Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k (3053 Views)

Octafx Reveals Most Common Ways Of Being Scammed In Nigeria / How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud! / Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by Generalgoshen: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
Godday fam, am just one of a few nigerians who easily trust people, I have done a few successful business in this great platform without having to meet or know them in person,but it was surprising that a guy that created a group to teach us volatility 75, scammed me of 200k.he called the group a sniper strategy group.for over 2weeks now his number has been switched off,but am not worried, not bothered, just so unfortunate that some criminal elements, keep parading themselves on online space looking for the next prey, but this guy just met his waterloo.he even banks with my bank,I will track him down, forgetting that the world is now a global village.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by Ugaboy: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
Welcome bro, dont bother yourself...scammer are not that weak to live traces behind.
Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by SamuelLoch: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
Please don't give up on your search for the fraud, someone did the same to me back in year 2/3 as an undergraduate. I was broke but I starved to get the court order that the bank demanded. They froze the guy's account, dude still had money in the same account. It took time but I was partly reimbursed sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by Generalgoshen: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ugaboy:
Welcome bro, dont bother yourself...scammer are not that weak to live traces behind.
lol I didn't do Bitcoin transaction, hope you are aware, even hushpuppi was tracked, then this local one. It may take time, with proper intelligence with the aid of security agencies, DSS n police. Na small challenge

3 Likes

Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by kestine(m): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Op but u stupid ooo... U just carry 200k give person wayu never seefor once for one online thing...dis ur mata na what you see versus what you get...

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ugaboy:

Are you in anyway encouraging them, by this statement?

4 Likes

Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by Ugaboy: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Generalgoshen:
lol I didn't do Bitcoin transaction, hope you are aware, even hushpuppi was tracked, then this local one. It may take time, with proper intelligence with the aid of security agencies, DSS n police. Na small challenge
if u want to get him punished, go ahead. We dont know how many this guy has dupe and many that yet to fall victim.
EVIL WILL CONTINUE TO PREVAIL IF THE GOOD ONE DO NOTHING ABOUT IT

4 Likes

Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by Ugaboy: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Are you in anyway encouraging them, by this statement?
no sane and moral person will encourage evil. it capitol NO!
Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by Generalgoshen: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
kestine:
Op but u stupid ooo... U just carry 200k give person wayu never seefor once for one online thing...dis ur mata na what you see versus what you get...
maybe for years u never see 200k how is that my fault, I understand your frustrations. Dm for a give away bros

8 Likes

Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by kestine(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Generalgoshen:
maybe for years u never see 200k how is that my fault, I understand your frustrations. Dm for a give away bros

I see u dangote... So why u come here dey complain like pikin way him mama beat..

2 Likes

Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by Generalgoshen: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
kestine:

I see u dangote... So why u come here dey complain like pikin way him mama beat..
u be stupid person, did I ask for a refund from anyone here, I made the post so others could Learn n be careful when dealing in an online space, cos it's not for the chicken hearted, n your coming to tell your father rubbish. Person like you, you can't cross my my path in real life. You be animal

13 Likes

Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by kestine(m): 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Generalgoshen:
u be stupid person, did I ask for a refund from anyone here, I made the post so others could Learn n be careful when dealing in an online space, cos it's not for the chicken hearted, n your coming to tell your father rubbish. Person like you, you can't cross my my path in real life. You be animal

Pele o motivational speaker... Wen una do the transaction we no dey there... So no come public forum dey wine like baby... Like say we be dss or SARS... Idiot...

2 Likes

Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by MMXX: 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
kestine:
Nodey miss yan

Why insult person wey no insult you

5 Likes

Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by Generalgoshen: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
MMXX:
Nodey miss yan

Why insult person wey no insult you
bro just allow him,
Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by MMXX: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
Generalgoshen:
bro just allow him,
Please I apologize on his behalf

People talk anyhow cos this is a faceless forum.

Some of this nonsense no fit happen face to face

5 Likes

Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by Generalgoshen: 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
MMXX:
Please I apologize on his behalf

People talk anyhow cos this is a faceless forum.

Some of this nonsense no fit happen face to face
I swear, just unfortunate
Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by fabulouscc(f): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Generalgoshen:
Should I dm you since he's not interested in the giveaway

5 Likes

Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by Generalgoshen: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
fabulouscc:

Should I dm you since he's not interested in the giveaway
lol drop your number, I go message u

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by Corbin: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
shocked
Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by fabulouscc(f): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Generalgoshen:
Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by Generalgoshen: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
fabulouscc:
0 nine 023367 six zero six
ok
Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by Kokoboss: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by Benalfa(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Corbin:
baba I fit drop too
baba can I drop mine
Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by dogtails(m): 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
Generalgoshen:
Bro reason ur guy small thing nah everywhere red oh
Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by tosyne55(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Thanks for sharing and sorry for the loss

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by Generalgoshen: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kokoboss:
bro make I tag along abeg. No joy at all
lol, no worry na turn by turn, will contact you
Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by Kokoboss: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
Generalgoshen:
OK bro
Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by Generalgoshen: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
dogtails:
Bro reason ur guy small thing nah everywhere red oh
it's well, this period people the pass through hard times, it will end in praise, but drop your number, I will contact you
Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by Nezzjnr: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
What's happening with nairaland and scammers

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by Corbin: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
Generalgoshen:
nice
Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by Corbin: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
Generalgoshen:
it's well, this period people the pass through hard times, it will end in praise, but drop your number, I will contact you
can I drop mine too embarassed
Re: I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k by Kokoboss: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Generalgoshen:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Earn Binance Coin, Bnb Through Free Mining / Earn Money Daily, No Investment Needed! / Dangote Refinery; Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.