Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Landvest Property Investment Scheme - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Landvest Property Investment Scheme (612 Views)

Co-own With Landvest Offer, and Earn Safe Profit By Tribitat Real Estate / Cotp Investment Scheme Have Crashed With People's Money / TRIBITAT LANDVEST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Landvest Property Investment Scheme by Kemmy55: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
What is Landvest?

Landvest is a flexible property investment initiative that creates the opportunity for everyone to earn 15%, 30%, 45% and 72% returns on investment over a period of six to twenty-four months with as low as N100,000 for a unit of property per square meter.

What Company Manages Landvest?
This investment initiative is by Tribitat Real Estate Limited (RC 1598806), a renowned real estate development company in Nigeria. We have a trusted brand that can be attested to by hundreds of clients.

How Competent Is The Team Behind Landvest
Our team of financial experts and real estate professionals are driven by the passion to help limit the societal gap between the rich and the poor by creating various investment opportunities for everyone regardless of their social status.

What Will The Funds Be Used For?
We invest the funds in developing commercial and residential properties. We also conduct thorough research on locations prone to quick appreciation and buy properties there. With time, we develop these properties, sell-off, and share the profit with you.

Why Is Landvest Distinct?
Landvest is the best real estate investment initiative for anyone who loves their “sleep” and “peace of mind”.

What Is The Tenure Of The Investment
The duration of investment depends on your preferred investment tenure. We have 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, and 24 months of investment tenure.

What Are The Minimum & Maximum Unit Of Investment
The minimum unit of investment is one square meter, which is currently valued at N100,000. There is no maximum limit to the number of units an individual investor can acquire, although this is subject to land availability.

What Document Do I Need To Start My Investment
* Completed Application Form* Completed Application Form* Valid ID (photocopy of either voter’s card, national identity card, ………international passport, driver’s license* Passport photograph (2 copies)* Evidence of funds deposit/transfer slip (photocopy)

How Do I Know My Investment Maturity Date?
As a subscriber to our investment plans, you will get a notification mail stating the details of your investment, including – the amount invested, investment plan, maturity date, and ROI Percentage. You can also monitor your investment on the Landvest online portal. You will get a notification from us two weeks before the maturity date.

Can I Get My Interest Upfront?
You can get your interest upfront or at maturity. NB Upfront interest attract deduction of 2% for 6 months Plan and 4% for 12 Months Plan.

How Secure Are My Investment Funds & Data?
Your information is secure with our payment partners, while your investment with us is secured, guaranteed, insured by an insurance company, and also backed up with lands and houses.

How Do I Get Paid When The Investment Ends?
Your Landvest wallet account will be credited with the principal investment and the accrued interest on the day of maturity. You can either log in to the portal to make a withdrawal to your bank account from your Landvest wallet or make a request for a transfer to your bank account.

Can I Terminate My Investment Before Its Maturity Date?
Yes, your investment can be terminated after the first 3 months. However, this will disallow you from earning the accrued interest on your investment but you will get access to 100% of your funds.

Can I Re-Invest My Capital & Interest At Maturity?
Yes, you can. Just log in to the landvest.ng portal and go to the payment dashboard to rollover or contact us to inform us that you want to roll over your investment.

What Documents Wil I Get After Investing My Funds

Deed of Agreement: This document states the units of investment, date of ……investment, tenure, and the maturity period of your investment.1. Deed of Agreement: This document states the units of investment, date of ……investment, tenure, and the maturity period of your investment.

Payment Receipt: This is the proof of payment for the units of investment ……you subscribe to within the preferred time frame.

Post Dated Cheque: Investors get a post-dated cheque ahead of their ……investment maturity date. Presenting the post-dated cheque at the bank at ……the investment maturity date grants instant access to the funds.

Insurance Document: This is a backup document. It covers the exact amount of funds invested. In the case of casualties or the death of investors, the beneficiary will get access to the funds invested irrespective of the situation.

For further details Call/Whatsapp 08022560546.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fx Manager Who Can Show Me 6 Months Trading History / Beware Of This Scammer By The Name James Ngoma / Run Away From Cryptocurrency If You Don’t Have These 6 Qualities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.