Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Mother-of-two With Aggressive Breast Cancer Poses Topless To Show Off Her Double - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mother-of-two With Aggressive Breast Cancer Poses Topless To Show Off Her Double (722 Views)

Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies / Kudos! Nigerian Lady Goes Topless to Celebrate NO BRA DAY. PHOTOS / Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother-of-two With Aggressive Breast Cancer Poses Topless To Show Off Her Double by ahabue111(m): 9:42am On Jul 17, 2020
Kelly Garrison, a 46-year-old mother-of-two from Florida, was shocked when she was diagnosed with the disease last year - and she says she was happy to lose her breasts if it gave her a chance to live.

'I'd rather lose my boobs if I know it gives me an extra day to live,' the former Starbucks manager shared. She was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer - the most aggressive and rapidly spreading type of breast cancer - in August 2019.

Kelly underwent a double mastectomy, an operation where both breasts are surgically removed, in a Florida hospital at the height of the coronavirus pandemic and is now on another course of chemotherapy.

She shared pictures of her scars on social media to help her love her new body after treatment left her feeling that she had lost her femininity.

'With the chemo I did, I lost my hair, my nails turned black, I gained weight and I had sores in my nose,' she said.

'I took it in my stride and when my hair started to fall out - my fiance shaved my head for me.

'I wanted to share the pictures because of the insecurities women go through.

'You lose a part of your sexuality and womanhood when this happens.

Breast cancer sufferer shows off mastectomy scars in topless photos https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8531937/Breast-cancer-sufferer-poses-topless-double-mastectomy-scars.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

Re: Mother-of-two With Aggressive Breast Cancer Poses Topless To Show Off Her Double by TooGod942: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: Mother-of-two With Aggressive Breast Cancer Poses Topless To Show Off Her Double by KelvinCoaster(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2020
God deliver your people from the ravaging effects of cancer!
Re: Mother-of-two With Aggressive Breast Cancer Poses Topless To Show Off Her Double by donbachi(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2020
A billion times better than death.
Re: Mother-of-two With Aggressive Breast Cancer Poses Topless To Show Off Her Double by Junknstuff: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2020
Gift of life and strong health is an underrated blessing
Re: Mother-of-two With Aggressive Breast Cancer Poses Topless To Show Off Her Double by Vyzz: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2020
Isn't it that science is yet to find the cure for this dreaded disease or the don't want to...

Damn
Re: Mother-of-two With Aggressive Breast Cancer Poses Topless To Show Off Her Double by skinny419(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2020
If d kpekus is stil intact then no problem.
Re: Mother-of-two With Aggressive Breast Cancer Poses Topless To Show Off Her Double by meobizy(f): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
She's now built like Juan.

(1) (Reply)

NAFDAC Approves Silicon Wrist Band For Malaria Prevention, Encourage Usage / Benefits Of Garlic Sexually: 5 Amazing Benefits Of Garlic (allium Sativum) / Side Effects Of Smoking Weed You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.