Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot (54383 Views)

Crashed Bell Helicopter Pilot Had No Valid License - AIB / Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF / Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Sijo01(f): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Why will this little vibrant girl just die like that cry cry.

Rip beloved.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by evy800(f): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Something isn't right about the nature of her death... I feel the authority aren't entirely honest about the cause of her death

I suspect foul play

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Exodora: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wicked people every where. Any of them that will rise against me when am about to shine will not live to see the sky the following morning Nonsense . When she was nobody the accident did not see her abi.

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Dudson: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Another story for the gods. ��
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Louisboy22(m): 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
deltateam:

You mean this beautiful girl is dead?

What happened? Was helicopter faulty abi Boko bomb her?
black man, u don't read

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by FemolasticA: 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
May her soul continue to rest on �
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by EdiskyHarry: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Very sad, may her soul rest in peace
Every living thing must die naturally or accidentally .
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Salvofthesouth(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
see as them take waste this sweetheart chaii.. sweetheart please rest easy. Make sure you're from a saner clime where safety of lives is a priority in your next life, avoid Nigeria by all means.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by kinggabah: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
RIP
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Ellie01: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
lalasticlala:
Here is a throwback video of Tolulope Arotile in the air.

The Nigeria’s first female combat Helicopter Pilot who died at 23 was seen with President Buhari in the video. She was also interviewed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSTRc9QFqbg

May her soul rest in peace with the lord and may HE also console the family who will be broken this moment.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Heavensent01(m): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
This Young Lady with a very Bright future just cut short!

This Young Lady who was Celebrated just few months ago is Gone Forever, Just Like that!

Just the same way a Child hood friend,Young bubbling Naval officer, With a very Bright Future, passed away few months ago.

This World is Truly not our Home. It's just a Rehearsal for the Main life..

The Most thing on this Earth is to Live With JESUS Christ !

Without JESUS, it's Sudden Death.... Sudden Glory

May God Comfort Her Parents!

without

modify
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by BonPatrick(m): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lol laugh wan kill me here o
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Heavensent01(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
evy800:
Something isn't right about the nature of her death... I feel the authority aren't entirely honest about the cause of her death

I suspect foul play

something like this makes me believe in spiritual. her death is obviously not natural

as in a pilot will not follow precaution and guideline of moving a car with her sitbelt and gone just like that

I doubt if that family can be psychologically alright in few years. this is so sad

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2020

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by evy800(f): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Heavensent01:

something like this makes me believe in spiritual. her death is obviously not natural

as in a pilot will not follow precaution and guideline of moving a car with her sitbelt and gone just like that

I might be wrong buh i find it hard to believe she just died in a car crash within the army base like seriously with all that speed limits in the base?

Again it doesn't add up

I doubt if that family can be psychologically alright in few years. this is so sad
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Bryan88(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
MrMcJay:

Not only heroin, na gbana. If you must correct someone, better be sure you are also correct.

It is heroine, not heroin.
IT'S SO QUITE UNFORTUNATE U HAV NEVER CAME ACROSS THE WORD TYPO-ERROR...COS IF U HAV, U WUDA KNOWN IT WAS A TYPO-ERROR MR LECTURER MY ASS.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by KEKONweezy91: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
vanity upon vanity.... Rip heroine.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by LastProphet: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Catabolism:
I learnt she was knocked down while strolling at NAF base.I am so sad and disheartened.RIP Sister,you made us see that through hard work you can reach your goals.You were the best of the bests.

They should check well that person might have links with BH or bandits. They should check well these people are wicked and connected in unexpected ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Lamanii22(f): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Is this not the lady that we were celebrating the other day Ha! God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by 12inchess: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Something is not right here. Something is not right here. I repeat the third time, death of NAF first female pilot, something is not right here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by hmohammed(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
NNU0000:
That's how we keep losing young and vibrant youths.Cursed country!

My country is not cursed. Be warned. If you are tired, leave!!!

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by ikorodureporta: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Catabolism:
I learnt she was knocked down while strolling at NAF base.I am so sad and disheartened.RIP Sister,you made us see that through hard work you can reach your goals.You were the best of the bests.
Dem suppoz to jail who jam her till hm confess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by NELLY1990: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hahahahahhahahah chaiiiii my dear. Hmmmmm. It is well. Calm down biko
Kriss216:
The death wey kill this harmless and innocent hero no see all these foolish, chewing stick legs, nincompoops, vegetables for Aso rock kill

Continue to rest in peace Hero!
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by trippleKAY(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
Kobicove:

Why would anyone be speeding in the air force base in the first instance?! angry
she was mudered

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Highhhio(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rip
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Catabolism(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Dem suppoz to jail who jam her till hm confess
I dey tell you.I smell terror attack.No be normal accident but Airforce no go want own up say na security breach for their side.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by trippleKAY(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
eherbal:
also learnt she's been giving the insurgents hell recently.connect the dots.
its obvious, they killed her. Smh
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Bluffly: 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
NNU0000:
That's how we keep losing young and vibrant youths.Cursed country!
nonen
See your mouth. Na only Nigeria things dey happen as if vibrant youths no dey die for other countries. Instead of you think and say good you are spewing what is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by bobluck: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
This thing ddy pain me for body....RIP
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by trippleKAY(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Pure murder
Lilimax:
It's obvious this lady was killed out of jealousy lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Unilag Student & 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Returning From Nightclub / "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady / World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.