Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Deleted Post - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted Post (4760 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted Post by iz2much: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2011
Deleted Post

1 Like

Re: Deleted Post by ekubear1: 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2011
And this is why women have to be very selective about who they deal with.

If your wife is lazy, not going to ruin your life.

But a woman with a lazy husband likely will have a crappy life.

1 Like

Re: Deleted Post by MrsChima1(f): 12:06am On Feb 06, 2011
I am sorry to hear that poster. I hope you get some of your brothers to jump some sense in his head. That crazy!
Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 06, 2011
Clearly y'all know this isn't the OP's life right?

I mean the blue 'm' by the ID, the 'courtesy of wuteva' at the bottom, all that sht right?
Re: Deleted Post by obowunmi(m): 12:37am On Feb 06, 2011
My advice: see ur self as a single mother. Take care of urself and ur kids. Your welfare and ur children r ur priority --- this is a lesson to women, stop looking for men as an ATM. Marry a man for qualities and values not money. Marriage changes people.
Re: Deleted Post by xxcarolxx(f): 1:10am On Feb 06, 2011
Are you referring to yourself? As your profile says your male and your 25, Don't get why peeps if they are male pretend they are female or vice a versa,
Re: Deleted Post by ayh191: 1:18am On Feb 06, 2011
I persnly dont kno weda its u dats hvin d prblm or nt bt i advice dat d woman in dis "mess" eda seeks 4 divorce as soon as possible or tells her huby 2 get his ass up nd finds sumfin suitable 2 do.
Re: Deleted Post by ekubear1: 1:21am On Feb 06, 2011
xxcarolxx:

Are you referring to yourself? As your profile says your male and your 25, Don't get why peeps if they are male pretend they are female or vice a versa,

Err. . .
iz2much:

courtesy punchontheweb

http://www.punchng.com/
Re: Deleted Post by Mobinga: 3:38am On Feb 06, 2011
grin grin grin

Sucks to be her grin
Re: Deleted Post by NAJALYN: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2011
@poster, report your husband to his family. If no change report to your family. Your family should meet with your husband's family & threaten to withdraw you from the marriage. The outcome of these visits should determine your next line of action.
Re: Deleted Post by NAJALYN: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2011
@poster, report your husband to his family. If no change report to your family. Your family should meet with your husband's family & threaten to withdraw you from the marriage. The outcome of these visits should determine your next line of action.
Re: Deleted Post by TewMuch: 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2011
Stop feeding him. No food for lazy man. When hunger strikes to where it cause cramps and almost heart attack, my guy will go and find a job.
Re: Deleted Post by ikamefa(f): 12:36am On Feb 11, 2011
TewMuch:

Stop feeding him. No food for lazy man. When hunger strikes to where it cause cramps and almost heart attack, my guy will go and find a job.

" grin " and you're sure the man won't turn her into a punching bag in the house?

iz2much:

. He blames me for everything and even his inability to progress in life. I am tired of being the one making all the sacrifices and fore-going my dreams. All his efforts to travel out of the country cost me my education, which I should have completed, and my business. I cannot put up with this any more. What do I do? I

all the man wants is to jand! shikena cheesy
Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 11, 2011
2buff:

Clearly y'all know this isn't the OP's life right?

I mean the blue 'm' by the ID, the 'courtesy of wuteva' at the bottom, all that sht right?

Lol . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Deleted Post by mimohmi(m): 11:21am On Feb 11, 2011
This is quite unfortunate. Before, we all start our conclusions. What was the plans both had. What brought jand and why did or making effort to finance the trip. Who and what persuaded the jand moves. What role did she play in the whole scene. In as much as I can't side a guy like this, the woman should check or do a self re examination.

1 Like

Re: Deleted Post by MaiSuya(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2011
The man wants to travel out of the country, simple!
Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2011
he has been like this for five years and you still vomitted two extra kids?a 3 yr old and one yr old,na wa o
Re: Deleted Post by Fhemmmy: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2011
The wife should kick him out
Re: Deleted Post by dayokanu(m): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2011
iz2much:

My husband lost his job five years ago and has not made any effort to get another one. Recently, out of concern, our church pastor got him a job with a good start-up salary, but after attending the interview, he decided not to take the job, giving all kinds of excuses. The boss kept asking for him, but he refused to show up. He blames me for everything and even his inability to progress in life. I am tired of being the one making all the sacrifices and fore-going my dreams. All his efforts to travel out of the country cost me my education, which I should have completed, and my business. I cannot put up with this any more. What do I do? I have three children aged six, three and one, respectively. What do I do?

courtesy punchontheweb

You share part of the blame, WHy would you continue to breed when your finances are dwindling.

If he wants to go to Jand he should go to the nearest bus stop and take a hike
Re: Deleted Post by SisiKill1: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2011
mimoh_mi:

This is quite unfortunate. Before, we all start our conclusions. What was the plans both had. What brought jand and why did or making effort to finance the trip. Who and what persuaded the jand moves. What role did she play in the whole scene. In as much as I can't side a guy like this, the woman should check or do a self re examination.
He's not had a job for 5 years, she's been the sole bread winner all through. When they attempt to get him a job but he turns it down for whatever reason. . . And it's the wife who's suppose to examine herself?

I swear to God, sometimes the Naija man's logic defies me.

By the way, whatever their plans were, I'm a 100% sure the husband not having a job for 5yrs was not part of it.

Nonsense!
Re: Deleted Post by dominique(f): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

He's not had a job for 5 years, she's been the sole bread winner all through. When they attempt to get him a job but he turns it down for whatever reason. . . And it's the wife who's suppose to examine herself?

I swear to God, sometimes the Naija man's logic defies me.

By the way, whatever their plans were, I'm a 100% sure the husband not having a job for 5yrs was not part of it.

Nonsense!

don't mind him. typical male thinking, always want to find a way to push the blame on the wife/woman angry angry angry.
the woman should give him an ultimatum; get your acts right or i'm out of your life. but sad thing is that, this is naija, she may not want to be stigmatized as a divorcee. but when will she start living life for herself and her kids when there's a nonentity holding her down?
Re: Deleted Post by Plutarch: 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2011
@op,
We take too many things with levity. It may be spiritual. I dont fink its basically laziness. A lazy wants to work(lazily) too n earn some bucks. He needs deliverance if u ask me. Forgive me if i sound pious.
Re: Deleted Post by spyder880(m): 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2011
What will travelling abroad not cause, I know many homes it has broken. Greedy men, thinks there is money growing on trees abroad and all you need is to land at Heathrow and start plucking!
Re: Deleted Post by toyemz(f): 4:19am On Feb 15, 2011
oh girl
time for plan B oh
stop giving him money oh
save what you can for the future of you and the kids
( because you know that this is the beginning of the end in the marriage unless God intervenes)
He wants to travel out? Don't discourage him,let him go
who knows he might just turn a new leaf when he finally does and treat you better
what ever you do,know its time to start planning for your rainy day kos that will be your strength in your time of need
Good luck and God bless oh
Re: Deleted Post by marketer11(m): 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2011
hello mrs,
am sory for that,but i dnt tink that is what you will come here to tell us.he is your husbnd,if he is lazy you should be hard working.that is why both of you are one.complaining of him is to us is complainig of you to us.if you keep on complainig that means you are also lazy.just advice/encourage him and help him to be hard workn.one love.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted Post by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2011
I've always wondered how this kind of people get wives, yet tons of eligible bachelors abound seeking a good wife. (At least where I am)

Life is weird.

1 Like

Re: Deleted Post by SisiKill1: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2011
marketer11:

hello mrs,
am sory for that,but i dnt tink that is what you will come here to tell us.he is your husbnd,if he is lazy you should be hard working.that is why both of you are one.complaining of him is to us is complainig of you to us.if you keep on complainig that means you are also lazy.just advice/encourage him and help him to be hard workn.one love.

Huh??!!!
Re: Deleted Post by Blazay(m): 4:30am On Feb 19, 2011
Then don't give him ANY "stuff" in CASH or KIND! angry . . .including da' joosie cootchie". Let some other desperate female out there (for there are so many of 'em too grin) pick up the tab.

You need to cut off all diplomatic relationships/immunities and IMPOSE the most stringent, social/economic sanctions henceforth, period!

Lazy husbands should NOT be 4kin'.   cry
How in da world could you stand his half-mast of an emaciated, veinless erection? undecided
Sex with a lazy man will always suck, even with DA' most extremely, desirable, attitudinal/longitudinal phallus. kiss
He needs to move down. . . . to the cold "basement" for starters, with the household pets.
Hope you have a tri-level home? cool

Better relocate and leave that his den of stagnation for him and his ill-luck.
He is not yet dead, but you are living in conditions worse than those of a culturally-disenfranchized widow? undecided

PLEASE, stop procreating with this "?". You most-def are contributary to this un-godly, enhancement/propagation of  such prospective, high-risks of defective, mutant, gene pools of domestic/ecological, emasculated nuisances?

Remove your children from that environment ASAP, while you dehumanize him with the utmost, effective, rehabilitative regiments. wink

Ma'am, you just need to keep tha' your "Tomapep" factory closed for a goooooood while ok? Stop breeding kids if you cannot teach your man who the woman/boss izzzzzz?

Please, contact me if you need some assistance.

Thanks!
Re: Deleted Post by ikamefa(f): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2011
Blazay:

Then don't give him ANY "stuff in CASH or KIND! angry . . .including da' "juicy cootchie". Period.
Lazy husbands should NOT be 4kin'.   cry
How in da world could you stand his half-mast of an erection? undecided
Sex with a lazy man will always suck, even wiith DA most extremely, desirable, attitudinal/longitudinal phallus.
He needs to move to the cold "basement" for starters with the household pets.
Hope you have a tri-level home? cool

Better relocate and leave that his den of stagnation for him and his ill-luck.
He is not yet dead, yet you are living worse than a widow?

PLEASE, stop procreating with this "?". You most-def are contrbutary to this un-godly, enhancement/propagation of  such prospective, high-risks of defective, mutant, gene pools of emasculated nuisances?

Remove your children from that environment ASAP, while you dehumanize him with the utmost, effective, rehabilitative regiments. wink

Ma'am, you just need to keep tha' your "Tomapep" factory closed for a goooooood while ok? Stop breeding kids if you cannot teach your man who the woman/boss izzzzzz?

Please, contact me if you need some assistance.

Thanks!

" grin " chineke god of agege! grin grin grin grin i don laff fall down grin grin for which kind assistance? cheesy
Re: Deleted Post by gonyix: 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2011
I am concerned about the gene pool. Sum1 here said it there shud b a family meeting & if dat does not resolve it, you should ask him to take a hike. The sex i m sure can't be that good for u to keep him around for 5yrs under those conditions.
Re: Deleted Post by SAGoddess: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2011
WOW, he is a lucky dude, unemployed for 5 years and still gets to make babies he can't feed. . . . . .he knows you are managing just fine without his salary, I am assuming you wanted the other two babies. . . . .
Re: Deleted Post by wendybaby(f): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2011
I hate lazy men cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Divorce Wat Next. / Dear Ladies: It’s NOT Malice. It’s Dignity. An Open Letter / How My Friend Slept With A Married Woman Unknown To Him That She's Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.