Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) (7346 Views)

Dorathy Bachor Graces The Cover Of Uncut Xtra Magazine October Edition (photos) / Bbnaija: Uti Nwachukwu Says Laycon Will Emerge Winner Of This Year’s Edition / #bbnaija - Tboss Thinks A Female Housemate Should Win This Year's Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by TheOlusanjo(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2020
The fifth season of the very popular reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, is set to launch on Sunday, July 19, 2020 on DStv 198 and GOtv 29. and everyone seems to be anticipating a different edition that promises to be exciting compared to previous ones.

Following the success of the previous seasons, BBNaija Pepper Dem, season five promises to be bigger, better, and more explosive.

While the new season will experience some changes due to the peculiar circumstances in 2020, none of the excitement and entertainment of the show will be lost.

The unveiling of the new housemates would be done tomorrow night but word on the street has it that a few notable people have made it to biggie's house this year and we would be running down their profile below:

Amaka Of Lagos: 

The Beautiful young beauty entrepreneur and actor has been selected as one of the housemates for the BBN5. Amaka has created some sort of popularity for herself as she has a staunch and dedicated followers on her Instagram handle. We are sure her 15.8k followers would skyrocket in coming days after she has been unveiled. One other fun fact is that she would be the first Big Brother Naija season five birthday celebrant.

See gorgeous photos of Amaka below:

2. Alani Gram

It's safe to say we have another 'Mike' in this year's edition. Alani Gram is a British Nigerian fashion entrepreneur. Another controversial detail about him is that he is gay but we dont know if that side of him will be exhibited in the house considering the laws of Nigeria.

See photos of Alani below:

See the full list here: https://theinfong.com/2020/07/big-brother-naija-2020-meet-some-of-the-alleged-housemates-for-this-years-edition-one-of-them-is-a-top-actress-photos/

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by Ezennwa(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2020
hmm!

To be ashamed of one's immorality, that is a step on the staircase at whose end one is also ashamed of one's morality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by longetivity(m): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2020
More classic oloshos to come
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by Embertson4u: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2020
Get your logo, flyers and design @affordable price
WhatsApp 07051653688

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by merieam16(f): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2020
Overnight celebrities without nofin 2 offer

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by poshestmina(f): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2020
Redddddy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by Under16: 11:17am On Jul 18, 2020
That gay guy might be d end of big brother.

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by jasent(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2020
They have started again.
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by donnie(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Another round of sin and vanity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
They are good looking
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
I wish them all the best ,if you are in need of ileya ram and reside within lagos contact me,we sell @a pocket friendly price
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by meobizy(f): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
The lies have started rolling.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by Missyajoke(f): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nawa ohh
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by jesmond3945: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
And nddc are stealing you blind

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nigeria is falling apart, bbnaija is a distraction. I am just surprised this distraction always work. It is sad, Nigerian youths are meant to be currently angry, and kick off bbnaija. But vanity is king in the heart of many.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by Missyajoke(f): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hmm it is well
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by Runjozi(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
merieam16:
Overnight celebrities without nofin 2 offer

That's the most annoying part, I thought this show was supposed to help our youths as a form of empowerment at least but it have been a playground for ajebutter children to come and display Their shenanigans.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by XXLMANDIGO: 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
Don Jazzy finally got one of his gay boys into the show tongue
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by Gee001: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Is that not RED!!!
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by ArewaWife(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
Gee001:
Is that not RED!!!

There was a rumour she would be a contestant. I dont know how true, but she shouldn't have been selected if true.
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by Manofvalor1: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Real crap! I sorry for Nigeria,especially the youths.if they find this nonsense interesting.
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by Missyajoke(f): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
Therevenger:
yeah o.please do you know where I can buy this "It is well"album.

Lolls grin grin grin grin grin grin
You can get it from play store naw
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by Crochet: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
Am about to enter the game room we rock

Www.solely4kids.com
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by merieam16(f): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Runjozi:

That's the most annoying part, I thought this show was supposed to help our youths as a form of empowerment at least but it have been a playground for ajebutter children to come and display Their shenanigans.
Lolz. na real shenanigans
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by poshestmina(f): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
ArewaWife:

There was a rumour she would be a contestant. I dont know how true, but she shouldn't have been selected if true.

Why do you think they shouldn't have selected her though?
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by ArewaWife(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
poshestmina:

Why do you think they shouldn't have selected her though?

She is already very popular, and doesn't have any specific talent. I believe the show should promote people with some form of talent so it wont end up boring like the last one before they had to shake things up by bringing new people and all.
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by poshestmina(f): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
ArewaWife:

She is already very popular, and doesn't have any specific talent. I believe the show should promote people with some form of talent so it wont end up boring like the last one before they had to shake things up by bringing new people and all.

80% of ex housemates had/have no real talent .
I agree with the popularity aspect though...but everyone needs money and fame.

I really can't wait to watch her.Very lively and sweet soul kiss
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Meet Some Of The Housemates For This Year's Edition (PHOTOS) by ArewaWife(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
poshestmina:

80% of ex housemates had/have no real talent .
I agree with the popularity aspect though...but everyone needs money and fame.

I really can't wait to watch her.Very lively and sweet soul kiss

Look at the set of Efe, very talented individuals. At least they should mix the contestants with actors/actresses, athletes, someone who can sing, someone who can play a musical instrument, someone who can draw/paint.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Dress Worn By Oshiomole's Wife, Lara Fortez Appropriate? / "I Have A Lot Of Married Men In My Dms Because Of My Bumbum" Dasola Dasilva / See Genevieve Nnaji’s Multi-million Naira Mansions In Ikoyi, Lekki, And Accra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.