Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,354 members, 7,864,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Seized Menstruation Solution and Those not ovulating - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Seized Menstruation Solution and Those not ovulating (1152 Views)

How To Know When A Girl Is Ovulating / Top 9 Signs That Shows You Are Ovulating / Vietnam Police Seized 324,000 Used, Repackaged Condoms(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seized Menstruation Solution and Those not ovulating by ajenimuni: 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
lot of young women this days goes through seized menstrual this days when they are not even at menopausal stage at all and the age falls between 23-40 which have come across that I have treated. I treat this and the menstrual comes out fine and helps to balance the hormonal of the concern lady/woman as concern. This are not what most can treat, am into core herbal healing and am based in Lagos and am available to attend to those within my reach whom is worried or has try so many drugs on this... this is strictly herbs and I treat on request and this is a excellent herbs and not laxative that most uses because they want to see there menstrual... This days lot of women out there are not ovulating at all and have gone from my gynaecology to another and should take it easy using anything they lay there hands on and boosting ovulation on herbs is on mild herbs that works well and after 15 days take is enough starting from when the lady finish her monthly circle she start taking the herbs right away. There is healing where healing is no doubt, will drop off my number with those within Lagos environs that need to see me on it for pick up to avoid doubt.... +2349060054012
Re: Seized Menstruation Solution and Those not ovulating by ajenimuni: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
lot of young women this days goes through seized menstrual this days when they are not even at menopausal stage at all and the age falls between 23-40 which have come across that I have treated. I treat this and the menstrual comes out fine and helps to balance the hormonal of the concern lady/woman as concern. This are not what most can treat, am into core herbal healing and am based in Lagos and am available to attend to those within my reach whom is worried or has try so many drugs on this... this is strictly herbs and I treat on request and this is a excellent herbs and not laxative that most uses because they want to see there menstrual..... There is healing where healing is no doubt, will drop off my number with those within Lagos environs that need to see me on it for pick up to avoid doubt.... +2349060054012
Re: Seized Menstruation Solution and Those not ovulating by ajenimuni: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
.... ..

Re: Seized Menstruation Solution and Those not ovulating by ajenimuni: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
. . . .
Re: Seized Menstruation Solution and Those not ovulating by ajenimuni: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
.. .. ..
Re: Seized Menstruation Solution and Those not ovulating by enomsi: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
A box of AG Cera can address any form of infertility. The following conditions and many others can also be addressed by using a box of AG Cera:
-Support health immune function
-Cardiovascular disorders
-Improve blood flow
-Skin infections
-Liver problems
-Anti stress
-Eye problems
-Joint problems
-Impotence or poor sexual performance
-Hypertension
-Osteoarthritis
-Liver problems
-Gastrointestinal disorders
-Kidney disease
-Anti aging
-Burns
-Diabetes
-Heart disease
-Stroke
-Spinal cord injuries
-Muscular degeneration
-Prostate disorders
-All kind of cancers (even at stage 4)
-Memory problem
-Sleeping problem
-Infertility problem
-Hemorrhoids

You can visit www.agcera.enomsacademy.com for more info on this product.

The testimony of a woman who got pregnant after seven years is attached to this post.

Re: Seized Menstruation Solution and Those not ovulating by ajenimuni: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
. . . .
Re: Seized Menstruation Solution and Those not ovulating by ajenimuni: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Seized Menstruation Solution and Those not ovulating by ajenimuni: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
. ..

(1) (Reply)

How To Shrink That Fibroids Without Operation!!! / Abeg Use That Thing / Effect Of Very Cold Water?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.