Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,998 members, 7,849,015 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli (22428 Views)

Osimhen Close To Breaking Martins Goals Record / President Buhari Is Happy With Osimhen's Transfer To Napoli - Franklin Ogunyemi / Chelsea Plotting £44 Million Move For Brazilian Striker Malcolm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by Sambjnewspaper(m): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2020
Cool.

Meanwhile kindly Dm for your CAC Newspaper NGOs publications/ Name change/ Ngos Consent e.t.c.

WhatsApp or call .... +23480- 6272- 0984

https://www.nairaland.com/2848768/cost-newspaper-publication-new-ngo/2

fast and Reliable...

Sam....
Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by Joshmodest(m): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2020
grammarnazi2:

How's it outrageous? If you were in his shoes, and you hear or see something like this, how will you feel?

This is the problem we have in this country ...we should learn to throw away sentiments ..
This is covid era , there's no money to throw around , Spurs borrowed a loan recently to cover for their expenses... Solksjaer has consistently talked about financial issues regarding the signing of Sancho who is a far better player than osihmen ,and how united are unwilling to pay 100 m for him ...
These are premier league clubs , with big TV rights money...still complaining , Napoli may get osihmen but not for that amount , he's a fantastic player filled with potential , but covid or no covid , He shouldn't cost more than 65m.
Even if he's my brother I'd say same !

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by Samylekey(m): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2020
Osimhen sha no go off light for Napoli o.

Dem go too call you Monkey for Italy.

Congratulations Bro. Make una patronize me for all your graphics design - I no dey do ako, no let me beg for food abeg.

Check my signature for my number. Be rest assured u get value for ur money.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by Dreambeat: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2020
I still doubt his ability to play at the highest level.Not hating though.I wish him all the best

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by Putinofrussia: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2020
Good.Lucky man.

Meanwhile,
OWN YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

Lifeplus Foundation International is a community created by successful professionals where members are being trained, empowered and financially supported to start and grow their own business and become a successful entrepreneur/ business owner

LPFI aims to achieve this by producing entrepreneurs of worth, by training them to be successful in their choice vocation, while providing a platform that will financially empower/establish their vision.

By this means, the organization would impact her community through job provision, while directly reaching out to the less privileged.

We're becoming Africa's Leading Empowerment Organisation by producing 1Million Entrepreneur within our first 5years of operation.
We will be having a business get together on the 18th of July,2020.
Venue: 113,Allen Avenue,Ikeja,Lagos.
Time:10 am.
Bring along #1000 for access and brochure.

May God continue to bless and prosper each and everyone of us.Amen.

Life plus Foundation International...
Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by Crownstar01: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2020
logon599:
He has pace, power and trickery. Perfect for Italian football. Pls go and compete with Immobile, Lukaku and co for the golden boot next season we know you can. This boy was given one opportunity and he took it with two hands. Kudos
Yes.
Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by SaintBeehot(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2020
clancymiim:
Wao. You prefer Napoli to Liverpool
they won't give him playing time there. Salah, Mane?? he can't make it there
Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by daben1(m): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2020
Joshmodest:

This is the problem we have in this country ...we should learn to throw away sentiments ..
This is covid era , there's no money to throw around , Spurs borrowed a loan recently to cover for their expenses... Solksjaer has consistently talked about financial issues regarding the signing of Sancho who is a far better player than osihmen ,on how united are unwilling to pay 100 m for him ...
These are premier league clubs , with big TV rights money...still complaining , Napoli may get osihmen but not for that amount , he's a fantastic player filled with potential , but covid or no covid , He shouldn't cost more than 65m.
you're very correct

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by Joshmodest(m): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2020
etibaba:
Osimhen is not a 6yard striker as you have described him, he has the ability to drop deep and effect play, probably you haven't watched him well.
I've watched him countless times , osihmen has no ability to drop deep , he can't beat players to save his life , he's the kind of guy to give you goals if you give him the ball ...
Go back and watch his games bro !
Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by martineverest(m): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
U pray they don't bench this guy.. cos that's how they kill players
u can't spend 5hat kind of money on a player a d bench him
Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by YoungAncient1: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2020
Osimen should tread with caution, he is involving himself too much with the transfer rumors. A wise player will always downplay a rumor while his agent and management team do the work underground.
Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by Golan007: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2020
azadus18:
napoli like lagos

Yes oh.

Quite similar.
Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by HolyTitus(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by kenzysmith: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2020
logon599:
He has pace, power and trickery. Perfect for Italian football. Pls go and compete with Immobile, Lukaku and co for the golden boot next season we know you can. This boy was given one opportunity and he took it with two hands. Kudos
ur hype done pass english media which tricky? Pace yes power no shot yes positioning no.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2020
ogbiwa:

www.goal.com/en/amp/news/osimhen-set-to-complete-81-million-napoli-move-from-lille/11sih62qkithz1b2eqmampx3n3

It's beautiful to know that African players are now rated high with good price . But can I have my share of the money? Even if na just €1,000
Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by ClownPrinceOfPi: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2020
Italian league rough ooh but I wish him the best.
Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by Starboytwo(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2020
etibaba:
Osimhen is not a 6yard striker as you have described him, he has the ability to drop deep and effect play, probably you haven't watched him well.
I doubt he has, if you are talking about hold up play, then the boy is a monster, he is quite tricky with the ball himself and every one knows osih= goal...

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by frugal(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2020
Joshmodest:
I hope he performs at Napoli , cos if u notice the gatusso style of football ,the strikers are always coming to play with the midfield and the rest of the team , the strikers are always involved heavily in teams play and team build up ....
Osihmen is not that kind of striker , he just needs the ball and he'll score ..
Maybe they'll adjust their style for him ..but this amount is so untrue and outrageous ...osihmen would move for 65m or less ..

Very wrong. Are sure you've watched him play? He's exactly what you described him not to be. He'll fit perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by Starboytwo(m): 9:03am On Jul 15, 2020
Joshmodest:

I've watched him countless times , osihmen has no ability to drop deep , he can't beat players to save his life , he's the kind of guy to give you goals if you give him the ball ...
I don't think Napoli would have a striker like osihmen and not tell him to lurk with the last Defender often... He doesn't need to drop that deep in my opinion....

Napoli have quality players in insigne, callejon, koulibaly, mertens and are actually one of the ball playing teams in Italy... So I think osi will be created enough chance...
Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by Goodman247: 9:05am On Jul 15, 2020
Davicl:
Lille FC mean business tho, buy them cheap and catch out at the right time.
l tell you lille are really business people
Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by iso604: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2020
Hushpuppi Money aka Woodberrry
Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by aylive02(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2020
azadus18:
napoli like lagos
Awọn ti Paso

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by RealEzee(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2020
Joshmodest:

This is covid era , there's no money to throw around , Spurs borrowed a loan recently to cover for their expenses... Solksjaer has consistently talked about financial issues regarding the signing of Sancho who is a far better player than osihmen ,and how united are unwilling to pay 100 m for him ...
if a club deems it fit to buy a player and his price tag is that amount it's either you negotiate or go home, shikina.

If they deem him fit for that amount so be it, your duty is to watch the match not assume financial strategist for the team, and who says he's not worth the 80m,you?

lol Abeg, the sport is a business aside entertainment, they know how they'll go around it.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by sulasa07(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2020
Goldenkrezi:
Good development... mke dis guy no flop ooo...

Italian league get as e be..
He cant flop in Italy but in England,it is sure if will flop
Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by RealEzee(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2020
ClownPrinceOfPi:
Italian league rough ooh but I wish him the best.
what is this one saying for goodness sake? Is it the same as it was in the 90s?
Who tell they still do 'If you miss d ball don't miss d leg'?
Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by Jyde89: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2020
Joshmodest:
I hope he performs at Napoli , cos if u notice the gatusso style of football ,the strikers are always coming to play with the midfield and the rest of the team , the strikers are always involved heavily in teams play and team build up ....
Osihmen is not that kind of striker , he just needs the ball and he'll score ..
Maybe they'll adjust their style for him ..but this amount is so untrue and outrageous ...osihmen would move for 65m or less ..

God deliver you from low self esteem. so Osimhen should go for a lesser amount than Pepe right.
Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by tfash96(m): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2020
clancymiim:

So Ronaldo is now co abi?
How Table has turned now
Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by RTSC: 9:48am On Jul 15, 2020
castrokins:
By Nigerian Standard, That Would Be A Big Money Move.

Best Wishes, Boy.
By global standards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by Jyde89: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2020
Joshmodest:

guy! do you know what you're saying, most of his goals came from the mistake of the opponents cos his own team weren't passing the ball to him. I use star times and I watch his games almost every week before the lockdown, are you sure you're referring to the same Osimhen. this guy came and displaced a veteran like Loic Remy under 1month, and one of the attributes of Remy is his skills.
Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2020
azadus18:
napoli like lagos
Eyan paso cool

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by kingthreat(m): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2020
Edo state. Keep making Nigeria proud by giving us the best attackers
Re: Victor Osimhen Close To Completing €81 Million Move To Napoli by OlawaleBammie: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2020
donstan18:
Gattuso will surely enjoy his agility, aggressiveness and quickness in poaching goals.

I need Napoli to knock Barcelona out of UCL, so they should do everything possible.
Unfortunately he can not be paraded for champion league this season again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Boring Weekends Without Soccer / AFCON Final: Kashim Shettima Departs Abuja For Abidjan (Videos). / Odunayo Adekuoroye Wins Pro Wrestling League In India. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.