Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Whatsapp Users - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whatsapp Users (186359 Views)

Whatsapp Users.pls Come In. / Whatsapp Users Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Users by Spencerpnf(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
08023953482.........let dem come.....life is all about rapport.....irrespective of sex...add me
Re: Whatsapp Users by PamelaGold1(f): 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
Okeke_Onyi:
pls don't insult me...insult urself

i will still call u a fool coz that's what u are, do u think its every girl that like sex chats? why cant u guys think of something better to discuss on other than sex chat? angry pls spare me your drama and find a less busy girl to have such stupid convo with, i am too busy to discuss with empty skulls......

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Users by PamelaGold1(f): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
the annoying part is when they will see ur name and still ask u "what is ur name?" angry when i over look it and still answer, the fools are asking if i am married or single so that they will know when to apply or when not to ? what on earth happened to being friends at first and discussing on more important issues? angry must everything be "oh u are so beautiful n sexy, i wish i was d guy enjoying all that, pls where are u? can we meet? if i invite u to lagos or in come cases abuja or God knows where, will u come? what turns u on?
some of the foolish questions are always, have u been to lagos b4? like as if lagos is one america that u need a visa for angry
anyway sha i no blame them, if to say girls no dey respond positively to these mundane questions, guys wont be talking in such brainless manner!
and when u try to correct them and tell dem how stupid their questions are, all they come up with is " u bitch, u are so rude, i wonder how many times ur pussy have been screwed, u smelly ho blah blah blah blah blah!" and am like, so this is supposed to be d gentle man i should be chatting with right?

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Users by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
Pamela Gold: the annoying part is when they will see ur name and still ask u "what is ur name?" angry when i over look it and still answer, the fools are asking if i am married or single so that they will know when to apply or when not to ? what on earth happened to being friends at first and discussing on more important issues? angry must everything be "oh u are so beautiful n sexy, i wish i was d guy enjoying all that, pls where are u? can we meet? if i invite u to lagos or in come cases abuja or God knows where, will u come? what turns u on?
some of the foolish questions are always, have u been to lagos b4? like as if lagos is one america that u need a visa for angry
anyway sha i no blame them, if to say girls no dey respond positively to these mundane questions, guys wont be talking in such brainless manner!
and when u try to correct them and tell dem how stupid their questions are, all they come up with is " u bitch, u are so rude, i wonder how many times ur pussy have been screwed, u smelly ho blah blah blah blah blah!" and am like, so this is supposed to be d gentle man i should be chatting with right?
u seems too strict, i remember those days when i was behaving like this nd girls were running away frm me, they were attracted by those 'silly' questns u mentioned

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Users by wallex2(m): 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
Mine is 07011932398
Wale by name
29 yrs old
Lagos
Re: Whatsapp Users by PamelaGold1(f): 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
joker5180: u seems too strict, i remember those days when i was behaving like this nd girls were running away frm me, they were attracted by those 'silly' questns u mentioned

well i am a different kind of girl, i have met with guys who talk with intelligence, that's what every sensible girl out there should be looking for, a guy who would motivate and inspire them, not some fools with stupid cheap questions that are baseless, i will keep saying it, until a good and intelligent guy adds me, i will keep insulting dem fools who add me to ask me such silly questions, the highest dey can do is call me a biatch of which i will gladly give dem the bitchy and ugly side of my bad mouthing.......

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Users by kennykg(m): 12:01am On Oct 13, 2013
I do fink sumtyms we guys jst need to chill wit sum silly questions.yes it may work on a gal doesn't mean it works on all. And plz ladies don't make urslf too cheap or too strict.....
I just need sum1 to talk to. I can't say i'm a saint but we start from sum wer...
+234818*****
keny

it doesn't mata wat state or country...jst d fun
Re: Whatsapp Users by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2013
Pamela Gold: the annoying part is when they will see ur name and still ask u "what is ur name?" angry when i over look it and still answer, the fools are asking if i am married or single so that they will know when to apply or when not to ? what on earth happened to being friends at first and discussing on more important issues? angry must everything be "oh u are so beautiful n sexy, i wish i was d guy enjoying all that, pls where are u? can we meet? if i invite u to lagos or in come cases abuja or God knows where, will u come? what turns u on?
u sound frustrated ......I pray God blesses u with husband dis year.amen

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Users by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
Well pamela or what is ur name. i only said hello to you den u blocked me. y did u blocked me?
Re: Whatsapp Users by tunnyl(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Whatsapp Users by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
the pamela seems so irrational n morally bankrupt. she truely need to opt out of dis thread n stay all alone in her gloomy world if she doesnt wanna make friends. she can screw hell up for all i kia.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Users by bobolekepee(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2013
+2347037846404
Re: Whatsapp Users by funstufz: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
No Blockerzz plzzz.

add only undecided undecided
Re: Whatsapp Users by mbahonsebastian(m): 8:53am On Oct 19, 2013
Hello all, been following the trend and its quite interesting replies, anger etc.
Come to think of it, Pamela is a person. She knows what she is looking for. Don't get mad at her comments. She might be right or wrong but let time tell. In life, sometimes we ought to be cautious and not allow all and sundry walk into our lives. Boundaries are good. We may not like other people's boundaries of defence but thats why God made the world an open air ground. All you have to do is walk away from where you are not welcome. Life will indeed be boring if we are all the same. HE made us different so that we could learn from each other and accommodate even the most difficult. With time we will become better people.
Dearest men, please remember ladies are the weaker vessels. Be the man and manage the situation.
Ladies, please learn how to respect the men. Your speech should not be your weapon, your comportment should.

Enjoy your weekends.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Users by clemz85(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
08164099065 / 08068194215
Re: Whatsapp Users by bizz(m): 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
I think I like this Pamela.....pls how can add u....or add me 08066431077
Re: Whatsapp Users by taiwolawal13: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
lol. waste of time
Re: Whatsapp Users by darnley16(m): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2013
I'm Pedro from PH 276E9928(bb pin) 08099791220(whsap) danley16(2go) ill accept anybody really

Re: Whatsapp Users by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
08123592536 decent chats only , and would prefer ladies living in the south western region..... thankss
Re: Whatsapp Users by PamelaGold1(f): 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Okeke_Onyi:
u sound frustrated ......I pray God blesses u with husband dis year.amen

May amadioha twist and bend that ur rotten mouth there, real men out there understand my point of view, u only just want Pamela to notice u of which she has, so pls shut the Bleep up and go back to ur cranky crib to mingle with twarts like u were u all belong...... And in ur wildest dream eh, na u come be potential husband eh, I laugh in greece....... Rubbish.....
Re: Whatsapp Users by mastipro: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
hello my name is kavita add me ur whatsapp and send funny sexy videos im using whatsapp profile pichure my smal brother add me
Re: Whatsapp Users by mastipro: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
hello my name is kavita add me ur whatsapp and send funny sexy videos im using whatsapp profile pichure my smal brother add me 8699312274
Re: Whatsapp Users by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 25, 2013
Pamela Gold:

May amadioha twist and bend that ur rotten mouth there, real men out there understand my point of view, u only just want Pamela to notice u of which she has, so pls shut the Bleep up and go back to ur cranky crib to mingle with twarts like u were u all belong...... And in ur wildest dream eh, na u come be potential husband eh, I laugh in greece....... Rubbish.....
God forbid I can't marry u......just fix ur internal problems don't come bore people with it here...
u are so pathetic
Re: Whatsapp Users by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:16am On Oct 25, 2013
Common! But this shouldnt be the reason why u ignored my whatsapp messages completely. I see u as an intelligent lady so, I just wanted friendship.
Re: Whatsapp Users by vivalavida(m): 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
I knw pamela's problem. She is a lesbian. Came across her on badoo where she listed herself as one. Her profile goes thus

I am here to: date with girls older than 35
Sexuality: am open minded.

So ladies on nairaland,add pamela gold. She needs some female loving.
Re: Whatsapp Users by PamelaGold1(f): 12:57am On Oct 27, 2013
vivalavida: I knw pamela's problem. She is a lesbian. Came across her on badoo where she listed herself as one. Her profile goes thus

I am here to: date with girls older than 35
Sexuality: am open minded.

So ladies on nairaland,add pamela gold. She needs some female loving.

SEE FOOL, SO UR PAMELA IS NOW ME ABI....... ODE, OPONU OSHI..........
Re: Whatsapp Users by vivalavida(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2013
Pamela Gold:

SEE FOOL, SO UR PAMELA IS NOW ME ABI....... ODE, OPONU OSHI..........

Do u want me to post your badoo pictures here? I even have you on facebook dearie. Hahahahahaha. U are a gay
Re: Whatsapp Users by PamelaGold1(f): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2013
vivalavida:

Do u want me to post your badoo pictures here? I even have you on facebook dearie. Hahahahahaha. U are a gay

See idiot, u think am scared of u? GO AHEAD!!!!!!! 100% monkey! Fool!!!!! Fool forever!
Re: Whatsapp Users by vivalavida(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pamela Gold:

See idiot, u think am scared of u? GO AHEAD!!!!!!! 100% monkey! Fool!!!!! Fool forever!

I can see u are running scared pam pam. A good girl dosent go abt abusing pple the way u do. That's a way of covering up her insecurities,her complex. Your own complex is as a result of your sexual orientation. You know u are not complete and u feel being brash and rude will make pple not to know or suspect. Go continue fuckn all those your 35yr old and above ladies u seek. That's the nonsense u do @ channel view hotel wia u work. Bet u also stand @ atekong @ night cause i hrd u gays and lesbos do so @ night
Re: Whatsapp Users by PamelaGold1(f): 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2013
vivalavida:

I can see u are running scared pam pam. A good girl dosent go abt abusing pple the way u do. That's a way of covering up her insecurities,her complex. Your own complex is as a result of your sexual orientation. You know u are not complete and u feel being brash and rude will make pple not to know or suspect. Go continue fuckn all those your 35yr old and above ladies u seek. That's the nonsense u do @ channel view hotel wia u work. Bet u also stand @ atekong @ night cause i hrd u gays and lesbos do so @ night

hahahahahahahahaha is that all u can do? fool!
i am glad u know me that well, why are u hiding? who is now the unsecured person, ur just an ignorant fool, i don't insult people who doesn't insult themselves first, u wanted to be noticed, yes i have noticed u, i never even knew that u can take such great pains in knowing who i am, i am really glad about that, u call me names and feel cool about it and u still think ur a man? u have just proven to me that u are a child, come to channel view and prove to me that ur a man..........stupity of d highest order!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.