Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

No Woman Wants To Be Called Fat – Mosun Filani Shows New Body Shape (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Woman Wants To Be Called Fat – Mosun Filani Shows New Body Shape (Photos) (5650 Views)

Mosun Filani & Husband, Kayode Oduoye Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Don't Dispose Your Old Pants Anyhow, Cut Them Into Shreds - Mosun Filani / Ronke Odusanya And Mosun Oduoye Campaign For Senator Adeleke At PDP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Woman Wants To Be Called Fat – Mosun Filani Shows New Body Shape (Photos) by Transparent(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2020
Veteran Yoruba actress, Mosun Filani Oduoye has shared new photos of her new body shape after fans attacked her for being fat.

Mosun Filani said when she was attacked for being fat, she had to work on herself and finally decided to reduce her weight.

Sharing the new photos of her body shape on Instagram, the mother of two narrated how she always got attacked by people in public and online.

The actress further said that they always blame her for being fat so She had to succumb to the attack and work on herself.

See Photo

See More Photos >>> https://www.akinblog.com/no-woman-wants-to-be-called-fat-mosun-filani-shows-new-body-shape/

1 Like

Re: No Woman Wants To Be Called Fat – Mosun Filani Shows New Body Shape (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
It will never go well for Yoruba boys who encourage these women to become obese. Wow. I never knew these women weighed as much as I do. I know the work it takes to achieve the weight in muscle so someone getting there from eating, sleeping and gbenshing really put in tons of yearly effort. It’s a compliment then to call them pigs because they really do look the part. Her poor joints took a lot of beating.

8 Likes

Re: No Woman Wants To Be Called Fat – Mosun Filani Shows New Body Shape (Photos) by Raydos: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Chai I remember when I still dey crush on this babe!

But Las Las, Nah another man dey blow her trumpet now!

6 Likes

Re: No Woman Wants To Be Called Fat – Mosun Filani Shows New Body Shape (Photos) by happybee: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
Raydos:
Chai I remember when I still dey crush on this babe!

But Las Las, Nah another man dey blow her trumpet now!
So no be only me dey crush on this babe, that year sha..
grin

1 Like

Re: No Woman Wants To Be Called Fat – Mosun Filani Shows New Body Shape (Photos) by offset67(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bitch you are FAT
Re: No Woman Wants To Be Called Fat – Mosun Filani Shows New Body Shape (Photos) by Rahkman: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
This wan don bleach she don Dey turn red
Re: No Woman Wants To Be Called Fat – Mosun Filani Shows New Body Shape (Photos) by phemmyfour: 6:52am On Jul 17, 2020
She just went completely out of shape
Re: No Woman Wants To Be Called Fat – Mosun Filani Shows New Body Shape (Photos) by haiti007(m): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2020
meobizy:
It will never go well for Yoruba boys who encourage these women to become obese. Wow. I never knew these women weighed as much as I do. I know the work it takes to achieve the weight in muscle so someone getting there from eating, sleeping and gbenshing really put in tons of yearly effort. It’s a compliment then to call them pigs because they really do look the part. Her poor joints took a lot of beating.

Must you drag tribalism into this? Don't we also have obese Igbo women too.
Re: No Woman Wants To Be Called Fat – Mosun Filani Shows New Body Shape (Photos) by Obakashdee(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2020
Beauty fades sha! This woman wey fine die that year, see her now

1 Like

Re: No Woman Wants To Be Called Fat – Mosun Filani Shows New Body Shape (Photos) by skinny419(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2020
UR HUBBY WIL MISS THOSE EX SHAPE ;
Re: No Woman Wants To Be Called Fat – Mosun Filani Shows New Body Shape (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2020
offset67:
Bitch you are FAT
abeg keep quiet
Re: No Woman Wants To Be Called Fat – Mosun Filani Shows New Body Shape (Photos) by offset67(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2020
SAMBARRY:
abeg keep quiet
from your profile picture, I can tell what you really are
Re: No Woman Wants To Be Called Fat – Mosun Filani Shows New Body Shape (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2020
offset67:
from your profile picture, I can tell what you really are
lmaooooo grin

Just stop being uncouth.my profile picture my prerogative wink

It really must be making you edgy because yours is not as big as that grin tongue

Oniranu grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Davido Uses Bad Words On Donald Trump as he separate 2ladies Fighting (pics,vid) / "You've Lost So Much Weight" - Fans React To Bbnaija Bisola's New Look (photos) / Woman With The Largest Ass Implantation (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.