Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria (27415 Views)

Top Betting Sites In The World / Top Betting Odds / Top Betting Games In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria by Sammy774(m): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
One of the growing sectors in Nigeria is the betting sector. The numbers of individuals that bet as at today is triple the numbers of individuals that bet 10 years ago. This is possible due to the online betting platform. Anyone can get games from any location and with comfort.

The government benefit from betting companies through tax returns. But the individuals that bet only few profit from it.

Due to the profit betting companies make, more individuals are venturing into the betting business. The betting companies in Nigeria are now many.

Below are the names of some of the top betting companies in Nigeria.

1. Nairabet

Hon. Akin Alabi is the founder of Nairabet, the first online betting company in Nigeria. Akin Alabi is a politician currently an house of representatives member. He is also a seasoned entrepreneur, philanthropist and writer.

2. Bet9ja

Kunle Soname is the chairman and owner of Bet9ja. He is the major share holder of the Portuguese club Clube Desportivo Feirense. He is also the President of Remo Stars Football Club, a Nigeria Peofessional Football League (NPFL) Team. Bet9ja have the highest offline betting customer's in Nigeria.

3. Betking

I once thought that Betking was owned by Jay Jay Okocha. But that is not the truth. Jay Jay Okocha is the brand ambassador of the company.

Adekunle Adeniji co-founded BetKing with CEO Byron Petzer.

4. SportyBet

The CEO and founder of Sportybet is Sudeep Dalamal Ramnani and not Kanu Nwankwo as many would believe. Kanu is the brand ambassador.

5. Merrybet Gold Limited

The owner of Merrybet is Opeoluwa Fashakin. He does not like publicity.

1 Share

Re: Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria by Sammy774(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
1 picture nairabet owner
2 picture bet9ja owner
3 picture betking owner
4 picture sportybet owner
Re: Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria by Hallenjay: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
B
Re: Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
People come and line up under your betting company... dont be shy..

I used Betking first first but their 5k withdrawal na scam.
Now am balling with accessbet the APPless bettin company..

OP. Who founded accessbet? Maybe I fit partner with am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria by toffyz(m): 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kunle Soname....Coded Ijebu billionaire.

Imagine the millions(in naira) these guys are making every month.

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria by Cwhyte(m): 6:45am On Jul 19, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
People come and line up under your betting company... dont be shy..

I used Betking first first but their 5k withdrawal na scam.
Now am balling with accessbet the APPless bettin company..

OP. Who founded accessbet? Maybe I fit partner with am

the app is coming soon my brother
Re: Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria by Powerfly(f): 6:55am On Jul 19, 2020
so these are the people that want to drive the youths to the village?

5 Likes

Re: Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria by paulolee(m): 7:41am On Jul 19, 2020
chai...so finally i get to see the owner of bet9ja, this man don really make excess money from street boys because bet9ja jus too plenty for my area and even plenty pass churches lai this..
pls mr o.p who is the person that invented that visuals football?? that person no try atall...

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria by Everrest9(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2020
paulolee:
chai...so finally i get to see the owner of bet9ja, this man don really make excess money from street boys because bet9ja jus too plenty for my area and even plenty pass churches lai this..
pls mr o.p who is the person that invented that visuals football?? that person no try atall...
Playing Virtual football is a course from village.

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria by paulolee(m): 9:15am On Jul 19, 2020
Everrest9:
guy, village curse too small bcoz it can be broken, me i see it as ancestral and generational curse, like the wan naija de under...dt visual is too demonic..

4 Likes

Re: Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria by drskyfly007(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2020
Powerfly:
Better still you can say these are men that have already driven many youths to village and obscurity...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria by Skip01: 11:56am On Jul 21, 2020
There are new betting companies that are doing great, I hear there’s one launching August 1st. Their Ad is everywhere on Twitter. They’re promising Bigger Rewards
Sammy774:
One of the growing sectors in Nigeria is the betting sector. The numbers of individuals that bet as at today is triple the numbers of individuals that bet 10 years ago. This is possible due to the online betting platform. Anyone can get games from any location and with comfort.

The government benefit from betting companies through tax returns. But the individuals that bet only few profit from it.

Due to the profit betting companies make, more individuals are venturing into the betting business. The betting companies in Nigeria are now many.

Below are the names of some of the top betting companies in Nigeria.

1. Nairabet

Hon. Akin Alabi is the founder of Nairabet, the first online betting company in Nigeria. Akin Alabi is a politician currently an house of representatives member. He is also a seasoned entrepreneur, philanthropist and writer.

2. Bet9ja

Kunle Soname is the chairman and owner of Bet9ja. He is the major share holder of the Portuguese club Clube Desportivo Feirense. He is also the President of Remo Stars Football Club, a Nigeria Peofessional Football League (NPFL) Team. Bet9ja have the highest offline betting customer's in Nigeria.

3. Betking

I once thought that Betking was owned by Jay Jay Okocha. But that is not the truth. Jay Jay Okocha is the brand ambassador of the company.

Adekunle Adeniji co-founded BetKing with CEO Byron Petzer.

4. SportyBet

The CEO and founder of Sportybet is Sudeep Dalamal Ramnani and not Kanu Nwankwo as many would believe. Kanu is the brand ambassador.

5. Merrybet Gold Limited

The owner of Merrybet is Opeoluwa Fashakin. He does not like publicity.
Re: Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria by Skip01: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2020
Everrest9:
Only if you’re playing the wrong virtual. These new betting companies have better virtual.
Re: Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria by Everrest9(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Skip01:
Only if you’re playing the wrong virtual. These new betting companies have better virtual.
Which betting Company?
Re: Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria by Skip01: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Skip01:
There are new betting companies that are doing great, I hear there’s one launching August 1st. Their Ad is everywhere on Twitter. They’re promising Bigger Rewards
Re: Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria by JohnRich146: 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
toffyz:
Kunle Soname....Coded Ijebu billionaire.

Imagine the millions(in naira) these guys are making every month.

l believe those founder don't bet?
Re: Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria by paulolee(m): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
please gimme d name of the programmer that invented virtual soccer aka baby
and also d name of the baba wey run d jazz for dt stuff...baby soccer really kee me bt GOD no gre Chaiii
Re: Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria by paulolee(m): 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
Powerfly:
nobody force any youth enter shop go stake game n dts why its 18 n above..na wen u understand say betting na pure luck, d better for u..
wen it comes to business or investment, we dnt bank on luck, gamblers jus de use betting as fun
Re: Owners Of Top Betting Company In Nigeria by OJEEMAH(m): 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
paulolee:
please gimme d name of the programmer that invented virtual soccer aka baby
and also d name of the baba wey run d jazz for dt stuff...baby soccer really kee me bt GOD no gre Chaiii
Bros no be jazz.... its a program and the program was designed to favour bet companies cos thats the only way to keep them in business.

If i were you, i would quit the evil game. Nothing can ruin you faster than virtual games...... on the 15th of October 2017, i swore never to use my hard earned money on that shit and till date i haven't. I go rather dash person that money than to use my hand draw unnecessary sadness that comes with it.

No be small thing Virtual take me and my guy eyes see during NYSC in Jos 2015/2016

(1) (Reply)

Messi, Neymar Humiliated Has Benzema Bag Man Of The Match / Nigerian Referee Beaten Mercilessly By Supporters After NPFL Match. Photos / Samson Siasia: Life-Ban Reduced To Five Years By Court Of Arbitration For Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.