Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Free Internet: Beat This - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free Internet: Beat This (1127 Views)

Etisalat Offers 6 Month Free Internet Subscription / How Do One Use A Satellite Receiver For Free Internet Access / Free Internet Browsing On Your Pc And Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Internet: Beat This by lowerrr: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2011
I see alot of offers here on this forum for free net and i would like to test the systems you have in place. However i would like to see if you can compete with your-freedom + OPEN VPN. I am in South Africa and have freenet with MTN/VODACOM/CELLC/VIRGIN using the YOUR-FREEDOM Proxy client - (ITS the best out of all the other methods we have tested so far).

This is my favorite one.

One 6 hour YF Ehanced Voucher Caranet package (50 vouchers) @ a cost of 7.50 euro / 74.33 zar / NGN 1,572.36 = 300 hours of freenet @ 450 KBps = 486 GIG of data downloads if you run it constantly for the duration of the 12.5 days. But as you can see that is only an approximation due to network fluctuation.  Your freedom is very reliable 99.99% up-time. So what we are looking for should be better and cheaper.

The only other option that comes close to this is a direct connection to the internet, but the networks close those loopholes very quickly. I own a group that has been dedicated to freenet for 4 years, so we can exchange Ideas and become part of my group or if you wish to sell your knowledge - All payments can be made via PAYPAL or MONEYBOOKERS. So if you have an offer that can beat that please contact me. Please no cell numbers we can exchange email or other methods.
Re: Free Internet: Beat This by lowerrr: 10:25am On Feb 09, 2011
Its really a shame that nothing can beat Your-freedom. I thought i would find some answers here, but it seems we will have to stick to your-freedom for now.
Re: Free Internet: Beat This by yugoboss2(m): 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2011
you dont just jump into conclusion, i hate freedom because it disconnects itself thereby leaving you pissed off when you have an important work to do on low battery power, i am offering something 100% better than freedom, it's connection remains on until you tell it to go off ! it will only take those using it to testify, check out the tesimonies of people on naijahotjobs, after reading them then you come back and i'll tell you where to download it from, comparing freedom to this mozilla software is more like comparing a candle light to a 6,000 megawatts powered generator! (dont laugh!) well i'm still available if you want to know more,
Re: Free Internet: Beat This by ib1mail: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2011
so what is this software and how can i i get it.
Re: Free Internet: Beat This by lowerrr: 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2011
I am not jumping to any conclusion - I was only stating the facts. No one was posting alternatives and therefore it could be presumed that there is nothing better.

I understand that you cannot provide the name of your software as it is the main product of your business model. However there are many software that you can use to bypass the network, but with out the correct setting those software are totally useless.

I am glad that there is something that could be better. It has yet to been seen. I hope it works on our network as there are many that would like to use it. So i will be staying in touch.
Re: Free Internet: Beat This by yugoboss2(m): 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2011
Re: Free Till December 2011: Mtn Verified:
« #1 on: Today at 03:08:47 PM »
Modify message
COMPARING FREEDOM WITH MY MOZILLA FREE SOFTWARE,
you really cant compare 450kb/s to 1mb/s on Bluetooth, 921.6kb/s through your phone's direct connection and 7.2mb/s on your flash modem, JESUS CHRIST!! were you awake when you made those comparisons?
we are talking about 11 months  here, that's 11*30 days=330 days and not 12.5 days @ 1,500 , Jeez that's some ripping off,
if you are still in doubt please call my mobile (+234)07039831190, and i will answer all your questions, if you also want me to come to your house and do the installation for you, i would be glad to do that,
see ya later,
ib1mail:

so what is this software and how can i i get it.
Pls just mail and I'll push the reply to you at once, yugo_uko@yahoo.com or ugobros4u2@gmail.com or just call (+234)07039831190, BYE.
Re: Free Internet: Beat This by lowerrr: 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2011
Thank you yugoboss2 for the info - I am definitely looking in to your offer and I do have you on email - so I will stay in touch.

lol I dont sleep, there is no time for it lol -

Regarding the comparison - I never compared your-freedom to your software as I have never used it and therefore cannot comment on it  - However there is a few elements involved that needs scrutiny and I would like to try and explain my calculations for the post.

The network may offer 7.2 MBps, but that don't mean that is what you will get as your speed is directly influenced by the time of day, the network provider, your  location and the device you are using - with all variables considered mine equates 450 KBps maxim download speed using a 7.2 MBps modem with a 7.2 network service provider.

The biggest problem is will your software work on our networks.

That we can discuss via email.  grin
Re: Free Internet: Beat This by benzion72(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2011
I wil lke to test out the South Africa freedom. Kindly send details pcedre to alben2002@gmail.com
Re: Free Internet: Beat This by tunnex190: 12:13am On Feb 12, 2011
Ajibole, barahoooooooooooo.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Android Version 2.11.42 –whatsapp Samsung / Airtel Free Megabytes, Get 200MB Without Paying A Dine / Which Wireless Service Works Well In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.