Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,093 members, 7,863,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Where Can I Get A Good House In Ibadan? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Can I Get A Good House In Ibadan? (147 Views)

Please I Need A Good House To Rent At Agbara / *just Out* For Sale *if You Need A Good House On A Small Plot In Old Ikoyi, / *just Out* For Sale *if You Need A Good House On A Small Plot In Old Ikoyi, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Good House In Ibadan? by voice123(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
WHERE CAN I GET A GOOD HOUSE IN IBADAN?
Have you been asking yourself the recurring question of where to get a good house to rent in Ibadan? Have you walked several miles fruitlessly or burnt countless liters of fuel[b] in search of a befitting house to rent[/b]. You do not need to bother yourself anyone. Do you know you can get a good house in Ibadan without moving an inch? Did I hear you ask how? All you need is a CLICK! To get a decent house that is up for rent in Ibadan, simply visit www.gbale.com.ng or contact +2347086470727.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale These Are The Pictures Of The Three Bedroom Bungalow And A Room Self / Want To Buy Or Lease A Beautiful Home In Lagos,nigeria? / To Let Relatively Newly Built Mini Flat With 2 Toilet At Ifako Gbagada 400k 1yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.