Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

See What 14-year-old Benue Boy Is Doing With Empty Plastic Cans - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See What 14-year-old Benue Boy Is Doing With Empty Plastic Cans (518 Views)

Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) / Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps / Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What 14-year-old Benue Boy Is Doing With Empty Plastic Cans by LasgidiOnline(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
by Lasgidi Online

They say an idle mind is the devil’s workshop that’s why 14 year old Kashater from Makurdi, Benue State isn’t staying idle in this COVID-19 lockdown.

Kashater who’s a student of the popular Government Model College Makurdi uses empty plastic cans to make stuffs that are quite attractive and colorful.

According to a Facebook user, Terver Lim, he found Kashater at the Makurdi Polo Club and decided to wear one of his hat and is calling on the government, organizations and individuals to support the boy.

He wrote:

I encountered this 14 year old,kashater at the polo club in Makurdi who uses empty plastic cans to make all sorts of stuff like this hat I’m wearing.

In my opinion,he is too talented not to be recognized by organizations, government or even individuals who have the capacity to build his potentials.

He is a student of Government Model Makurdi but the lockdown has kept him at home.

Please if anyone thinks this boy deserves support and recognition, you can in box me or call on 08069278173 and I will avail the boy.

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2020/07/see-what-14-year-old-benue-boy-is-doing-with-empty-plastic-cans.html

Lalasticlala seun

Re: See What 14-year-old Benue Boy Is Doing With Empty Plastic Cans by LasgidiOnline(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
wink cheesy
Re: See What 14-year-old Benue Boy Is Doing With Empty Plastic Cans by Goldp5988(f): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Creativity,
Re: See What 14-year-old Benue Boy Is Doing With Empty Plastic Cans by spinna: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Awesome... turning trash to cash.. My kinda business plan .

How'd he do that I wanna learn
Re: See What 14-year-old Benue Boy Is Doing With Empty Plastic Cans by Temitopemo6e6(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
grin Nigerians and their yeye english�
How are you?
ANS: I bless God
Na you go bless God abi na God go bless you�
Re: See What 14-year-old Benue Boy Is Doing With Empty Plastic Cans by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
grin Nigerians and their yeye english�
How are you?
ANS: I bless God
Na you go bless God abi na God go bless you�

Pls read all the meanings of bless.
Re: See What 14-year-old Benue Boy Is Doing With Empty Plastic Cans by Temitopemo6e6(m): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
muyoge:

[center]
muyoge:

[/center]
muyoge:

oga Teacher

(1) (Reply)

Flying Cars Finally Prepare For Take-off / Ebonyi Man Create New Social Media App For Africa / Meet Your First Flying Motorbike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.