Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,741 members, 7,837,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne (7689 Views)

E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts / Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle / King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son And His Hairstyle Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by 3Ebisco: 8:15am On Jul 18, 2020
Nigerian singer, songwriter and multi-intrumentalist Chinedu Izuchukwu Okoli known in the music circles as Flavour, has changed his looks after keeping his dreadlocks for over 10 years.

Flavour is known for his good looks, sense of fashion, and his vocals with his talented song writing skills. Flavour has been with his dreadlocks for over a decade but has decided to cut them down so he will look different. He had his dreadlocks from the beginning of his music career which also became his brand because that’s how people knew him to be.

However, the artist has shocked his fans after he posted his new look on his social media page. He cut down his dreadlocks and has given himself a new look. The reason for cutting his dreadlocks is not yet known. See his new look below…….

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/flavour-finally-changes-his-hairstyle-after-10-years-with-dreadlocks-see-his-new-look/

1 Like

Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by Ezennwa(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2020
hmm!

His life! His business.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by Obidon1(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2020
He looks good with this hair style

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by Braintrain: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2020
If this gets to fp lala I no go on hotspot for you again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by Philemon95: 8:18am On Jul 18, 2020
Ezennwa:
nice one

1 Like

Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by chatinent: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2020
As if looking responsible is a crime.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by EngineerBode: 8:21am On Jul 18, 2020
chatinent:
As if looking responsible is a crime.

Your comment is very senseless

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by flyingpig: 8:28am On Jul 18, 2020
EngineerBode:

grin
Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by Vyzz: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2020
grin

That police officer beside him is useless.....

If area boys show the man go boom....

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by haiti007(m): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2020
He looks better
Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by chatinent: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2020
EngineerBode:

Mr. Speaker, you are right. Only people with the 'sense' can understand.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by donbachi(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2020
Another reigning queen wan get belle.
Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by 9jaBloke: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2020
He's lost some flavour. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by EngineerBode: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2020
chatinent:

Mr. Speaker, you are right. Only people with the 'sense' can understand.

He is an artist. His hairdo does not make him irresponsible.

Go checkout the PA to the Gokada founder. His hair is well cut. He is very corporate. But he had the gut, without pity, to buchter his boss. Someone he stole thousands of dollars from, yet he forgave him and told him to repay in installments. A corporate responsible looking guy by your standard is a heartless butcher

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by chatinent: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2020
EngineerBode:

He is an artist. His hairdo does not make him irresponsible.

Go checkout the PA to the Gokada founder. His hair is well cut. He is very corporate. But he had the gut, without pity, to buchter his boss. Someone he stole thousands of dollars from, yet he forgave him and told him to repay in installments. A corporate responsible looking guy by your standard is a heartless butcher
Don't confuse being responsible with being evil. An irresponsible person can still be kind.
Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by EngineerBode: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2020
chatinent:

Don't confuse being responsible with being evil. An irresponsible person can still be kind.

My point, your hairdo does not make you responsible. Olodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by chatinent: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2020
EngineerBode:

My point, your hairdo does not make you responsible. Olodo
Being an artist or whatever is not a justification for dressing or being irresponsible. Little wonder they have coined out a new word of fornication as 'having baby mamas.' Good day.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by EngineerBode: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2020
chatinent:

Being an artist or whatever is not a justification for dressing or being irresponsible. Little wonder they have coined out a new word of fornication as 'having baby mamas.' Good day.

Thou shall not judge
Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by merieam16(f): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2020
Okay
Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by chatinent: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2020
EngineerBode:

Thou shall not judge
You people will argue blindly then resort to becoming overly righteous the next second then implore religious sentiments and bigotry where it's not needed. Did not you judge the P.A to the dead man? In fact, I have important things to do: have a nice century.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by chatinent: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2020
tribalwarlord:
[s]
Stop quoting me, I'm not a vet doctor.
Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by Kobicove(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2020
He's maturing, he can't continue carry braids like a teenager undecided
Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by EngineerBode: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2020
chatinent:

You people will argue blindly then resort to becoming overly righteous the next second then implore religious sentiments and bigotry where it's not needed. Did not you judge the P.A to the dead man? In fact, I have important things to do: have a nice century.

Your f00lishness is not surprising. You mentioned flee fornication. Is that not been religious?

So I responded that don't judge

As for the PA, I did not judge him. FBI already arrested him and is charging him with homicide. I just related to something that is already in public domain

1 Like

Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2020
Make I siddon n look
Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by Teejay13(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2020
I prefer his new look.
Re: Flavour Finally Changes His Hairstyle After 10 Years With Dreadlocks, See His Ne by Ibhamzah17: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2020
The guy no get ogor

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIKO !!! Tell Cossy Orjiakor To Step Aside. New Mega B00bis Is In Town [see Phot / Meet Ghana President's Daughter And Her Nigerian Husband / This Is The Most Unclad Red Carpet In The History Of Fashion [Photos..] *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.