Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Cant Ping With My Bb - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cant Ping With My Bb (3204 Views)

Does TECNO P3 Compatible Wit Whatsapp Nd Can It Ping Like Bb? / How To Download PES 2013 On My Bb 9780 / How Can I Repair My Bb Bold 9700 Showing App Error 523 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cant Ping With My Bb by Isiri: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2011
Good day Niaralanders,please i need an assistance from anyone that have a solution for my blackberry phone(8520),i just got it and did some update on the phone,and still cant ping.i called the airtel customercare and i was told my line is active.i do browse on it but cant make use of the BIS. i have done all i could but still not working.please i need your candid advise.please dont ignore my prb
Re: Cant Ping With My Bb by preshizeee(m): 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2011
can u use d facebook app and twiter, is d edge signal on ur fone capital letter EDGE if it is on capital letter prob ur fone has some fault if it is on small letter d bis is not active yet, it took airtel one week to activate my bis, i suggest u do d hard reset by removing ur battery while d phone is on, if afta doing so it still not active, i suggest u go to dier office
Re: Cant Ping With My Bb by Isiri: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2011
Thanks preshizee,appreciate.the edge signal is capital i dont have the facebook application on it and whenever i try to download it,it always gave me error but i do check my facebook on it and twitter services currently not available.that is the response i got when i want to logging to twitter.had remove the battery times without number and still get the same,being to there office twice,still the same story that my line is active.dont know whatelse to do.someone try to add me and he said my pin is not valid on his fone,what do you think about that
Re: Cant Ping With My Bb by preshizeee(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2011
try using your line in anoda bb, so u can confirm, did u buy d bb new or used , u can also give me ur pin let me try and add u, i also 4got to tel u dat weda ur bis is active or not airtels edge is always capital letter, its on oda networks dat u get small letters wen u r not active, if ur line's bis works on anoda bb , try upgrading d phone to the latest version, afta all dis its still does not work if u bought d phone new i suggest u return it to where it was bought 4rm and complain, if u bought it used i prob its a stolen phone and d pin has been blocked
Re: Cant Ping With My Bb by Isiri: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2011
It a used fone,I bought it from a family frnd that came back from UK for 25K.a frnd of mine told me similar thing that it might be a stolen fone but want to be sure before I challenge her.I will do as you said,I will try it on another BB and let you know whatup.this is my PIN 22E0FCD2, thanks a lot for you effort I so much appreciaste
Re: Cant Ping With My Bb by Isiri: 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2011
It a used fone,I bought it from a family frnd that came back from UK for 25K.a frnd of mine told me similar thing that it might be a stolen fone but want to be sure before I challenge her.I will do as you said,I will try it on another BB and let you know whatup.this is my PIN 22E0FCD2, thanks a lot for you effort I so much appreciaste.kindly hit me back
Re: Cant Ping With My Bb by Isiri: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2011
It a used fone,I bought it from a family frnd that came back from UK for 25K.a frnd of mine told me similar thing that it might be a stolen fone but want to be sure before I challenge her.I will do as you said,I will try it on another BB and let you know whatup.this is my PIN 22E0FCD2, thanks a lot for you effort I so much appreciaste.kindly hit me back
Re: Cant Ping With My Bb by preshizeee(m): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2011
no probs just try and do evry tin i said, have sent u a request
Re: Cant Ping With My Bb by Isiri: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2011
ok.what is the response you got.i switched my line to a frnds fone and still the same pending
Re: Cant Ping With My Bb by preshizeee(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2011
its waiting for authorization , since u tried it on anoda fone and its still pending , the problem is from airtel, d BIS has not been activatedp
Re: Cant Ping With My Bb by Lexusgs430: 2:52am On Feb 07, 2011
Before you go challenging the seller, why don't you use someone else's BIS activated sim card in the said phone, to troubleshoot, and this would help you in your decision process.
Re: Cant Ping With My Bb by Isiri: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2011
Thanks alot preshizeee and lexusgs430,i really appreciate your effort.am proud to tell you that my BIS is working now
Re: Cant Ping With My Bb by Isiri: 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2011
bro,what do you think mite b d prb cus i cnt watch youtube and cnn on it.thanks in advance
Re: Cant Ping With My Bb by Lexusgs430: 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2011
@ Isiri - See, goes to show that you don't always have to believe what people tell you.
So how did the matter resolve itself ?
Re: Cant Ping With My Bb by Lexusgs430: 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2011
@ Isiri - we need to start charging you !!!
Re: Cant Ping With My Bb by Isiri: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2011
thanks bro,you deserve more than that.kudos to u

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-18190N / How Can I Get A Good Java Phone / Infinix Note 2 Marshmallow (android 6.0) Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.