Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Guys difference dey between Kamuru and Camry !!!! WoW!!!!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Guys difference dey between Kamuru and Camry !!!! WoW!!!!!! (1197 Views)

Corolla And Camry Car Parts And Their Prices / Which Is Best Car To Buy Between Honda Baby Boy And Camry 1999 My Budget Is 500k / Golf 3 For 430 And Camry 01 For 570 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys difference dey between Kamuru and Camry !!!! WoW!!!!!! by Dangrace01: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Toks 08 camry, very clean, accident free, 4 plug, ac chilling like Alaska.

Price: 2.4 m

Contact us today call WhatsApp: 08133498733

Re: Guys difference dey between Kamuru and Camry !!!! WoW!!!!!! by Dangrace01: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
More pics

Re: Guys difference dey between Kamuru and Camry !!!! WoW!!!!!! by Dangrace01: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
Info

Re: Guys difference dey between Kamuru and Camry !!!! WoW!!!!!! by ndrule: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
2m?
Re: Guys difference dey between Kamuru and Camry !!!! WoW!!!!!! by Dangrace01: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
ndrule:
2m?

No sir
Re: Guys difference dey between Kamuru and Camry !!!! WoW!!!!!! by Dangrace01: 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
Good evening
Re: Guys difference dey between Kamuru and Camry !!!! WoW!!!!!! by Dangrace01: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Still available
Re: Guys difference dey between Kamuru and Camry !!!! WoW!!!!!! by Dangrace01: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2020
Good morning
Re: Guys difference dey between Kamuru and Camry !!!! WoW!!!!!! by Scholarate: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Can I have the VIN sir? Just one or two researches then we can talk good business. Thank you in advance.

Note: the car appears really Clean and worth your quoted price, but the search will further add credence to it.
Re: Guys difference dey between Kamuru and Camry !!!! WoW!!!!!! by Dangrace01: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Scholarate:
Can I have the VIN sir? Just one or two researches then we can talk good business. Thank you in advance.

Note: the car appears really Clean and worth your quoted price, but the search will further add credence to it.

Drop your WhatsApp contact
Re: Guys difference dey between Kamuru and Camry !!!! WoW!!!!!! by Dangrace01: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
Good afternoon
Re: Guys difference dey between Kamuru and Camry !!!! WoW!!!!!! by Dangrace01: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Good evening
Re: Guys difference dey between Kamuru and Camry !!!! WoW!!!!!! by kingreign(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Spoiler alert: na Camry LE With fabric upholstery they refolded the upholstery to leather then rebadged as XLE.

Happy sales.
Re: Guys difference dey between Kamuru and Camry !!!! WoW!!!!!! by Dangrace01: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
kingreign:
Spoiler alert: na Camry LE With fabric upholstery they refolded the upholstery to leather then rebadged as XLE.

Happy sales.

This should be the last time you would comment rubbish on my ads. I have never made a comment on your ad before. This is the second time be very careful

Re: Guys difference dey between Kamuru and Camry !!!! WoW!!!!!! by kingreign(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dangrace01:

[s]This should be the last time you would comment rubbish on my ads. I have never made a comment on your ad before. This is the second time be very careful[/s]

Nothing stops me from commenting on ANY ad or thread. Whether it's yours or not. You even had the effontry to call my line.

Post more ad and watch me comment as long as you're not posting with full disclosure.

Hope you also took time to go thru my disclaimer in my signature? I'd post it here for the benefit of doubt.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to be wrong, and therefore change my mind about anything at any time, usually for the reason of new information coming to my attention.

1 Like

Re: Guys difference dey between Kamuru and Camry !!!! WoW!!!!!! by ehmmy11(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
kingreign:

Nothing stops me from commenting on ANY ad or thread. Whether it's yours or not. You even had the effontry to call my line.

Post more ad and watch me comment as long as you're not posting with full disclosure.

Hope you also took time to go thru my disclaimer in my signature? I'd post it here for the benefit of doubt.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to be wrong, and therefore change my mind about anything at any time, usually for the reason of new information coming to my attention.

haha i think say him go beat you grin
That Camry has the ugliest interior i have ever seen those who thought of that after market Formica trim needs to be publicly flogged..

Just one VIN check .........hmmm......

Happy sales shalom wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Sienna 2m ( Lagos) / SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2007 Honda Civic / Venza 2010 Available For Sale. Clean In And Out 3 Months Used With 85k Miles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.