Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Here's How I Make $100s Per 7 Days In Affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here's How I Make $100s Per 7 Days In Affiliate Marketing (503 Views)

Make $100s Of Dollars Monthly Through Dropshipping With A US Bank Account / J-Force: Jumia In Trouble Over Fraud In Affiliate Scheme / 6 Steps To Become Very Successful In Affiliate Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's How I Make $100s Per 7 Days In Affiliate Marketing by WordpressPhysco: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Edit: Per 7 Days if more conversions, and if not good, 30 days. wink

How I Outranked And Took The 2nd & 3rd Spot - $100 Earnings - Case Study

Hi, everyone.

I'm an affiliate marketer who has seen a bit of success and I'm not here to tell you that it's easy unless you are willing to put in the work.

I still make money with Impact Radius from 2 of my affiliate articles ranked #1 on Google. That is where the Impact Radius money comes from.

More so, I make relatively a handful of hundreds of dollars from my blog in local currency. The blog had less than 1,000 visits last month - June, from Search Console.

For this one, I reviewed 1 project and make money off it - ranked Number #2 and #3 for the keyword term.

Let's see how I moved from #6 to the 2nd & 3rd.

There was a competitive keyword I targeted. It was, or it is a money keyword.

Since I only bought the domain name in November 2019 and wrote the article the same month, the DA is I think 4... and less than 5.

Over time, I was ranked #6, and I saw that my competitive strength to outrank others was almost impossible.
I had no option than to I hack the process - what is common to savvy SEO guys here on Reddit and the experts you know.

With no traffic as expected, I went to my favorite keyword research tool - I used SEMrush.

I got a lot of long-tail and relative keywords, plus Autosuggests from Google, and also, Related Terms below the page on Google.

The action part.

I settled down and wrote optimized content for each subtopic and published it as due.

Over time, the article moved to #5 as I was even ranking first for certain queries - featured Snippet made possible with H2 and H3s.

When I updated and shifted the date of publication to July 2020, the article moved to #4 on ranking.

In my last post, I shared how I lost the snippet which I'm still fighting to get it back - seems Google won't forgive for now. No worries though.

Since ranking on number 4 was like a birthright. I had to do more. Here is what I did.

I built different web 2.0s backlinks to it and used the same targeted keyword to interlink other posts on the site.

Some Web 2.0s I used - Blogger, Medium, WordPress, Pinterest.

Quick Note
1. Try something out and fail - you'll learn a ton from it based it must be based on what is working.
2. Go for long-tail keywords if the main one is taken, you can still rank #1 for the long tail with featured snippets.
3. Know how to extract keywords (I've got a short video if anyone wants)
4. Updates your articles to current months - Google loves it - as in, updated articles.
5. Build Web 2.0s backlinks if the competition is too much for you.
6. Guest post for higher backlinks if the competition is out of the roof-top or buy backlinks.
7. You don't only need a 5,000, 10k, or 50k visits blog to make your first $100.
8. You can still outrank DA of 30 with a DA site of 4 - but your article must be well optimized.

I'm glad that these few dollars help gives the motivation to blog and explore more. With the earnings, I've been able to invest back to the site, buy affiliate programs, and check then out before reviewing to my audiences and more.

Still from this project, I was able to sub for SEMrush and extract a lot of keywords for my 4 niche sites.

I have free short videos of how I used them section by section. (Only for anyone interested else other free tools like AlsoAsked, AdWords, Google Planner, UbberSuggest will help for a start.

I hope this helped anyone.

I'm not a guru but I'm open to learning from my seniors here as well. And if you don't know much, you can ask your questions and I will answer you.

1 Like

Re: Here's How I Make $100s Per 7 Days In Affiliate Marketing by MICHEAL346(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
good day,
pls my question is
How can I get the video? I have signed up with Amazon affiliate partner and I just need to make 1 sale within the next 180 days of which I am targeting. pls kindly help a brother bro.
Re: Here's How I Make $100s Per 7 Days In Affiliate Marketing by WordpressPhysco: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
A simple way.

Get a friend on WhatsApp. Credit his account to buy a cheap product from your link and secure your membership.

More hacks here.

.https://isuawealthyplace.com/amazon-affiliate-niche-site-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Here Currently Participating In Sumotrust December Savings Challenge? / Please Help First Bank Blocked My Brothers Account / Dispatchers/delivery Agent Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.