Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Please How Do Connect My Home Theater Through Bluetooth - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please How Do Connect My Home Theater Through Bluetooth (655 Views)

"I Left My Home"- A Moving Masterpiece by The Kiffness / Help!!!! How Do I Connect My Netflix & Live Tv To My Home Theater System? / Top 5 Best Home Theater In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do Connect My Home Theater Through Bluetooth by Eudes(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
I received this set today. I have connected all cables. Since I don't have tv and DVD player yet, I only want to use it to enjoy song from my phone.

But I don't know how to connect the two (phone and home theater) via bluetooth.

Please, how do I go about this? Is there something I need to buy to make it work?

Please no insult, I'm new to these sets.

Thanks.

Re: Please How Do Connect My Home Theater Through Bluetooth by foxxydude: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Read the included literature to confirm if the set includes an in-built bluetooth reciever
Re: Please How Do Connect My Home Theater Through Bluetooth by Eudes(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
foxxydude:
Read the included literature to confirm if the set includes an in-built bluetooth reciever

This is the only manual in the package. On the carton, it says the home theater supports bluetooth connection.

Re: Please How Do Connect My Home Theater Through Bluetooth by foxxydude: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Eudes:

This is the only manual in the package. On the carton, it says the home theater supports bluetooth connection.

Step 1. the bluetooth button on the remote it is labeled as No 5 on the manual click to turn the home theatre bluetooth device on

Step 2. Turn on your phone bluetooth and search for the home theater bluetooth

Step 3. Pair the phone and home theater bluetooth

Step 4. Play music from your phone smiley

(1) (Reply)

. / My Upcoming Short Film (pictures) / VIDEO: Big Brother Titans 2023: Meet The HOUSEMATES! Who Are These HOUSEMATES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.