Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Should I Give Mtn Money When I Can Browse Free On My Desktop ? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Should I Give Mtn Money When I Can Browse Free On My Desktop ? (948 Views)

SHOULD I GIVE MTN MONEY WHEN I CAN BROWSE FREE ON MY DESKTOP ??? / Y Go To Cafe,when U Can Browse Free At Home. / Could U Believe Dat Chinese Phone Can Browse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Give Mtn Money When I Can Browse Free On My Desktop ? by yugoboss1: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2011
THE ANSWER IS NO !!!
Hi guys, there is this new free browsing in town that is sweetest, fastest and most reliable, and guess what, it is mtn verified, meaning mtn themselves have confirmed it. although trust them, they wouldnt even do as if there's something new in town.
okay to be honest this software is a recent development from south africa and was actually built to give users free access to the web without restrictions,JUST PLUG IN YOUR MODEM OR GPRS ENABLED PHONE TO YOUR PC AND OPEN MOZILLA FIREFOX AND TYPE ANY SITE OF YOUR CHOICE TO THE ADDRESS BAR AND START BROWSING FREE, no need for too much protocols as in freedom software or indian web or tor.this is easy to operate, even my mama dey use am, and , wait for this, , it's license is free till end of december 2011.can you beat that,?!?#$%
This means free browsing till the end of the year thereby saving you the 5,000 monthly subscription you would have been dashing mtn for 11 months. 5*11=55,000 naira, boy thats some money!
this software is available for free download at a site, as well as it's manual and it's easy to install.or contact me via my e-mail address, yugo_uko@yahoo.com or ugobros4u2@gmail.com,or 07039831190 I NO DEY FOR ANYTHING WEY NO BE FREE AGAIN OH!!!!
Re: Should I Give Mtn Money When I Can Browse Free On My Desktop ? by thweraja10: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2011
Are u sure ok whats the name of the software ooo

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Know About The New Ipod Touch 5 / Today Is World Radiography Day - Nov 8, 2012 / Wow- Electric Helicopter - 18-propeller Electric Helicopter Volocopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.