Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World (81589 Views)

10 Surreal Abandoned Places In The World / Man Designed Off-road Wheel Chair For Wife To Go Places And People Are Demanding / Hailstones Damaged Dozens Of Cars And Several Buildings In Romania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Vyiecyie: 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=Vianna post=91771346]1. Sunken WW2 battle tanks.
2. An abandoned hotel room.
3. Bennett's college , closed in 1978. Picture taken in 2016
4. Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund, Lagos Nigeria.(NSITF)
Issorite
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Umueme: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
Wow
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Sniper101(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
The Oga kpatakpata of Dem all
Which OP failed to mention

...Chernobyl, Ukraine

angry

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by iamyemiakins(m): 12:07am On Jul 19, 2020
Vianna:
The New World Mall, in Bangkok, was closed in 1997 after it was found to have breached building regulations.

Abandoned restaurant fromnthe 50s

WWII Prisoner of War Camp in England

Abandoned project from the ondo state University of science and technology. The building has been a hub for squatters and rapists.

My school ended up been embarrassed on this thread, na Mimiko cause this rubbish o

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by iamyemiakins(m): 12:08am On Jul 19, 2020
Big ups to you OP, this is a very nice thread

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by remzytimer: 12:09am On Jul 19, 2020
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity! One day we shall leave everything behind and depart from this world, you will leave that your Mansion, that your exortic cars and even your beautiful wife and your husband and kids shall be left behind...may the Lord help each and everyone of us to make Heaven! Pls let us leave with the cociousness that we shall leave one day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Drizzy406(m): 12:20am On Jul 19, 2020
OP use style dey open our government yansh ;DOP use style dey open our government yansh
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 19, 2020
Vianna:
5 star hotel project in bayelsa abandoned for over 20 years. The hotel was designed to be the tallest building in the state and a hotel of aesthetic beauty and excellence that would promote the state’s tourism potential.

20 years on, it's still left to rot.

What a waste! You can see this building from far places especially in Yenagoa. It's a good landmark though.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by pastillon: 2:15am On Jul 19, 2020
Amazing job keep it up. Alot cud still be done with and on those buildings.
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by investigator007: 2:22am On Jul 19, 2020
Omo, no be small abandoned properties I dey see for here o
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Kutiang: 2:44am On Jul 19, 2020
Nice...
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by dejavuh0007(m): 2:53am On Jul 19, 2020
I suspected the OP stole it from Twitter

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:05am On Jul 19, 2020
Op kindly DM me for a data reward I love this Thread abd more reason I’m working to leave a legacy that my children will continue in my Farm grin

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by konkonbilo(m): 5:28am On Jul 19, 2020
dejavuh0007:
it doesn't matter becos this person too got it from somewhere

7 Likes

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by InvertedHammer: 5:56am On Jul 19, 2020
/
Where is the picture of the house Slawormir abandoned at the foundation level? grin

/

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by OkoAnike(m): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2020
dejavuh0007:

Can you please steal something educational like this and let's enjoy it on this platform, just as we all are enjoying this... We would appreciate it, thanks.

16 Likes

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Unrated900(m): 7:09am On Jul 19, 2020
What of Ezego,king of money’s mansion.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Pat081: 7:21am On Jul 19, 2020
Nt only hospital oo go to osun state or ask anybody u will see airpost the exgovenor of that state spent billions of naira ntin to show for it again
Morris2967:

I will never understand why Nigeria states will abadoned hospital project.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by jacoik(m): 7:27am On Jul 19, 2020
DrayZee:

You should also realize that most of them from Nigeria were government projects, as compared to mostly private property seen from other countries. That's far worse. An individual can die and his projects go abandoned, but what excuse is there for a massive government project to reach near completion and then be abandoned? Isn't that proof that it wasn't necessary in the first place?
God bless you more my friend for telling him
Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Vianna(f): 7:51am On Jul 19, 2020
People who transit along ofada road would have come across a massive abandoned building just after the police station. It's creepy, massive and abandoned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by bluefilm: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2020
Nice job Vianna.

I'm sure most of these abandoned structures must be a hubspot for paranormal ghost activities!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by jacoik(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2020
Vianna:
If you don't believe the Kajuru castle, you can Google. I've actually been there once around 2007. It looks like a building directly from Rome.

Jesus Christ!!! see � op please, who is managing it now and can't someone buy it and reconstruct to live in it? just asking please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Vianna(f): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2020
DrayZee:

You should also realize that most of them from Nigeria were government projects, as compared to mostly private property seen from other countries. That's far worse. An individual can die and his projects go abandoned, but what excuse is there for a massive government project to reach near completion and then be abandoned? Isn't that proof that it wasn't necessary in the first place?
There are also Thousands of privately owned projects too left abandoned. But I think the government's own needs more recognition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Vianna(f): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2020
jacoik:
Jesus Christ!!! see � op please, who is managing it now and can't someone buy it and reconstruct to live in it? just asking please.
I think the kaduna state government have taken over. It's now a tourist site and used to shoot movies and music videos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by b03liberty(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2020
Drabeey:

Yeah i know the story but your beauty story seems more interesting... Better pikin, make i talk gaskia? you fine
She fine con get brain join ham

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by SALIMAN(m): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2020
first time i go through all the thread page ,what an interesting post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by matrixme(m): 9:14am On Jul 19, 2020
dejavuh0007:
So what have you achieved with this information now? Please get a day job!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by lagosrd: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2020
konkonbilo:
it doesn't matter becos this person too got it from somewhere

I don't know why human beings are so useless . always finding fault of a good deed. He has nothing meaningful to contribute to the tread and has never copied any good thing from anywhere into naira but got busy with looking for where someone stole it or not. EP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Vianna(f): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2020
Abandoned hotel in Enugu state

7 Likes

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Vianna(f): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2020
Somewhere in Abuja

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Vianna(f): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2020
University of Nigeria, Nsukka

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Places And Buildings In Nigeria And Around The World by Vianna(f): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2020
An abandoned building in ondo state which was later discovered by the locals to be a den of kidnappers and ritualists.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work / Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. / Heavy Rain In Onitsha Sweeps Cars, Occupants, 3 Bankers Away (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.