Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Accept Payment With Airtime Like Betpawa - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Accept Payment With Airtime Like Betpawa (361 Views)

Pay With Airtime Balance / Having Issues With Your Payment Gateway? How Would Your Business Accept Payment? / Accepting Payment With Flutterwave Without Plugin Or External Library In .net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accept Payment With Airtime Like Betpawa by kbravo(m): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hi guys, I want to accept payments from customers using airtime like Betpawa does, It'd show a push messages then you authorize it then your wallet us credited, all with airtime, Please don't say airtime-to-cash, I want to automatically deduct the airtime when authorized like Betpawa does.

Help please.
Re: Accept Payment With Airtime Like Betpawa by Kelvinnz: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Best way you can accept payments from customers is to get your Stripe account. That way you can accept payments from customers anywhere as you can send invoice, do Dropshipping, etc.

https://incorpuk.com/ was the life saver I had. I was able to get a Business account through one of their partner banks, have my Stripe account, and now accepting payement for my agency and through my online store.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Paypal Sandbox Account And Find A Working Test Card Details / . / Pls Suggest The Sites I Can Learn Free Python Programming.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.