Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

10 Cultists Sleep With New Female Member During Initiation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Cultists Sleep With New Female Member During Initiation (844 Views)

25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) / Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl / Eight Arrested During Initiation Into One Million Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Cultists Sleep With New Female Member During Initiation by Basoenewokoma(m): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2020
A 19-year-old girl and member of a cult known as the Marine Girls, Blessing David, on Thursday confessed to having slept with 10 men after she was initiated into the group.

The teenager, who was initiated along with other girls, said sleeping with the men was part of the initiation rites.

She said this at the headquarters of the Edo State Police Command in Benin City, when the Commissioner of Police, Mr Johnson Kokumo, paraded 15 armed robbery suspects, six cultists, three kidnappers and four murder suspects.

The cultists paraded were three teenage girls, who were said to be members of the Marine Girls.

Blessing told PUNCH Metro that she was initiated into the group in 2019.

“My name is Blessing David. I was initiated into the cult last year. I slept with 10 men as part of the initiation process,” she stated.

Another 16-year-old girl, Ada Emeka, said she also slept with 10 men as part of the initiation rites.

The CP said two suspected armed robbers were killed in the early hours of Thursday by operatives of the command.

“An eight-man robbery gang, who operated at the Amagba area of Benin City, robbed 13 houses, injuring victims with machetes and other weapons during the operation that started around 12am on Thursday and lasted till 3am. The police engaged them in a gun duel and in the process, two of them were killed,” Kokumo stated.

One of the victims, who gave his name simply as Eghosa, said he was sleeping with his wife in the bedroom when he suddenly saw torch lights pointing at them.

Basoene Wokoma opinion;

No matter how your conditions may look, choosing cultism is a wrong motive, I will rather ask God to end me than taking the path of cultism,
Remember as a man you are free to choose destiny by yoursel

Re: 10 Cultists Sleep With New Female Member During Initiation by Vyzz: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2020
Damn

1 Like

Re: 10 Cultists Sleep With New Female Member During Initiation by 77Craze: 7:40am On Jul 17, 2020
Woman dey join cult?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cultists Sleep With New Female Member During Initiation by Basoenewokoma(m): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
Woman dey join cult?
yes na in some path of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 10 Cultists Sleep With New Female Member During Initiation by Small080(m): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2020
10 men !
This life.... I don't know what to say again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 10 Cultists Sleep With New Female Member During Initiation by 77Craze: 7:49am On Jul 17, 2020
Basoenewokoma:

yes na in some path of Nigeria
Wonders sha never end! Woman wan form rugged!

1 Like

Re: 10 Cultists Sleep With New Female Member During Initiation by Yeligray(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2020
She collect... After she come pay dues..
Why damage yourself this way .
Despite all we see happening to cultists everyday yet people are still joining

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cultists Sleep With New Female Member During Initiation by Kylekent59: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2020
10 men shocked

Her life has been entangled. If she hadn't been caught, she would be forming rugged on the streets.

Many of all those ladies we see on the streets fighting men, their fellow women; vibrating and using insulting words are all cultists.
They believe their male counterparts will protect them should in case the matter escalates.

Many are now going for the bag(Money) and not one useless society called Cultism.

1 Like

Re: 10 Cultists Sleep With New Female Member During Initiation by Basoenewokoma(m): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2020
Small080:
10 men ! This life.... I don't know what to say again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
no be small
Re: 10 Cultists Sleep With New Female Member During Initiation by blazingblender(m): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2020
what an entanglement?

1 Like

Re: 10 Cultists Sleep With New Female Member During Initiation by Basoenewokoma(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2020
Yeligray:
She collect... After she come pay dues..
Why damage yourself this way .
Despite all we see happening to cultists everyday yet people are still joining
I fear o my dear
Re: 10 Cultists Sleep With New Female Member During Initiation by Nezzjnr: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
Woman dey join cult?
Hmm

It'll shock you to know the amount of Girls in Cult

1 Like

Re: 10 Cultists Sleep With New Female Member During Initiation by 77Craze: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Hmm

It'll shock you to know the amount of Girls in Cult
shocked
Re: 10 Cultists Sleep With New Female Member During Initiation by Tranquillity360: 8:30am On Jul 17, 2020
Is she a yoruba?

1 Like

Re: 10 Cultists Sleep With New Female Member During Initiation by Basoenewokoma(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Is she a yoruba?
does Yoruba has the highest female cultism cases
Re: 10 Cultists Sleep With New Female Member During Initiation by Small080(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2020
Basoenewokoma:

no be small
Abi..... So a girl can took 10 men D*CK different sizes, different odours, different banging.... Jezz grin

(1) (Reply)

Mentally Challenge Lady Goes Missing After Been Beaten By Neighbors (photos) / EXPOSED!!! How Gana Got Natural Powers From Burying 12-yr-old Daughter / Endsars: Man Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.