Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing (5993 Views)

Make Money In Dollars Publishing Book On Amazon KDP / eBook/print layout formatting, Document edit, proofread and publish online / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Are you an e-book writer, Novelist, Playwright or just a blog post writer, I offer you an opportunity to Edit, Format and convert your Books to an e-book that would be sold in almost all major online e-book marketing stores worldwide. Including the Amazon Kindle store, Barnes & Noble, Nook, Kobo, etc.
Allow me to edit format/Convert and Publish that your Novel, Short story, Motivational books, cookbooks, Self help in all niche, Religious Booklet, play, etc., as an e-book; and join others who are now successful independent authors, through this online platform; with just a token.
I will also design book cover and format to Kindle paperback specification
For details contact Franklin: frankforlife2013@gmail.com or call
whatsapp 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4

SCRIPT EDITING and PROOFREADING
Perhaps, you have done the creative aspect of the write up; l can as well help you improve that special book that you have written, by going through the manuscript for subtle but unforgivable errors. Grammatical errors, overly complex technical jargon, and improper word usage that are usually the poison darts that kill your readership, your sales, and your credibility.
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2020
if you really want to succeed publishing in amazon kindle platform you need to know how to make sales, but first, you must choose a good topic;
design a good book cover, know how to choose a good keyword to rank, with a
n experienced person to guide you through that's why I'm here to help
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Two major things are certain here
1 . Ms word doc remains the best format to upload books for kindle but the problem is knowing the basic rules of ebook formatting eg some people will write 5000k words and would format the book up to 100 and more page. This is very wrong and aesthetically create unnecessary white space distortion, etc and KDP will see it as error and will automatically fix it. Meaning your formating will change
2. Formatting for kindle is slightly different from formatting for other ebook platforms like Draft 2 Digital etc
You need not bother yourself about the term epub files, is somewhat complicated than just an ebook file
The key is knowing how to use the various tools in ms words to format an ebook file.
But in case you’re still confused, I can do that for you for a fee. No matter your content: pictures, tables, illustrations, etc
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
don't be In a rush to publish, make sure you do all that is required to have a good e-book before you go public, unless you want your readers to correct you first with bad review before you do the right thing
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
e-books are getting more competitive, so don't just publish but publish like a professional writer. That's why readers would want your book. So ensure that first your title is OK, the cover and content is exciting, then format to specification. Asap

Your carefully selected keywords will do the rest for you
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Talking about formatting for Kindle, it is simple for those who know just what to do. but for others is like a trial and error that is not worth doing because the effect is obviously negative and embarrassing to the author and his book sales
You must be familiar with ms word styles for Heading: positioning and sizing , organising your content into a clickable table of contents (this in particular will help readers of your book navigate page easily for non-story books especially ) and a properly organized text with the right before and after paragraph spacing for those using ms word formating.

this and many other standard e-book formatting style is what we will do to your manuscript so that it can be used for e-book, Paperback or even Hard cover as deem fit in any doc format you want.
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
Well, like I told a fellow, publishing fictions is more complicated than you think because buyers of fiction books are pleasure seekers. if you have not build a credible reputation as an author. It's rather difficult to sell your fiction books on kdp. Just my opinion though, because I also started with fiction, before I ventured into non fiction books that either solve a problem or provide an answer to a dificult question.

That's when I started making money.
You know how you run to google to find an answer to something, and you come across a blog that provides an answer. You must read it to the last page right?
That's how book buyers also will not hesitate to buy your book if your book provides what they need.
So those who want to make money on kdp should know this.
No other magic asap
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2020
here are a few things you must ensure about your book content
1 clickable table of content that specifies major headings
2 well formated for e-reading copy
3 well-proofread manuscript
among others
clickable table, in particular, will help kindle readers navigate your pages easily
on the book title, some people will tell you to do professional cover design, but I tell you a bad title will kill a book whose cover was designed by the best graphic designer in the world for one major reason-KEYWORD
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2020
Just get the right keyword and your book will sell! No, Keyword is not everything in this business! Good content is! I'm rather Surprise how some persons waste a lot of energy looking for the right keyword.
what is the function of keywords if I may ask? To the best of my knowledge keyword only make your book visible when searched by your targeted readers.
Now the right keyword selection will start from selecting the right book tittle , which is a reflection of the book content, not reflection of the most searched keywords, otherwise you'll be misleading your readers
Also the 7 hidden keywords should reflect the book content, possibly taken from some of the major headings, theme or ideas being projected.
Contrary to this, you might even have a reader who will give you a bad review because your tittle is misleading.
This reminds me of the "right niche syndrome" A lot of people ask me which niche do you think I should write about?
My response is always "any one you can do perfectly" The reason is that all niche is important just as all occupation is important. the basic thing here is to write a winning Book. the topic you have written on might not be trending now, just one global news about something like that will make people start reading books on that.
Don't,' be deceived by screenshots of those making thousands of dollars monthly on kdp as a Nigerian, that kdp 35% royalty payment is something that will grow big gradually, so focus on making it little but regularly.
Happy celebration to my Muslim brothers
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
This is why you are not making sales in your fiction books.
As a Mass communicator, I still recall how in one of the journalism classes, back then: we were told that "the source of the news is more important than the news". Without a source a news is as worthless as anything you can think of.
Atleast you know how we do it here on nairaland , when we ask people to stop spreading fake news if we can't find a credible source of their news.
The same principle work on online buyers

Fiction readers want to know more about the author's personality. It enhances the buying choice.
This is is because the fact that you're telling an imaginary story doesn't mean that it should lack element of reality.
And one major thing that boost interest and believeability of a fiction book is the background of the author.
So try creating an author page with Amazon author central platform, if you major in Fiction Books
Unfortunately, if you're a newbie, with very little in your CV as a writer, your author page may demote you rather than promote you, there's nothing you can do about that anyway, rather than hope that someday you will become a celebrity too.

Oops! What if I write with a pen name. You may succeed: recall that the famous "Animal Farm" was written with a pen name "Goerge Orwell" too

Just do your homework
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Recently, I have been receiving a number of e-books for editing and formating, of which almost everyone of them ask about the safety of their manuscript. Some times I find it difficult convincing them that their book is safe with me. Since they're very little way of securing a manuscript that is yet to be published, except you want to pay Digital right management websites to secure the work, I always refer them to Google Drive.

Over the years that I have been freelancing in upwork, I discovered that my clients always send me document through Google Doc.
With a little research, I discovered that it is actually one of the easiest way you can show digital evidence that you're the initial writer of a document or a book, if the need arises.
So I always advice my client to secure their book by saving it on Google Drive before sending to me.
If you don't know how this works,
Just open any Google Doc shared with you or that you created: open the File menu, choose "Document Details". You will see "Created" date. Of the document and the creator of the document.

Also if you shared, the document: the Share/Publication date on the "Publish to the Web" menu under file will show an early date on the document Revision history
With this atleast you can take a screenshot or link and make a case with anyone who steals your work online.
Thanks

Your views are welcomed
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 10:25am On Aug 05, 2020
newbies pls don't bother yourself running an AMS advert on your book if you don't have so much to offer. it's a waste of money. I will give more details later
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
As an advocate of quality and well formated book content, I am not happy when people suggests paid ad for authors who say they are not making sales on Kindle books.
I will tell you why
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
silvoice:
As an advocate of quality and well formated book content, I am not happy when people suggests paid ad for authors who say they are not making sales on Kindle books.
I will tell you why
This is how AMS advert work: when a potential buyer of your book clicks on your ad, you pay Amazon a certain amount somewhere between. $0.02 to $0.35 per click, depending on what you choosed

You can decide that your ad should show either in the search results, or on the product listing of a similar book.
Using the search results, you're banking on the right keyword you have choosing and your quality content to convince buyers.
But using the product listing of similar book you're hoping to convince buyers of that book that yours has better content.
In either case your book content plays an important role otherwise buyers will click on your ad, Amazon takes their money from your credit card, after scanning your book, most of them will not buy. Now you're at a loss rather than gain
As many people that clicks but don't buy your book because it was not well prepared, you are losing money.
So don't think that if you're not making sales, paid advert will solve the problem.
Just as I questioned proponents of "keyword against content " I usually tell my clients who doubted the visibility of their book to offer free book instead, and see if people Will not read it.
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2020
silvoice:
I will tell you why
Now what do I do? someone is already asking. take down that book, review content , add more useful facts if possible. Work more on book details including precise but elaborate description. Consider changing the old keywords to a better ones. Then think carefully in selecting your book category. kdp's 2 allow book category is also very important, so determine the most suitable department for the book and republish
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
silvoice:
newbies pls don't bother yourself running an AMS advert on your book if you don't have so much to offer. it's a waste of money. I will give more details later
another thing that can kill your book without you knowing is the book metadata: especially on book description. while writing your book description try applying your little knowledge about SEO, and how you can naturally state those words that people in need of your kind of book will want to use in their search .Asap
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 8:53am On Aug 15, 2020
silvoice:

Are you an e-book writer, Novelist, Playwright or just a blog post writer, I offer you an opportunity to Edit, Format and convert your Books to an e-book that would be sold in almost all major online e-book marketing stores worldwide. Including the Amazon Kindle store, Barnes & Noble, Nook, Kobo, etc.
Allow me to edit format/Convert and Publish that your Novel, Short story, Motivational books, cookbooks, Self help in all niche, Religious Booklet, play, etc., as an e-book; and join others who are now successful independent authors, through this online platform; with just a token.

Perhaps, you have done the creative aspect of the write up; l can as well help you improve that special book that you have written, by going through the manuscript for subtle but unforgivable errors. Grammatical errors, overly complex technical jargon, and improper word usage that are usually the poison darts that kill your readership, your sales, and your credibility.
for those asking if we can do a good cover
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2020
silvoice:
for those asking if we can do a good cover
our newest book Cover for a client

Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2020
For Kindle

Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Very hot and trending
A to Z about coffee by Andres Owen, Amazon books
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
silvoice:

if you are an Upwork client, you can also hire me through the Upwork platform at a discounted fee . just post the job on Upwork and let me know about it .

Thanks
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
silvoice:

if you are an Upwork client, you can also hire me through the Upwork platform at a discounted fee . just post the job on Upwork and let me know about it .

Thanks
good formatting is as good as as a good cover because through book preview, book readers can be discouraged if your book appears unprofessionally presented at a glance
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
silvoice:
good formatting is as good as as a good cover because through book preview, book readers can be discouraged if your book appears unprofessionally presented at a glance
file conversion, document proofreading, eBook formatting, book cover designs and general page layout and editorial services available. Give us a call or whatsapp the number on this thread
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
if you must publish a book pls do publish a quality content book. it is not easy to be a best seller but it is achievable . just produce good content,
the good reviews from your first customers will do the rest for you
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
silvoice:
file conversion, document proofreading, eBook formatting, book cover designs and general page layout and editorial services available. Give us a call or whatsapp the number on this thread

Whatsapp 0.8.0.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
good content plus a nice formating or you call it packaging , is equal to a successful book
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
silvoice:
good content plus a nice formating or you call it packaging , is equal to a successful book
you know that as Nigerians we are disadvantaged in many things. sometimes I said to myself, if only kdp newbies all have access to kindle device, many will be shocked to see that improperly formated work maybe the reason their book are not patronised. in fact, if you always have like 2kenp read, 3, 4 or lets say less than 5kenp read in any of your book. it's a sign of either poor content or unprofessional layout of the book.
applying a standard eBook format is like good first impression for that book
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by Meedon: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Can you proofread my book?

I think one of my problem is grammar.
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Meedon:

pls send a message
I will give you clean error free proofreading
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
Meedon:

https://www.nairaland.com/5372468/print-ebook-layout-formating-designs see more about me on this thread
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
silvoice:

if you must publish a book pls do publish a quality content book. it is not easy to be a best seller but it is achievable . just produce good content,
the good reviews from your first customers will do rest for you
give your best and leave the rest for God
Re: E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing by silvoice(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
let's hear your opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crocs / Hire LED Mega Screen For Event In Nigeria - 08034291442 / Sachet Filling Machine For Sale (pure Water,honey,tomato Sauce,etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.