Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Hon. Samuel Iyobosa Felicitate With Mrs Sandra Aguebor(lady Mechanic) On The Occ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hon. Samuel Iyobosa Felicitate With Mrs Sandra Aguebor(lady Mechanic) On The Occ (334 Views)

Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts / Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Samuel Iyobosa Felicitate With Mrs Sandra Aguebor(lady Mechanic) On The Occ by Samueliyobosa(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2020
HON. SAMUEL IYOBOSA FELICITATE WITH MRS SANDRA AGUEBOR(LADY MECHANIC) ON THE OCCASION OF HER BIRTHDAY ANNIVERSARY

The Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Digital Media do felicitate with Mrs Sandra Aguebor alias Lady mechanic on the special occasion of her birthday.

The SSA described Mrs Sandra Aguebor as a rare gem of inestimable value, a leader, a philanthropist, a virtuous woman and a mother to all. She has contributed so much in human development and girl-child upbringing.

Your huge contribution towards youth empowerment across the country and Edo State speaks voluminous. The youths have experienced diverse support from you as a kindhearted mother with a capacious heart.

Your desires to see that Edo women are happy and not marginalized. And your generosity and burning desire to do good is documented on the hearts of many.

Mummy, it is your day and I lift my hands to God in gratitude for how well He has brought you this far, preserved you and strengthen you both in good health and in wisdom.

On behalf of myself and the good people of Edo state, I say happy Birthday Anniversary to you beautiful Mummy.

(1) (Reply)

Ulcer And Gastritis; The Cure / Look At The Fish I Fried / Important Message To All Igbo Men (No time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.