Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave (32543 Views)

Davido Spotted With Ilebaye - BBN Allstars Winner. Sings For Her (Pix, Video) / Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija / Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by Made4naijaceo(f): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
Popular Nollywood actress, businesswoman and proud mom, Mercy Johnson Okojie has uploaded a video of herself singing for her newborn baby, Divine-Mercy shortly after which she embarked on maternity leave.

In the video, Mercy Johnson could be seen and heard giving her daughter some sweet music vibes while her baby remained calmed, probably a sign she was enjoying and feeling her mother’s vibes.

According to the loved thespian, she hopes to enjoy and have a lovely maternity leave as she wishes to catch up with things she has missed and places she’s never been to after welcoming her newborn baby.

She also appreciated the musical artiste whose song she sang for her baby.

She wrote; “This my holiday ehh, no place wet I never play��maternity leave on point….@adeyinkaalaseyori , this your song is my Fav….���I also love to bully my wife @olaide_george ���”

Watch video and view pictures below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzGIwvlQo-w

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Real woman,cute baby enjoy your holiday

31 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by donstan18: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Perfect definition of a reasonable and successful actress.

Mercy Johnson should be a role model to list of young actresses and career-prone young ladies too.

Talent--> Fixed!
Marriage--> Fixed!
Career--> Fixed!
Male Child--> Fixed!
Pro-Family--> Fixed!
Beauty--> Fixed!
Connection--> Fixed!

No unnecessary scandals or social media shenanigans. I love her a lot.

Truth is; Mercy Johnson further disputes the fact that career isn't the real reason behind the unmarried state of these old single cargos in the Nollywood industry, but their bad character and attitude.

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by Princessogaraya(f): 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
fine baby

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by BuhariNaWah: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Cristiano : For fvck sake, HOW IS THIS NEWS??!!

Buhari: Wait let me check

Moments later after checks....

Buhari : Na true o... A lazy Nigerian youth has done this.
How is this news?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by GODISABOVEDEVIL: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
#God Is The Greatest.
#Jesus Christ Rules.

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by sLentlover7778(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mercy Johnson..

Africa most outstanding actress anytime anyday..

God bless your home..

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by paulolee(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
sweet coming from mother..
have really missed seeing mercy on the screens because she is one of the best actress in the industry that can interpret any role given to her so perfectly..
congratulations once again mercy for your latest baby and seeing the cute kid makes me wana get married and start having children too but the economy for my side no support that plan..
patiently waiting for those Actors guild of Nigeria to visit and congratulate her for her delivery mayb they would just pretend like they aint aware of mercy new baby because her husband is not Ned.. bloody hypocrites...

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by Enemyofpeace: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rozz:
Real woman,cute baby enjoy your holiday
do you really know the meaning of cute?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by Enemyofpeace: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Princessogaraya:
fine baby
yinmu

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by EwuGambia: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Abeg how is this news?.... undecided
Is Buhari not up to something?...or Tinubu?....undecided..
Abeg give boys better frontpage material news jare.. angry make we flex... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by kiddkash(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
the joy of motherhood

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by mukthar2000(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hope not Egbira song? let me check.

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by Gracy98(f): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
God bless you my sister

You just said the real truth

I love you jare

donstan18:

Mercy Johnson should be a role model to list of young actresses and career-prone young ladies too.

Talent--> Fixed!
Marriage--> Fixed!
Career--> Fixed!
Male Child--> Fixed!
Pro-Family--> Fixed!
Beauty--> Fixed!
Connection--> Fixed!

Truth is; Mercy Johnson further disputes the fact that career isn't the real reason behind the unmarried state of these old single cargos in the Nollywood industry, but their bad character and attitude.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by ifeanyija(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
donstan18:

Talent--> Fixed!
Marriage--> Fixed!
Career--> Fixed!
Male Child--> Fixed!
Pro-Family--> Fixed!
Beauty--> Fixed!
Connection--> Fixed!

hmmm?

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by KossyKiss97(f): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ok

Want a flawless skin without pimples, dark spots, blemishes, dark knuckles, stretch marks? Call/Watsapp me ASAP to order for your Topcio soap 08060291729. Serious BUYERS only. No Wholesale!

Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by One0Random0Girl(f): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
Good for her!
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by Helen9406: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
[color=#] 1180400[/color]
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by maryeffiong(f): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave by Kendumazy(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Beautiful!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dede One Day: One Year After His Death / Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' / Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.