Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,769 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Why Choose Amical Patte Gallant Puppy Kibble Over Your Foreign Brands? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why Choose Amical Patte Gallant Puppy Kibble Over Your Foreign Brands? (2455 Views)

Amical Patte Grain Free Kibble / Gallant Kibble / Gallant Female GSD Is available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Choose Amical Patte Gallant Puppy Kibble Over Your Foreign Brands? by amicalpatte(m): 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
BRAND: AMICAL PATTE
PRODUCT: GALLANT PUPPY KIBBLE

FAQ

(1.) How is the feed made? Our kibble is a rich blend of well processed carbohydrates, highly digestible animal protein, a rich mix of healthy oils, fruits, vegetables, calcium and supplements that are essential for your dogs daily growth and a healthy life.

(2.) Can it be fed to puppies? YES, it's puppy kibble, very high in protein, fats, multivitamins and nutrients. It can be fed to younger puppies (3-6 weeks) of age, but soak in warm water and serve.

(3.) Can it be fed to adult dogs? Yes, highly recommended for pregnant and nursing bitches, also suitable for working dogs because it's high in protein, fats and energy,

(4.) What should we expect from using the feed? Very healthy dogs, fast growth, weight gain, shinny coats, highly energetic and happy dogs.

(5.) How soon do we see results from using the feed? Almost immediately, within two to three days you should start noticing impressive changes, weight gain and shinny coats etc.

(6.) Do I need to give supplements or augment when using the feed? Our kibble is high with essential nutrients and vitamins, no need to give supplements or augment with other protein sources.

(7.) How is the feed acceptability, especially for picky eaters? The palatability of the kibble is very high, a blend of rich proteins, the kibble is also coated with animal fats, yeast and coconut oil. The dogs will eat every grain and lick their plates.

(8.) How is the stool? The poop is small because the digestibility of the kibble is high, and the dog's poop is rock solid, because the kibble contains the required calcium and fiber needed for your dogs daily consumption.

(9.) How long does a bag last? A bag will last a month for two giant breeds, and will last 2 months and above for small and medium sized breeds.

(10.) What quantity do I feed? Since the kibble is very rich, it's best to feed less to achieve more, for puppies one milk tin cup to be served trice a day. Half a derica once a day for adult dogs (medium sized breeds), one derica a day for large breeds.

(11.) How long is the shelf life? 12 to 18 months. The kibble is dried below 10% moisture, and enriched with natural preservatives. For best results store in a cool dry place.

(12.) What makes this Gallant Puppy Kibble stand out from other brands? The quality of the product is top notch and at a very affordable price, it can be compared to many top International brands in terms of quality, and it's 100% - 300% lesser than the cost of the foreign products.

(13.) Any disadvantage from using the product? For client that keep their dogs locked in cages with less exercise, we suggest they feed in small quantities so they don't get the dogs obese, the food is great for working dogs, puppies and malnourished dogs, because of the high protein and fat contents.

(14.) Is the feed a foreign product or locally made? It's Proudly made in Nigeria ������, our location is Lagos, it can be delivered Nation wide.

(15.) How long have the brand Amical Patte been in existence? We are 5 years running, we have grown over the years, thanks to the feedback from our Nationwide Costumers.

FOR PRODUCT PURCHASE AND PRICE
What's app: 07088347003, 09097989460
Call: 08170954547

CALL NOW

Re: Why Choose Amical Patte Gallant Puppy Kibble Over Your Foreign Brands? by uctomide(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
Got Amicalpatte kibble today n my selective dog cleaned her plate in the morning.
I recommend... As I would keep posting update

1 Like

Re: Why Choose Amical Patte Gallant Puppy Kibble Over Your Foreign Brands? by aderinsola75355: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2020
okay
Re: Why Choose Amical Patte Gallant Puppy Kibble Over Your Foreign Brands? by amicalpatte(m): 7:32am On Aug 06, 2020
Thank you Sir.... We appreciate your patronage.
Re: Why Choose Amical Patte Gallant Puppy Kibble Over Your Foreign Brands? by PAQ(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
Do you have a dealer in Abuja?
Re: Why Choose Amical Patte Gallant Puppy Kibble Over Your Foreign Brands? by amicalpatte(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2020
PAQ:
Do you have a dealer in Abuja?
Yes we do sir. You can contact Alawode Roqeeb on 08136627957 and 9ja Star Farm on 07060473545
Re: Why Choose Amical Patte Gallant Puppy Kibble Over Your Foreign Brands? by PAQ(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2020
amicalpatte:

Yes we do sir. You can contact Alawode Roqeeb on 08136627957 and 9ja Star Farm on 07060473545

Thank you. I have called. Their price is not as quoted here. At N14500, the price difference is high compared to the N10500 boldly written here.

Its like Lagos people look at us Abuja residents like foreigners.

(1) (Reply)

Roman Rottweiler Vs Caucasian Shepherd / 7 Months Old Female Boerboel For Sale / Please Help!..my Dog Has Refused To Add Weight,i Need Advice Biko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.