Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Scam Alert.... For Those Interested In Football Betting - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Alert.... For Those Interested In Football Betting (763 Views)

Scam Alert: Rich Connect Investment / Temperature, Humidity & Power Sensor With SMS Alert For Server Room, Etc.. / Strictly For Those Interested To Earn Money From The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert.... For Those Interested In Football Betting by damoreal(m): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2020
I saw a post here 2 days ago about winning virtual games through sport betting here. After reading the comments (which was positive) I contacted the guy and he asked me to register a sporty bet account and fund it with #500 and which I did with my bank card.

Then he send me a link to login into the sportybet account through it. I tried to but it was not going through and I sense foul play and I try to login to d account but I was unable to because it was telling me that my password is not correct. The next thing I see was debit alert from my bank account into the sportybet account. I contacted the customer service but all they could do was to warn me of keeping my sportybet account details safe next time.

Lessons learnt: if you use a credit card to deposit into any of those sport betting accounts don't ever safe ur card details on the platform because there is no safety or security for it in case of unauthorized access. There customer service has no control over the account like banks and other financial institutions do.

NB: I did not receive any otp code while my money was debited and neither did I receive a code to notify me of a change of password on my account.

The guys number, name and the fake website I was asked to login through is in d pictures below. So pls beware

Re: Scam Alert.... For Those Interested In Football Betting by BigTableShaker(f): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2020
hehehe, na Paystack problem be that.
Re: Scam Alert.... For Those Interested In Football Betting by Rigidity(m): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2020
this world no balance ooo paystack palava
Re: Scam Alert.... For Those Interested In Football Betting by udwise123: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2020
But you self why you go use the link him send you? undecided
Why you no use the link you use login deposit.
That guy scam you.na u fall for am. tongue
Re: Scam Alert.... For Those Interested In Football Betting by Afobear: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2020
damoreal:
I saw a post here 2 days ago about winning virtual games through sport betting here. After reading the comments (which was positive) I contacted the guy and he asked me to register a sporty bet account and fund it with #500 and which I did with my bank card.

Then he send me a link to login into the sportybet account through it. I tried to but it was not going through and I sense foul play and I try to login to d account but I was unable to because it was telling me that my password is not correct. The next thing I see was debit alert from my bank account into the sportybet account. I contacted the customer service but all they could do was to warn me of keeping my sportybet account details safe next time.

Lessons learnt: if you use a credit card to deposit into any of those sport betting accounts don't ever safe ur card details on the platform because there is no safety or security for it in case of unauthorized access. There customer service has no control over the account like banks and other financial institutions do.

NB: I did not receive any otp code while my money was debited and neither did I receive a code to notify me of a change of password on my account.

The guys number, name and the fake website I was asked to login through is in d pictures below. So pls beware

You too dull !!!! You no Sabi sporty bet website ? See wetin your greed don do you . Him even pity you , I for clear your account Greedy pu------nk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stone Free Local Rice Available In Large Quantity. / Multichoice Or Betting Shop? / forex trading as a full time job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.