Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Lord, What Do You Want Me To Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord, What Do You Want Me To Do? (140 Views)

My Parents Dont Want Me To Marry Her Because She Is Yoruba / Some People Want Me Dead In Kano For Converting From Islam To Christianity.... / My Wife Doesn't Want Me To Start My Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lord, What Do You Want Me To Do? by jonatoye(m): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Lord, what do You want me to do?

WORD FOR TODAY
Every man who truly desires to please God will always seek to know what God wants him to do. You will not become what God wants you to be, until you do what He wants you to be!!!
Scriptural Reference
"So he, trembling and astonished, said, "Lord, what do You want me to do?" Then the Lord said to him, "Arise and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do."
(Acts 9:6 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The turning point in the life of Apostle Paul came when He sought to know what to do when he had an encounter with the Lord. Irrespective of your experience at every point in time, the fact still remains that there is something God wants you to do. Live your life, always having interest in what the Lord will say about a particular situation.

The intention of God will always come to you in His word. Each time the word of the Lord comes to you, it comes to instruct you on what to do. The more you submit yourself to act according to His word the more your life will align to His plans and purpose. At every junction of life, if you must please Him, you must not but always ask the Lord what He wants you to do. The best of what the Lord will make out of your life will manifest when you cherish and accept the word of God for your life.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I received the grace to always hear your word and act accordingly in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Doing what the Lord wants you to do is the only way to be who He wants you to be!!!

Have a Gracious Wednesday!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Reproach From Jesus (read: Luke 24; Vv. 13-31) / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, July 19, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.