Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Launches New Clothing Line, 'relass And Be Taken Kiaruf', - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Launches New Clothing Line, 'relass And Be Taken Kiaruf', (2720 Views)

Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) / Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners / Bbnaija 2019 Winner, Mercy Eke, Launches Her Own Real Estate Company, Lambo Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Launches New Clothing Line, 'relass And Be Taken Kiaruf', by onyi25(f): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
Social Media Abuzz As BBnaija's Mercy Eke Launches New Clothing Line, 'RELASS AND BE TAKEN KIARUF', Shares Photos
Social media is presently buzzing with news of Mercy Eke's newly launched clothing line.

Big Brother Naija season 4 winner, Mercy Chinenyenwa Eke popularly known as Mercy Lambo has launched a new clothing line tagged “I JUST WANNA RELASS AND BE TAKEN KIARUF” today, Tuesday July 14.

It is a collection of hoodies, Pants, T-shirts and Polos.

The outfits were made out of the use of Mercy’s popular slogan “I Just Wanna Relass And Be Taken Kiaruf” which was first heard in her reality show, Mercy & Ike Show.

The Imo State-born star took to her Instagram page to share photos of herself rocking the hoodie and polo shirt alongside co-reality stars, Venita, Diane, Jerry Mudiaga of Ultimate Love and media personality, mz miimz.

See full update/ more stunning photos here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/07/social-media-abuzz-as-bbnaijas-mercy.html

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Launches New Clothing Line, 'relass And Be Taken Kiaruf', by Runjozi(m): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Lol na everybody dey get fashion line for naija.
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Launches New Clothing Line, 'relass And Be Taken Kiaruf', by Beckysexy(f): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Lmao
Very funny brand name

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Launches New Clothing Line, 'relass And Be Taken Kiaruf', by Runjozi(m): 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Beckysexy:
Lmao
Very funny brand name

I swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Launches New Clothing Line, 'relass And Be Taken Kiaruf', by donbachi(m): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
More like a restaurant and bar name...she for name am "crazy ada".

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Launches New Clothing Line, 'relass And Be Taken Kiaruf', by Dominatrix(f): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
When they say clothing line, I expect better than sweatpants and t-shirts. The brand name says it all. Pfffft...
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Launches New Clothing Line, 'relass And Be Taken Kiaruf', by LearnITsmash(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
She is trying to be funny with that crappy name, but it doesn't change the fact that the name is horrible undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Launches New Clothing Line, 'relass And Be Taken Kiaruf', by monarck: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
Many of these so called 'stars' don't have bearing but I honestly think she's only marketing the brand.

In other news, when you work as a private school teacher and hasn't had any income in 4 months, you're 30.90.52.0993 times likely to be the First to Bank on good Samaritans for any help please.
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Launches New Clothing Line, 'relass And Be Taken Kiaruf', by popsy2(m): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
What a name
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Launches New Clothing Line, 'relass And Be Taken Kiaruf', by missawele(f): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
She go sell

Anyway, I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help,
Re: Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Launches New Clothing Line, 'relass And Be Taken Kiaruf', by RealEzee(m): 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Actor Aguba Has Chosen His Wife / Jim Iyke Music Video For "who Am I". Someone Plzz Stop Him Before Its Too Late. / Desmond Elliot Has Been Cheating On His Wife With A Sierra Leonean Girl In Dc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.