Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications (25481 Views)

Oppo A12: Specifications and Features / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) / Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Andywhty(m): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
GREEDY? FOR SELLING MAD ASS PHONE AND STILL LEAVE IT AT A CONSIDERABLE PRICE? I FEEL THIS GUYS ARE HERE TO HELP. IMAGINE COMING INTO NIGERIA WITH POPUP CAMERA AND GREAT BATTERY AND EVERY BRAND IS ALREADY DOING SAME.

THINK TWICE BEFORE USING WORDS
jericco1:
Oppo is very greedy. There is no difference between them and Tecno. My Xiaomi over this anytime anyday
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Andywhty(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
AND PEOPLE ARE STILL FOOLISH TO BUY THE DEVICE, KNOWING THEY HAVE MANUFACTURER'S ISSUE
One0Random0Girl:

shocked shocked Why does that keep happening? If you have a receipt, you have to return it and get a new one. I think what you're facing is manufacturer's problem and I'm sure warranty covers that. Good luck!
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Ishilove: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Osahoo:
I was scammed buy a nairalander yesterday. He advertised data and I chatted him up. I transfered money to his account and he refused to send me data up till now. Everyboby should beware of those advert on nairaland. The chart and the guy pics are attached.
Next time patronise bunmioguns- https://www.nairaland.com/bunmioguns

I've being using his services since 2015. He is the only person I buy data from. Tested and trusted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by MILLERMannn: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
One0Random0Girl:

English Language and Literature, live in Port Harcourt.

Why are you looking for PPA in Delta State? Are you posted there (NYSC) or you just want to stay there?
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by One0Random0Girl(f): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
MILLERMannn:

Why are you looking for PPA in Delta State? Are you posted there (NYSC) or you just want to stay there?

Initially, I was posted to Borno but I redeployed to Delta.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by One0Random0Girl(f): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
Andywhty:
AND PEOPLE ARE STILL FOOLISH TO BUY THE DEVICE, KNOWING THEY HAVE MANUFACTURER'S ISSUE

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Piloeternity(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
The deceptive move of their marketer. Anyways OPPO dey try abeg. NOT BAD FOR A BUDGET DEVICE.
Andywhty:
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by MartinsD12(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
AnonPoet:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/14/oppo-a12-a31-launched-in-nigeria-features-specifications-and-more/
What nonsense they are not different from tecno p35 infact tecno is way better than this over priced crap with outdated Android 9, what a nonsense
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Piloeternity(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Awo Mi Marketers.
ObiBlessed:

U nailed it bro... Like my Redmi Note 8. 4Gig RAM, 128Gig ROM. Can't just love the phone less.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by MILLERMannn: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
One0Random0Girl:

Initially, I was posted to Borno but I redeployed to Delta.
which area are you in Delta?
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by KaBabs1: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Slimpotter:

What samples?
Is it the story or application?

Hi Slimpotter. Fiction writers are what the platform needs. If you feel you possess the skills mentioned in the ad, kindly send an application to the email provided and attach a sample fiction piece you've written in the past.

Best
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by One0Random0Girl(f): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
MILLERMannn:

which area are you in Delta?

I do not live in Delta at all.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by FahBuLous: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
60k,70k & 84k respectively for the various variants enlisted above...
If it was xiaomi at this respective specs,it would have been 49k,58k & 70k respectively...
Helio p35 grin cheesy
Me thinking how oppo A31 4/64 variant pegged at 70k is better than redmi 8 4/64 pegged at 56k...
XIAOMI for Android for LIFE!!!
Is Xiaomi a really good product?? Cus I am seriously looking fr a fone to buy n i dont want to end up buying whack

1 Like

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Flyingngel(m): 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
ok
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by colorsofrainbow: 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
FahBuLous:

Is Xiaomi a really good product?? Cus I am seriously looking fr a fone to buy n i dont want to end up buying whack
xiaomi is a beast of a product
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by akinsmyk(m): 12:00am On Jul 16, 2020
My Camon 12 at 47k far better than this. 4GB ram, 64GB rom, 4,500 mAh battery, etc. Oppo ko, widow ni
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Spaxon(f): 2:32am On Jul 16, 2020
Nerro042:

Well my friend if you know about phones you should know that those phones up there are no different from tecno and infinix devices. Helio p35 for crying out loud that is a really poor device nothing of good quality here

Well I haven't used an Oppo device yet but from ur review it's lower in performance than the much favoredInfinix n Tecno devices
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Spaxon(f): 2:32am On Jul 16, 2020
icebird25:

Infinix Note 7 beat those two phones mentioned above anytime, any day...Helio p35 ...hehehe..
You're right
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Hedgedog: 3:20am On Jul 16, 2020
One0Random0Girl:

Lol! Na just work I dey find, not house.
best of luck undecided
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by FahBuLous: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
xiaomi is a beast of a product
Which one are u usinq??
And what makes Xiaomi a qood product, convince me..

1 Like

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by colorsofrainbow: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2020
FahBuLous:

Which one are u usinq??
And what makes Xiaomi a qood product, convince me..
I'm using redmi note 9s...
Beast of s fone
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by FahBuLous: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
I'm using redmi note 9s... Beast of s fone
How is the Ba3 life and is it affordable??
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by bunmioguns(m): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Next time patronise bunmioguns- https://www.nairaland.com/bunmioguns

I've being using his services since 2015. He is the only person I buy data from. Tested and trusted.

Awww... Never knew i have nairaland stars as my client

Please message me with your number so i can always store

Thanks so much for the recommendation
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by colorsofrainbow: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2020
FahBuLous:

How is the Ba3 life and is it affordable??
Pls Google it..
The ba3 life is ours dis world
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Ishilove: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
bunmioguns:

Awww... Never knew i have nairaland stars as my client

Please message me with your number so i can always store

Thanks so much for the recommendation
Ahn ahn, my son you don't have your mummy's number? shocked

1 Like

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by edoairways: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
ceaser:

How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed
I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".
Please read careful and learn.
20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.
Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:
1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).
2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.
3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text).
4. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".
5. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.
6. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.
While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK *(anticorruptionunit@cenbank.o
rg).* this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.
What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD.
Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.
Can I copy this and broadcast?
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by edoairways: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
jakD:

The way you guys praise this Xiaomi phone is somehow. I finally bought the Note 9Pro last week Friday at 114K, I'm disappointed cos the camera keeps failing and when it fails, the flash stops working.
Really! How is the speed.?
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by sagieramos(m): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
ObiBlessed:

U nailed it bro... Like my Redmi Note 8. 4Gig RAM, 128Gig ROM. Can't just love the phone less.

Na people like you dey make marker add money to the phone. Now the thing don scarce for market because of high demand.
Phone wey I see for 68k later became 81k. I no get option than to buy am...
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by FahBuLous: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
I'm using redmi note 9s... Beast of s fone
They said its an upcominq fone
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by sagieramos(m): 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
coputa:
innoson only assemble,they can't manufacture.The federal government should partner with chinese company to set up phone manufacturing plants in the country and also train our youths.this will help in reducing unemployment and creating jobs.

So if a company source some SoC from Qualcomm, camera sensor from Sony, battery from some manufacturer, etc, and integrated them to produce a smartphone, according to your ideology, such company doesn't deserve to be called a manufacturer but assembler?

What if I told you most top phone manufacturer doesn't produce upto 20% of their hardwares?

Are you aware that innoson is bigger than some car manufacturer company in China?

Drop this inferior mentality and stop fanning over this Chinese
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by colorsofrainbow: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
FahBuLous:

They said its an upcominq fone
upcoming fone with sd 720G processor,real 48mp,5000mah battery so much more pegged at 105k..
Lol...infinix note 7 is the downcoming crap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whatsapp Adds New Rules For 'Delete For Everyone' Feature / Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone / Etisalat Nigeria’s Troubles Worsen As Largest Shareholder Pulls Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.