Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,772 members, 7,855,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Do You Want To Learn How To Make More Than 34 High Demand Products People Need - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Want To Learn How To Make More Than 34 High Demand Products People Need (259 Views)

Going Back To School At Age 34 / 6 Jobs That Will Be In High Demand In The Future / I Lost 34 Million Naira In Cryptocurrency Within The Last 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Learn How To Make More Than 34 High Demand Products People Need by Twinkleberyl: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2020
Read this post only if you are ready to leave your comfort zone.

Skills acquisition is very important, it can never be over emphasized. The first thing I learnt how to make was my own multipurpose liquid soap, then i began to make shower gels, bar soap for bathing and laundry, lotions and creams etc, that was more than 5years ago.

When i started these items, i no longer spend money on buying them from the store, i customise them anyhow i like...eg the scents, the colour, their active ingredients eg to prevent rashes, pimples, lighten the skin etc. So in essence, i do not spend money on buying many of these items. The store bought counterpart of these items cost most times x3 of what i spend in making them myself...so i save a lot of money making them myself for my family.

I have also made a business of some of them eg
The multipurpose liquid soap, lightening shower gels and Laundry soap and detergent. Its a great feeling and very satisfying to have products that actually work and hear positive feedback from customers.

The funny thing is that a lot of them are soooo easy to make that you can literally make them with the normal buckets, pots, pans, spoons found in your kitchen. So its a low cost start up thing.
There are so many such products that you can learn to make:
For Skincare
1. Vaseline
2. Shower gel/body wash
3. Liquid hand sanitiser
4. Gel hand sanitiser
5. Liquid black soap
6. Bathing soap
7. Laundry soap
8. Simple Body lotion and cream
9. Lip gloss
10. Matte Lipgloss
11. After shave
12. Roll on deodorant
13. Lightening facial serum
14. Non greasy body butter
15. Heat balm
16. Herbal oils
17. Rose Water
18. Perfumes

For home care:
1. Laundry detergent powder
2. Multipurpose liquid soap
3. Bleach
4. Dettol
5. Izal
6. Spray starch
7. Toilet cleaner
8. Scouring powder
9. Liquid Room Freshener
10. Menthol liquid Air Freshener
11. Emulsion (water based) Paint
12. Gloss (oil based) Paint
13. Scented candles

For hair care
1. Shampoo
2. Hair Cream
3. Hair conditioner
4. Hair gel
5. Hair setting lotion
6. Anti dandruff Hair cream

Read more http://berylzach..com
Re: Do You Want To Learn How To Make More Than 34 High Demand Products People Need by uthlaw: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2020
Twinkleberyl:
Read this post only if you are ready to leave your comfort zone.

Skills acquisition is very important, it can never be over emphasized. The first thing I learnt how to make was my own multipurpose liquid soap, then i began to make shower gels, bar soap for bathing and laundry, lotions and creams etc, that was more than 5years ago.

When i started these items, i no longer spend money on buying them from the store, i customise them anyhow i like...eg the scents, the colour, their active ingredients eg to prevent rashes, pimples, lighten the skin etc. So in essence, i do not spend money on buying many of these items. The store bought counterpart of these items cost most times x3 of what i spend in making them myself...so i save a lot of money making them myself for my family.

I have also made a business of some of them eg
The multipurpose liquid soap, lightening shower gels and Laundry soap and detergent. Its a great feeling and very satisfying to have products that actually work and hear positive feedback from customers.

The funny thing is that a lot of them are soooo easy to make that you can literally make them with the normal buckets, pots, pans, spoons found in your kitchen. So its a low cost start up thing.
There are so many such products that you can learn to make:
For Skincare
1. Vaseline
2. Shower gel/body wash
3. Liquid hand sanitiser
4. Gel hand sanitiser
5. Liquid black soap
6. Bathing soap
7. Laundry soap
8. Simple Body lotion and cream
9. Lip gloss
10. Matte Lipgloss
11. After shave
12. Roll on deodorant
13. Lightening facial serum
14. Non greasy body butter
15. Heat balm
16. Herbal oils
17. Rose Water
18. Perfumes

For home care:
1. Laundry detergent powder
2. Multipurpose liquid soap
3. Bleach
4. Dettol
5. Izal
6. Spray starch
7. Toilet cleaner
8. Scouring powder
9. Liquid Room Freshener
10. Menthol liquid Air Freshener
11. Emulsion (water based) Paint
12. Gloss (oil based) Paint
13. Scented candles

For hair care
1. Shampoo
2. Hair Cream
3. Hair conditioner
4. Hair gel
5. Hair setting lotion
6. Anti dandruff Hair cream

Read more http://berylzach..com

I have interest!
Re: Do You Want To Learn How To Make More Than 34 High Demand Products People Need by Twinkleberyl: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2020
uthlaw:
I have interest!
Please visit http://berylzach..com to get your manual and join my telegram group for mentoring

(1) (Reply)

Oil Perfume Wholesale / My Cure To Procrastination / Become A Certified Electrical, Instrumentation & Automation Engineer/technician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.