Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Medical Expert Please help Me Out (viewers Discretion) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Expert Please help Me Out (viewers Discretion) (591 Views)

What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / What Is This On My Nose? (Viewers Discretion) / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Expert Please help Me Out (viewers Discretion) by Godmademe: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
around September last year I was finding it difficult to seat down so I went to a pharmacist who told me it's pile and gave me some drugs.

On march this year I got treated for pneumonia before that i was having a hard time passing out stool,my stool was hard,because of it I was bleeding
Then I felt something coming out and going in back when passing out stool of which a nurse gave me vitamin D abi na E to easy my stool which didn't work before I hard to resolve to native medicine which easy and stopped the bleeding.

So later after a week I noticed something near my anus,I took a pic of it and showed it to a doctor who told me it's fungal infection and prescribed fluconazole with other anti-bacteria drugs I even took ampiclox beecham.

After taking those drugs it's still there,so I went and show it to a nurse,she said it's a little growth and she told me it's not Hemorrhoids or abcess when I asked her,later she said that I should keep taking those drugs,still not comfortable about it I went to my company's doctor who checked it also and said it's a growth,I went to a private hospital the doctor checked it and said it's just a growth and that i should keep there clean.non of them gave me a solution to eradicate it from my body.

Which brings me here
note it does no pain me at all I enter bike,sit down any how I like,only that it itchy me once in a while.
please what should I do to it
I don't known if it's anus tag

Re: Medical Expert Please help Me Out (viewers Discretion) by Jupron: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
Pile

This is what to do. Boil plenty. What did I say plenty amount of water. Like 5 liters. Then put it as it's hot in your bathing bucket. Then sit over it standing up in between but forcing yourself some minutes.. If the water is too hot to sit upon, mix some cold water. Do this twice or thrice a day especially when the pain is intense

Then begin to take fruits and vegetables in your email daily

I give you 2 weeks to begin to see the signs. By the 4th week you won't remember the pain

Careful when you sit on bikes. The pain is he'll itself
Re: Medical Expert Please help Me Out (viewers Discretion) by Godmademe: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Jupron:
Pile

This is what to do. Boil plenty. What did I say plenty amount of water. Like 5 liters. Then put it as it's hot in your bathing bucket. Then sit over it standing up in between but forcing yourself some minutes.. If the water is too hot to sit upon, mix some cold water. Do this twice or thrice a day especially when the pain is intense

Then begin to take fruits and vegetables in your email daily

I give you 2 weeks to begin to see the signs. By the 4th week you won't remember the pain

Careful when you sit on bikes. The pain is he'll itself

Sir thanks for your respond but I do not feel any pain and like I said in the writeup I do take bike and not feel any pain even when the bike man takes a rough road

Second it's been like that for like 2months now but still would give your advice a try
thanks once again.
Re: Medical Expert Please help Me Out (viewers Discretion) by hidhrhis(m): 12:15am On Jul 15, 2020
It may be an abscess, hemorrhoid
Take a lot of water before using the rest room
Take a lot of vegetables
Re: Medical Expert Please help Me Out (viewers Discretion) by illicit(m): 12:38am On Jul 15, 2020
See ur As. s. hole
Re: Medical Expert Please help Me Out (viewers Discretion) by Godmademe: 12:38am On Jul 15, 2020
hidhrhis:
It may be an abscess, hemorrhoid
Take a lot of water before using the rest room
Take a lot of vegetables

My person I don turn fish
have been drinking a hell lots of water
thou I took this native agbo for gedigedi which help alot infact now I toilet at easy either hard or soft stool
turns out the reason for the hard stool was because of excess sugar intake

I just don't want to be seeing it,I want it gone

1 Like

Re: Medical Expert Please help Me Out (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 15, 2020
It will go on its own. No cause for alarm. It happens when you pass out hard stools. You need to increase your fibre intake and also drink water in sufficient quantity.
Re: Medical Expert Please help Me Out (viewers Discretion) by Godmademe: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2020
LIVINGICON:
It will go on its own. No cause for alarm. It happens when you pass out hard stools. You need to increase your fibre intake and also drink water in sufficient quantity.

Thanks.
Re: Medical Expert Please help Me Out (viewers Discretion) by pwettytemmy(f): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2020
It looks like heamorhoids. I always experience it when pregnant. It happens when you consistently pass out hard stool and it usually go on its own.
Re: Medical Expert Please help Me Out (viewers Discretion) by Godmademe: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
pwettytemmy:
It looks like heamorhoids. I always experience it when pregnant. It happens when you consistently pass out hard stool and it usually go on its own.

Ok
thanks,was almost getting my blood pressure rised because of it
have applied skineal on it as prescribed by a
doctor,an the thing was like heck am still here.

I do get indigestion and am thinking it's because of it
do you also experience such

(1) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Men Talk About Their Experiences With Sexual Enhancers / Does Anyone Know About This Miracle Or Ghana Seed ? / Doctor In The House Please Help Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.