Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! (393 Views)

Nothing Can Ever Save You From Hell Fire If You Commit This Sin / Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? / People Come For A Lady After Saying "Only Jesus Can Save U, Allah Can't Save U". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! by GuyWise101(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Often times in the motor park you will see christains praying so hard and you will also see muslims saying 'bisimilai' before entering in the vehicle.

You will see Catholic and Muslims hanging their chaplets on their neck believing it will save them (funny)... grin

My people prayer can never save you from accident, how many times have you heard that accident involving a truck and a car happened in a developed country where everything is in order?

Look at the pilot lady that died in a car accident in Nigeria, do you think she doesn't drive where she lived?

The problem and why accident always happens in Nigeria is bad roads and lack of order(no thanks to the past and present leaders) and common sense.

Heavy duty truck is heading the same way the small vehicle and keke napep is going both back and front, the hustling hawker is also making the use of that same road, also remember the road is tiny and in bad condition.. now how do you expect PRAYER to work here?

1 Like

Re: Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! by Righteousness89(m): 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
Prayers Have Saved Me from Countless Accidents and Mishaps!

You think it's your car that will save you?

4 Likes

Re: Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! by Goldp5988(f): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
Prayer those, Because the person we pray to is faithful.
Re: Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! by Solsix(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
If prayer can't save, what can??

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! by GuyWise101(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Do you think those tha died in accident today didn't pray before they came out..

A driver will notice that his shoe-brake is dead and damaged instead of him to change it no he will rather manage it and when accidents occurs because of his foolishness he will blame it on SATAN.. cheesy
Re: Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
GuyWise101:
Often times in the motor park you will see christains praying so hard and you will also see muslims saying 'bisimilai' before entering in the vehicle.
You will see Catholic and Muslims hanging their chaplets on their neck believing it will save them (funny)... grin
My people prayer can never save you from accident, how many times have you heard that accident involving a truck and a car happened in a developed country where everything is in order?
Look at the pilot lady that died in a car accident in Nigeria, do you think she doesn't drive where she lived?
The problem and why accident always happens in Nigeria is bad roads and lack of order(no thanks to the past and present leaders) and common sense.
Heavy duty truck is heading the same way the small vehicle and keke napep is going both back and front, the hustling hawker is also making the use of that same road, also remember the road is tiny and in bad condition.. now how do you expect PRAYER to work here?

Prayers aren't meant to prevent or protect God's servants from dying!

It was to help us maintain our integrity to the last breath!

It's pagans that expects their gods to prevent them from dying, God's word made it clear to us that we are supposed to live forever not just for few years, centuries or millennials. We are not supposed to die at all in the first place.

So this is not the real life our God purposed for us, therefore we can fall asleep in death anytime, anyplace and anyhow. What we're praying fervently for is to maintain our integrity to the end! smiley
Re: Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! by GuyWise101(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Maximus69:

Prayers aren't meant to prevent or protect God's servants from dying!

It was to help us maintain our integrity to the last breath!

It's pagans that expects their gods to prevent them from dying, God's word made it clear to us that we are supposed to live forever not just for few years, centuries or millennials. We are not supposed to die at all in the first place.

So this is not the real life our God purposed for us, therefore we can fall asleep in death anytime, anyplace and anyhow. What we're praying fervently for is to maintain our integrity to the end! smiley
Religion and God are scam cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! by XXXXTENTACION: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

Oya pray and go stand in front of dangote truck lets see whether it will not jam you undecided
Re: Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! by delkuf(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Oya pray and go stand in front of dangote truck lets see whether it will not jam you undecided
what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! by GuyWise101(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
My point is this let us blame the root cause of our problems which is bad leaders and stop attributing every good and bad thing god and satan respectively.... Lalasticlala Seun.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! by Righteousness89(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

See how u display High Folly in Public!

Did U Make any Sense?

Why not Go Sit on a Well Constructed Road IN ABujA , Akwa IBoM or KanO
Re: Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
GuyWise101:

Religion and God are scam cheesy

Preconceived thoughts! Psalms 10:4

Your PERSONAL opinion anyway! wink
Re: Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! by OtemAtum: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

You were saved by luck, not by prayer. I've not prayed for about four years now, but I am still being saved from accident. Is it your prayer that also saved me?
Re: Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! by Righteousness89(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
OtemAtum:
You were saved by luck, not by prayer. I've not prayed for about four years now, but I am still being saved from accident. Is it your prayer that also saved me?

Sign of High Folly is when a mere Creature does not Appreciate His Creator!

May GOD Have Mercy On U bro
Re: Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! by XXXXTENTACION: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
delkuf:
what is this one saying
Tell any primary six student within your area to explain it to you i know say you no sabi read and understand wink olodo cheesy
Re: Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! by XXXXTENTACION: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

See how u display High Folly in Public!

Did U Make any Sense?

Why not Go Sit on a Well Constructed Road IN ABujA , Akwa IBoM or KanO
you that have been displaying your foolishness everywhere on nairaland.

See this half done and slowpoke do you think i am the cause of your failures. better go and find something to do with your life. Lazy idiot like you. cry
Re: Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! by Juliusmomoh: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
[quote author=VirginFinder post=91746290][/quote] Mind ur business
Re: Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! by OtemAtum: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
Solsix:
If prayer can't save, what can??
You have to be extra careful, but there's no 100% assurance of safety though. Just play your part of being safety conscious and leave the rest for eventualities to decide. Thousands who prayed yesterday have died today of exactly what they prayed for. Prayer is useless.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! by OtemAtum: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sign of High Folly is when a mere Creature does not Appreciate His Creator!

May GOD Have Mercy On U bro
A creator looking for appreciation every now and then is like a mother asking her child to thank him every now and then for every single progress he made by himself in his later years. For example, you got job, you start to thank your mummy for letting you get the job instead of thanking your employers. You gave birth, you start thanking your mummy for making you give birth, instead of thanking the nurses and doctors.

The totality of existence doesn't need your thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Can't Save You From Motor Accident! by Solsix(m): 3:59am On Jul 16, 2020
OtemAtum:
You have to be extra careful, but there's no 100% assurance of safety though. Just play your part of being safety conscious and leave the rest for eventualities to decide. Thousands who prayed yesterday have died today of exactly what they prayed for. Prayer is useless.
I know one driver, people call him gentle man, he hardly overtakes, never speed, always horn. Whenever he passes people call him gentle man. But he hard a terrible accident that took him out for months of not year. It was Grace of God he didn't die on the spot. My dear it is Good who saves and we communicate to him through prayers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus Christ A Christian : A Question Which Requires A Second Thought To Answ / Church Reopening: Important Message From TB Joshua / All The Yeye Atheists On Nairaland «««««««this Is For You»»»»»»»

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.