fossa, plexuses
- Any and every joint, artery, nerve

We get muscles questions though, just maybe one out of 6 - 10 question.

Lol. Tbh, I sabi hype person sha. Very very well.
I read inder bir Singh textbook for embryology. It is linked properly from the beginning to the end. Except that Neurulation was explained later. Maybe this is why I still don't understand that part.

Junqueiria? I've never heard the name. Textbooks dey sha. Maybe I'll go download later. Shey the textbook is good?

Why don't you like inder bir Singh's textbooks?

We have had only 4 or 5 neurophysiology classes before we went on the covid whatever. So I'm not sure I can be able to read with incomplete note sha. I photocopied the note of someone from past set, that's what I've been reading.

Yh. That sembuliguan is a very good textbook sha. Much better than Guyton in my opinion.
Thanks for the link. I really appreciate.

Neuroanatomy isn't part of my course for this semester and I seriously hope it will never be among till I finish. The name carry weight.
I dunno why we're even doing all this complicated courses sef. I seriously do not know why.
I guess I'll have to read inderbir singh afterall(thanks for the recommedation). The real question is why most people like indian textbooks especially that indebir singh.

I'm surprised you haven't heard of junqueria, it's very good, also very large but explains thing way better than indebir singh does.

Sembuligam a much better textbook than Guyton? Lol.... make people no hear you sha, that's basically blasphemy for most physiology faithful cheesy

Ok. I get. So before y'all write your MBBS exams, you must have revised the textbook like 3 or more times.
It is actually not that bad sha.
I saw an MBBS question paper once and my eyes nearly bulged.
The main thing is not even getting medicine, the koko is being able to pass the exams that follow. It requires too much dedication and commitment.
I know of one guy in my campus that is re sitting for the exam. He's always reading in night class. And I heard if he fails this 2nd time, he will be deported to an Agric course.
Lol at "my eyes nearly bugled" . It's the cross we picked, we have to carry it.

A resit should give him one more chance, a repeat. I don't know how it's done in your school but everybody gets 3 chances then its deportation.
The pressure than comes with a resit or repeat is something I don't hope to experience, I hear its very very bad.

Wow. You na boss o. And I'm sure if they ask you anything, you must answer. I off cap for you.
I no fit do that one o. I must jot down something. If I don't jot, I just wasted my time that day because I won't remember anything at all.

You didn't answer my question on that flashcard stuff.
If you read my diary, you'll see I fumble a lot but yet you've decided to hype me anyway. I offend you? undecided grin

I believe is doing whatever works for oneself. If your technique works, use it with your full chest.... But at least tell me your handwriting is not as bad as Alexa's cheesy

Okay the flashcards, sorry I skipped that.
It actually easy, It just a card. You write a question on one side and the answer on the other. You make a lot of them with different questions

Then you arrange them with the questions side facing you. You pick one, look at the question, try to answer it, then flip to confirm the answer, then move on to the next question. With time, you'll see that you can answer all the questions in the card.

it used for quick memorization. First time I use it was my last jamb, I had like 50+ of them cut out from indomie cartons, they had physic formulas written on them. Before my exam day, I was spitting formula like I wrote the physics textbook

Naso them dey always talk. Tbh, I don't believe people that say this. During exam now, their biro will not stop moving.
Our course rep said he's not reading too. But I don't believe him at all. That guy likes book too much to sideline it for a while.
I don't believe any medical student that says this.

Thanks for answering tho. Really appreciate.
Muchás Gracias.
Lol... I give up. I'm not even gonna try to convince you
Re: Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories by Humorme2(f): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
DrLevi:

Which muscles are these, I'm thinking deltoid and p.major but I'll wait for your answer.

Questions we get asked are like

- Carpal tunnel, brachial plexus, Anatomical snuffbox, cubital fossa, Axilla(upper limb), anastomoses
- Organs for thorax and abdomen
- popliteal fossa, plexuses
- Any and every joint, artery, nerve

We get muscles questions though, just maybe one out of 6 - 10 question.

Yh. I think its deltoid and teres major. But I'm sure you're right. You na Boss grin
Wow if those are the kind of questions they set, then I guess Gross can't be that hard then.

I guess I'll have to read inderbir singh afterall(thanks for the recommedation). The real question is why most people like indian textbooks especially that indebir singh.

I'm surprised you haven't heard of junqueria, it's very good, also very large but explains thing way better than indebir singh does.

Sembuligam a much better textbook than Guyton? Lol.... make people no hear you sha, that's basically blasphemy for most physiology faithful cheesy

I still feel you're laughing at me sha(grin)
So you're not inclined to follow the crowd then?
I don't really know much about textbooks tho. Someone just sent me the textbook and I started reading.

But sembuliguan is more understandable. Have you actually read it before?

Lol at "my eyes nearly bugled" . It's the cross we picked, we have to carry it.

A resit should give him one more chance, a repeat. I don't know how it's done in your school but everybody gets 3 chances then its deportation.
The pressure than comes with a resit or repeat is something I don't hope to experience, I hear its very very bad.

I wasn't really sure sha. I thought there were only two chances
You no fit experience am na. I still maintain my stance that you na Boss grin grin

If you read my diary, you'll see I fumble a lot but yet you've decided to hype me anyway. I offend you? undecided grin

I believe is doing whatever works for oneself. If your technique works, use it with your full chest.... But at least tell me your handwriting is not as bad as Alexa's cheesy

Okay the flashcards, sorry I skipped that.
It actually easy, It just a card. You write a question on one side and the answer on the other. You make a lot of them with different questions

Then you arrange them with the questions side facing you. You pick one, look at the question, try to answer it, then flip to confirm the answer, then move on to the next question. With time, you'll see that you can answer all the questions in the card.

it used for quick memorization. First time I use it was my last jamb, I had like 50+ of them cut out from indomie cartons, they had physic formulas written on them. Before my exam day, I was spitting formula like I wrote the physics textbook

I actually haven't seen any fumbling part in your diary tho. Of course you express some anxiety sometimes which is normal but you do not fumble. In my opinion grin
My handwriting is actually very bad sha. Lemme show you a picture.
Shey you can still be able to remember all those physics formula's you learned sha?
Thanks. I'll definitely try out the flash card stuff whenever school resumes.

Lol... I give up. I'm not even gonna try to convince you

You cannot even convince me before grin grin
Re: Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 24, 2020
Humorme2:

Yh. I think its deltoid and teres major. But I'm sure you're right. You na Boss grin
Wow if those are the kind of questions they set, then I guess Gross can't be that hard then.
I just realize nothing consign scapula with p.major. Shame is catching me right now but of course despite seeing through my toxic stuff and subtlety correcting it, you still call my boss.
It's starting to sound more like you're laughing me than hyping sad

Thanks though, learnt some today.

I still feel you're laughing at me sha(grin)
So you're not inclined to follow the crowd then?
I don't really know much about textbooks tho. Someone just sent me the textbook and I started reading.

But sembuliguan is more understandable. Have you actually read it before?
Nahhhhhh after you just schooled me in upper limb, I'm the one calling you boss from henceforth.

I think it's a problem sha, once a textbook is general used, that's the one textbook I don't like to use. It's like some built-in rebel behaviour that i don't understand

I have and still do read sembumligam, infact its the only textbook I consistently read especially for theory exams but it doesn't really explain some things properly. The explanation is where Guyton is king not to mention the international recognition.

I wasn't really sure sha. I thought there were only two chances
You no fit experience am na. I still maintain my stance that you na Boss grin grin
I actually avoid people that say I can't fail, in fact I think I keep telling myself that I could fail to counter the many times I've been told I can't fail.

I feed on my fear of failure and it gingers me to read, so anytime someone makes me less scared, I just double the effort and scared myself to death cheesy

I actually haven't seen any fumbling part in your diary tho. Of course you express some anxiety sometimes which is normal but you do not fumble. In my opinion grin
My handwriting is actually very bad sha. Lemme show you a picture.
Shey you can still be able to remember all those physics formula's you learned sha?
Thanks. I'll definitely try out the flash card stuff whenever school resumes
You cannot even convince me before grin grin
I just fumbled, so.... grin

You're officially a scammer, how can you call that writing "very bad", it doesn't even qualify as "bad" undecided
also if you mark your notes like this, wahala for your textbook o cheesy

The physics formula? well just some of the basic ones but most are gone. If i see them somewhere tho, I can recognize them but my memory has been allocated to more pressing "stuff"... not to mention, its been almost 4 years now

You're inspiring a diary post against this myth that med student live and breathe books. I'll definitely write about it.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories by Humorme2(f): 7:34am On Nov 24, 2020
DrLevi:

I just realize nothing consign scapula with p.major. Shame is catching me right now but of course despite seeing through my toxic stuff and subtlety correcting it, you still call my boss.
It's starting to sound more like you're laughing me than hyping sad

Thanks though, learnt some today.

Lol. I feel you wrote pectoralis major on purpose. Or you've actually forgotten because if I'm to read upper limb, lower limb, head and neck, abdomen and the rest, in the space of 2 years, I'll definitely forget stuff I read at the beginning.
Also I'm very good at upper limb but lower limb is another problem entirely. I forget that one alot.

Nahhhhhh after you just schooled me in upper limb, I'm the one calling you boss from henceforth.

I think it's a problem sha, once a textbook is general used, that's the one textbook I don't like to use. It's like some built-in rebel behaviour that i don't understand

I have and still do read sembumligam, infact its the only textbook I consistently read especially for theory exams but it doesn't really explain some things properly. The explanation is where Guyton is king not to mention the international recognition.

Lol. Me I'm not a Boss o. I no too sabi Gross or any other thing sef.

I thought you said you do not like following the crowd. Why the hype on Guyton then? I personally do not like it because it is the most used textbook in our campus.

I actually avoid people that say I can't fail, in fact I think I keep telling myself that I could fail to counter the many times I've been told I can't fail.

I feed on my fear of failure and it gingers me to read, so anytime someone makes me less scared, I just double the effort and scared myself to death cheesy

I understand sha. The fear of failure is a motivating force for most of you.
That means many people actually tell you you can't fail? This means I'm right then. Most of your friends know that you're a Boss grin grin And Bosses always win grin

I just fumbled, so.... grin

You're officially a scammer, how can you call that writing "very bad", it doesn't even qualify as "bad" undecided
also if you mark your notes like this, wahala for your textbook o cheesy

The physics formula? well just some of the basic ones but most are gone. If i see them somewhere tho, I can recognize them but my memory has been allocated to more pressing "stuff"... not to mention, its been almost 4 years now

You're inspiring a diary post against this myth that med student live and breathe books. I'll definitely write about it.

People actually say they like the way I underline things. Because the night before exams, it helps me remember the important parts.
Lemme not lie, most of my books are underlined. All my textbooks are in PDF format, if not them go hear am too grin

Wait, I've been meaning to ask a question.
So I'm sure you're in either a college of medicine or a college of health sciences this period.
Would you categorize the other courses like rehab, radiography as non-medical students because they aren't studying medicine or would you say only medicine students are the medical students?
Because this has caused an argument between med rehab students and medicine students in my school. Of course trust medicine people to start forming high and mighty grin

The truth is that y'all read too much. Anytime I go to night class, there's a particular medicine boy that is always there. I'm not sure this guy has spent like 24hrs in his room since we resumed. The way he stays in class is really appalling. I'm sure he will still be in school by now sef.
The ones that don't read are the type that have their parents as professors or doctors in the teaching hospital. These type do not even bother about attendance or classes.
Re: Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Humorme2:

Lol. I feel you wrote pectoralis major on purpose. Or you've actually forgotten because if I'm to read upper limb, lower limb, head and neck, abdomen and the rest, in the space of 2 years, I'll definitely forget stuff I read at the beginning.
Also I'm very good at upper limb but lower limb is another problem entirely. I forget that one alot.
Making excuses for my fumbling is actually worse than the fumbling itself. You've finished my self-esteem like this cry

I concur that lower limb is a bastarrd grin

Lol. Me I'm not a Boss o. I no too sabi Gross or any other thing sef.

I thought you said you do not like following the crowd. Why the hype on Guyton then? I personally do not like it because it is the most used textbook in our campus.
naso them dey talk, then go on to school other people... I refused to believe the scam. You're the boss

I actually can't remember the last time I read guyton, should be last semester, nowadays I just consult it for values, clinicals and some things not properly explained in Linda constanzo and sembulimgam but that doesn't mean I would say any textbook is better than Guyton because they're not. I just don't read it because it too large and I read too slow.

The fact is both Guyton and sembulimgam are both popular is my school, sembulingam is even more popular, so if I was rebelling, it would be me skipping sembulingam but I'm not doing that. I guess the fear of failing trumps the urge ti rebel

I understand sha. The fear of failure is a motivating force for most of you.
That means many people actually tell you you can't fail? This means I'm right then. Most of your friends know that you're a Boss grin grin And Bosses always win grin
Have you considered a career in law? it's hard convincing you

People tell me that because people are optimistic and tend to base future success on past successes even though the variables are not the same. Wahala for who go beleive wetin people talk, instead of working as hard as they can

And most of friends as just scammers like you are, I've learnt not to take their words as a true evaluation of my abilities

People actually say they like the way I underline things. Because the night before exams, it helps me remember the important parts.
Lemme not lie, most of my books are underlined. All my textbooks are in PDF format, if not them go hear am too grin

Wait, I've been meaning to ask a question.
So I'm sure you're in either a college of medicine or a college of health sciences this period.
Would you categorize the other courses like rehab, radiography as non-medical students because they aren't studying medicine or would you say only medicine students are the medical students?
Because this has caused an argument between med rehab students and medicine students in my school. Of course trust medicine people to start forming high and mighty grin
LMAO, thank god you don't have physical textbook. I can't imagine the mutilation.
I've seen people use the annotation ability of pdf readers to mark the living daylight out of their textbooks. Its just wrong but I guess it works for them

This issue. I try not to join d!ck-measuring contests because I have bigger things to be bothered with, except its moving stuff then I'm game.
I haven't really given this much thought actually but now thinking about it and all I can say is "who cares!", its just a name that doesn't even confer any real status except getting some girls interested in you and some guys like "You go sabi book". Seriously, why would anyone care about being called a medical student or not.

I see no reason why the med rehab guys and radiography guys would want the title, I also see not reason why medince guys would object to them having the title.

I'm of the opinion that "I don't care", I didn't come here to drag a very temporal title such as "medical students", cause one moment you're one and the next you're an agric student. Whats there to be proud about

Also this fallacy about med students being proud, we don't have the time, like you said below, we're always reading.

The truth is that y'all read too much. Anytime I go to night class, there's a particular medicine boy that is always there. I'm not sure this guy has spent like 24hrs in his room since we resumed. The way he stays in class is really appalling. I'm sure he will still be in school by now sef.
The ones that don't read are the type that have their parents as professors or doctors in the teaching hospital. These type do not even bother about attendance or classes.
Too much? it's barely enough grin

How can someone trying to survive be appalling? not everyone of us can just glance at the books once and pass, some of us especially me have to chain night classes from the first day until the last and still be feel we haven't read enough.

if you've seen med students before a just released MB list before, you'll understand. Almost everybody cries, either tears of joy or tears of sorrow but tears dey brekete.

And those types that skip classes and don't read, aside a few geniuses, na dem dey full fail-out list.
Re: Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories by Humorme2(f): 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
DrLevi:

Making excuses for my fumbling is actually worse than the fumbling itself. You've finished my self-esteem like this cry

I concur that lower limb is a bastarrd grin

Lmao. If you call forgetting a little thing like that fumbling, what of me that forgets lower limb like say na water. Hmm. Wahala for who no dey fumble o grin

naso them dey talk, then go on to school other people... I refused to believe the scam. You're the boss

I actually can't remember the last time I read guyton, should be last semester, nowadays I just consult it for values, clinicals and some things not properly explained in Linda constanzo and sembulimgam but that doesn't mean I would say any textbook is better than Guyton because they're not. I just don't read it because it too large and I read too slow.

The fact is both Guyton and sembulimgam are both popular is my school, sembulingam is even more popular, so if I was rebelling, it would be me skipping sembulingam but I'm not doing that. I guess the fear of failing trumps the urge ti rebel

Since sembuliguan is much popular, then it has to be the best. I still maintain my stance grin

Have you considered a career in law? it's hard convincing you

People tell me that because people are optimistic and tend to base future success on past successes even though the variables are not the same. Wahala for who go beleive wetin people talk, instead of working as hard as they can

And most of friends as just scammers like you are, I've learnt not to take their words as a true evaluation of my abilities

Well from all I've read in your diary, I'm sure you'll pass. Trust me, my instincts have never failed me before.
With the way you read, I'm very positive you will.
From what I heard, about 89 in 100 people are likely to pass MBBS in one sitting. Do you think you may be among the 11 that will fail?
In my opinion, you can't.

LMAO, thank god you don't have physical textbook. I can't imagine the mutilation.
I've seen people use the annotation ability of pdf readers to mark the living daylight out of their textbooks. Its just wrong but I guess it works for them

Lol. I'm sure your notes are prolly angelic and pure. Seriously how can anybody read without underlining? Y'all are weird.

This issue. I try not to join d!ck-measuring contests because I have bigger things to be bothered with, except its moving stuff then I'm game.
I haven't really given this much thought actually but now thinking about it and all I can say is "who cares!", its just a name that doesn't even confer any real status except getting some girls interested in you and some guys like "You go sabi book". Seriously, why would anyone care about being called a medical student or not.

I see no reason why the med rehab guys and radiography guys would want the title, I also see not reason why medince guys would object to them having the title.

I'm of the opinion that "I don't care", I didn't come here to drag a very temporal title such as "medical students", cause one moment you're one and the next you're an agric student. Whats there to be proud about

Also this fallacy about med students being proud, we don't have the time, like you said below, we're always reading.

Lol. You shouldn't have used 'we' tho. Just because you're not bothered doesn't mean others do not have pride a bit.
What actually caused the issue between the two courses was because the course rep of medicine kept saying that other courses in the health science faculty should not be called medical students because they are not.
I actually thought that all students that study courses that relates with the health sector should be called medical students but it seems the guy wanted the title for only his people. Not like its any of my business but that was too extra. In my opinion.

Too much? it's barely enough grin

How can someone trying to survive be appalling? not everyone of us can just glance at the books once and pass, some of us especially me have to chain night classes from the first day until the last and still be feel we haven't read enough.

if you've seen med students before a just released MB list before, you'll understand. Almost everybody cries, either tears of joy or tears of sorrow but tears dey brekete.

And those types that skip classes and don't read, aside a few geniuses, na dem dey full fail-out list.

I'm sure you also attend night class like that guy grin grin And you were telling me to recommend embryo textbook for you. I still really feel you were just tryna laugh tho.
Y'all are trying tho.
My friends in school always call me jacker because I spend hours reading but I don see people wey dey jack pass me grin

Wish y'all good luck tho
Re: Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 25, 2020
Humorme2:

Lmao. If you call forgetting a little thing like that fumbling, what of me that forgets lower limb like say na water. Hmm. Wahala for who no dey fumble o grin

All this modesty won't stop me from calling you boss.

Since sembuliguan is much popular, then it has to be the best. I still maintain my stance grin

I didn't want to say it so as to not offend sembuligam faithfuls but that book is for lazy people, myself included angry #ShotFired!

Well from all I've read in your diary, I'm sure you'll pass. Trust me, my instincts have never failed me before.
With the way you read, I'm very positive you will.
From what I heard, about 89 in 100 people are likely to pass MBBS in one sitting. Do you think you may be among the 11 that will fail?
In my opinion, you can't.
89%? Definitely not my school or any school I know of. It's like 70% here if the class is serious or 50-60% as was the last MB

In fact the last MB is the reason I'm so scared. It was 'no jokes'

Thanks for the vote of confidence, it's quite reassuringgrin

Lol. I'm sure your notes are prolly angelic and pure. Seriously how can anybody read without underlining? Y'all are weird.
Bold of you to assume I have notescheesy

I actually snap notes from the front benchers in the class and covert to PDF. So I don't usually have a habit of marking anything.

It's very inefficient but I'm a lazy student so...

Lol. You shouldn't have used 'we' tho. Just because you're not bothered doesn't mean others do not have pride a bit.
What actually caused the issue between the two courses was because the course rep of medicine kept saying that other courses in the health science faculty should not be called medical students because they are not.
I actually thought that all students that study courses that relates with the health sector should be called medical students but it seems the guy wanted the title for only his people. Not like its any of my business but that was too extra. In my opinion.

You seem to be of the opinion that 'most' med students are proud and snubs. I mean this is popular opinion but you spend a lot of time with them so I had hoped you'd have a different view.

Any reason why the course rep made this statement or medical students in your school don't have pile load of assignments, report or even reading to do.

In my class, unless it's a lecture, you can never get so much as half the class together. Everybody has dispersed to the various libraries, hostels or personal reading spots. Nobody get that time at all.

I'm sure you also attend night class like that guy grin grin And you were telling me to recommend embryo textbook for you. I still really feel you were just tryna laugh tho.
Y'all are trying tho.
My friends in school always call me jacker because I spend hours reading but I don see people wey dey jack pass me grin

Wish y'all good luck tho
I don't think I do it like that guy but I try not to fail grin

Also, it's a rule of mine to learn from any and everybody. You never can tell where important knowledge would come from.
Because I read a lot doesn't mean I know a lot. So if you've got stuff, book recommendations or anything at all, share biko.

I knew you were just as much a jacker as we are. You gave that up when you said you see the guy every time you go to night class. You must go to them alot to notice that he does too grin
Re: Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories by Humorme2(f): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
DrLevi:

All this modesty won't stop me from calling you boss.
I didn't want to say it so as to not offend sembuligam faithfuls but that book is for lazy people, myself included angry #ShotFired!

Well since you're of the opinion that Guyton is better, I guess you're right. After all, you na confirmed Boss. No cap grin

89%? Definitely not my school or any school I know of. It's like 70% here if the class is serious or 50-60% as was the last MB
In fact the last MB is the reason I'm so scared. It was 'no jokes'

Thanks for the vote of confidence, it's quite reassuringgrin

Lol. Me I dont really know sha. But I can remember one sunday in school when med students who had passed their MBBS came for thanksgiving. I think the guy that spoke said about 11 people failed, not sure sha.
My own is that from your diary you will surely pass. Your moniker already has the Dr. tag sef grin
Btw, is this Levi gotten from the Bible's Leviticus?

Bold of you to assume I have notescheesy
I actually snap notes from the front benchers in the class and covert to PDF. So I don't usually have a habit of marking anything.
It's very inefficient but I'm a lazy student so...

So you don't really have notes??
Wow. I think this is the first med student I've seen that isn't obsessed with copying note.
I can't do without copying or making notes sha. I live for that.

You seem to be of the opinion that 'most' med students are proud and snubs. I mean this is popular opinion but you spend a lot of time with them so I had hoped you'd have a different view.
Any reason why the course rep made this statement or medical students in your school don't have pile load of assignments, report or even reading to do.
In my class, unless it's a lecture, you can never get so much as half the class together. Everybody has dispersed to the various libraries, hostels or personal reading spots. Nobody get that time at all.

Well because you're not proud doesn't mean others aren't. Y'all are all different individuals with varying mindsets.
I don't even like making friends with them tbh.

I don't think I do it like that guy but I try not to fail grin

Also, it's a rule of mine to learn from any and everybody. You never can tell where important knowledge would come from.
Because I read a lot doesn't mean I know a lot. So if you've got stuff, book recommendations or anything at all, share biko.

I knew you were just as much a jacker as we are. You gave that up when you said you see the guy every time you go to night class. You must go to them alot to notice that he does too grin

OK lemme not lie, I attend night class a lot. I plan to reduce the frequency with which I attend soon sha.
Everyone knows me there and its gradually becoming embarrassing grin grin

I'm sure you attend more than I. With the way you were defending that guy, I'm very sure you do.
Re: Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2020
Humorme2:

Well since you're of the opinion that Guyton is better, I guess you're right. After all, you na confirmed Boss. No cap grin

This doesn't make sense. The premise and conclusion doesn't correlate at all

hypers go sha hype sad

Lol. Me I dont really know sha. But I can remember one sunday in school when med students who had passed their MBBS came for thanksgiving. I think the guy that spoke said about 11 people failed, not sure sha.
My own is that from your diary you will surely pass. Your moniker already has the Dr. tag sef grin
Btw, is this Levi gotten from the Bible's Leviticus?
Funny the Dr. tag was a mistake, I've hated putting it and contemplated deactivating my diary because of it. I just wanted the name "Levi" which is short for Levi Ackerman an anime character from Attack on Titan.

So you don't really have notes??
Wow. I think this is the first med student I've seen that isn't obsessed with copying note.
I can't do without copying or making notes sha. I live for that.
I have notes, I just do

Well because you're not proud doesn't mean others aren't. Y'all are all different individuals with varying mindsets.
I don't even like making friends with them tbh.

True, I can't speak all of us. Why don't you like making friends with them?

OK lemme not lie, I attend night class a lot. I plan to reduce the frequency with which I attend soon sha.
Everyone knows me there and its gradually becoming embarrassing grin grin

I'm sure you attend more than I. With the way you were defending that guy, I'm very sure you do.

Lol... You shouldn't reduce anything. Lack of embarrassment doesn't bring good grades. I'm sure you weren't doing it for anyone but yourself as such you shouldn't stop for someone else.

You attend "a lot", it'll be hard for me to top that grin
Re: Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories by Humorme2(f): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
DrLevi:

This doesn't make sense. The premise and conclusion doesn't correlate at all

hypers go sha hype sad

Funny the Dr. tag was a mistake, I've hated putting it and contemplated deactivating my diary because of it. I just wanted the name "Levi" which is short for Levi Ackerman an anime character from Attack on Titan.

Lol. Ok. Actually thought it was Leviticus.

True, I can't speak all of us. Why don't you like making friends with them?

I feel they may think me below them. Seems you're not like that sha

Lol... You shouldn't reduce anything. Lack of embarrassment doesn't bring good grades. I'm sure you weren't doing it for anyone but yourself as such you shouldn't stop for someone else.

You attend "a lot", it'll be hard for me to top that grin

Guy I'm over sure you attend more than I do angry
But tbh sha I really need to learn how to start reading in my room. I won't attend night class forever.
Re: Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 28, 2020
Humorme2:

Lol. Ok. Actually thought it was Leviticus.
Lol.... I don't think I've heard anybody being called Leviticus. Its actually a funny name

I feel they may think me below them. Seems you're not like that sha
The stereotype, I can relate'

Sha if you want to, get to know a couple of us, we're not so bad.... Most of us anyway

Guy I'm over sure you attend more than I do angry
But tbh sha I really need to learn how to start reading in my room. I won't attend night class forever.
I wonder what makes you so sure I attend more than you do. Don't tell me its just because I'm a med student undecided

For all I know, you attend just as much as that guy and he attends a lot.
Re: Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories by Humorme2(f): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
DrLevi:

Lol.... I don't think I've heard anybody being called Leviticus. Its actually a funny name

The stereotype, I can relate'

Sha if you want to, get to know a couple of us, we're not so bad.... Most of us anyway

I wonder what makes you so sure I attend more than you do. Don't tell me its just because I'm a med student undecided

For all I know, you attend just as much as that guy and he attends a lot.

Nope I do not really attend. But most times I've gone, the guy is always a regular comer.

OK sha. Guess you're not a snub like most of them.

Thank you soo much for answering my mumu questions. Really appreciate
Cuídate smiley smiley
Re: Celebrating Nigeria Real Estate Industry Success Stories by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Humorme2:

Nope I do not really attend. But most times I've gone, the guy is always a regular comer.

OK sha. Guess you're not a snub like most of them.

Thank you soo much for answering my mumu questions. Really appreciate
Cuídate smiley smiley
Alright, sayonara

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tolls Wedding Events / Exclusive Wedding Promo @ N450k! / How Igbos Spend Money On Occasions (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.