Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife (74910 Views)

Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event / Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) / Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by kayuseful: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
Standing5:
Nonsense! Are kings really special after death or immortal?. In first Samuel 28. Saul too consulted the witch to call Prophet Samuels's spirit, so does that make the person whose spirit is being summoned immortal? No and Nonsense.

Let them summon all the dead northern emir's spirits and ask for where oil is to save us expensive exploration cost. Same thing also for minerals.

Nonsense.

People keep quoting Saul to support this witchcraft. That it's mentioned in Bible only means it happens. That doesn't explain if it's real or not
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by sharpwriter(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

grin grin

Don't make me laugh o.

These atheist guys are the biggest set of sick individuals I have ever met in my life.

How would a sane person say there is nothing like witches or charms. When the whites believe in such. The Chinese. Indians etc.

Let me tell you a small story that happened in Ile Ife. I have a friend who worked at the Palace museum for a period. He was born in Ife and he grew up there. A white man came to the museum to ask for antiquity and he specifically said one that has power. My friend was kind of naive that time, he would have made millions from that single transaction.

He remembered that an old man in town once told him how a deity in their family compound has become a problem. They must appease it every seven days with the blood of a chicken. The children of that family living in big cities refuse to come home because of it. So, the old man who was the custodian had tried many ways to dispose of it but it won't go. It has been thrown on refuse dumping ground many times and before they reach home, it would be back at the same spot it is worshipped, it was thrown in the river, the same thing happened.
Appeasing it was not easy. Killing chicken every seven days.
So, my friend told the white man to come back the following day. When my guy finished from work, he went straight to the old man's place and asked him if he was willing to sell the deity and the man said yes. But with a warning that he as the custodian was the only one permitted to touch it, he asked how would the person Carry it. If any other persons hand touches it, the person will dry up gradually. It will drain the blood.

So, the following day, the white man came and my friend told him the taboo surrounding the deity. The man said no problem. He was willing still to buy it.

This is a true story, my friend is still alive but not a nairalander.

When they got to the baba, baba asked him to tell oyinbo man again about the taboo and how dangerous it is for him. The white guy smiled and said no problem, and asked to see it.
The man climbed the ceiling after several incantation and brought it down. It is a set of three small brass figurines. He put them down on the ground and started another round of incantation. My guy said suddenly, the metal figurines started jumping around on floor. The white man was fascinated, he smiled and was satisfied. Then he told my friend to ask baba how much he was charging and the man mentioned a few thousands of naira. The white man did not price or bargain for it. He opened his briefcase, and brought out bundles of naira and counted it, then gave it to my guy to give baba. Then opened a compartment in the briefcase and brought out a ring. He inserted the ring on one of his fingers and pointed it to each of the figurines on the floor. My guy said one after the other the figurines fell on the ground and the white guy picked them up and put them in his briefcase. Baba opened his mouth and could not close it in amazement.
Na I'm be say power pass power.

The white guy stood up and announced he was leaving, my guy followed him and he counted like 5k and gave to him.
If he was smatter he could have made a fortune out of the deal.
Today my guy is a Yoruba radio presenter.

Any atheist doubting the existence of evil should go all out to find out. Don't sit behind your computer typing nonsense and bragging with your theories. Go for practicals. Practicals are the real thing.
Confront Charmers face to face and challenge them that their charms are nothing and see how your life will never remain the same again.

If by chance you don't die of it. You will come back to believe there is a God in heaven that rules in that affairs of men. There is Satan also who gives his people powers that no atheist can contend with.

Let these guys go for practical. grin

Lol... My dad told me an event around 8 years ago that happened in our town. A custodian wanted to sell an antique. Being someone that knows the secret, he knew the real active material in the carved sculpture (shaped in the form of a big head).

It has been long it was worshipped, so the town decided to worship it that particular year, but this guy got plans. He removed the active material, kept it and replaced it with a fake.

On the day of festival, he fell sick on the way, and died in a house where he's been taken care of.

The elders consulted and knew what he did. They got it back and restored it to the sculpture and sent it back to the shrine where it's kept.

Now, my question is, WHAT DO THESE WHITE MEN DO WITH THE DEITIES (ANTIQUITIES) THEY BUY?

Just as this story you told, of course I know white men believe in the spiritual and many of the things in movies are not fantasy, they're only fantasy to the ignorant.

The white man in your story was sure nothing will happen to him cos of that ring but was determined to buy those deities. Despite even having something that can overpower what he wanted to buy meaning he had a superior power with him.

DOING WHAT WITH THEM EXACTLY

I m very interested in what they are using them for.
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by micxwell(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
tunary:
How can a human see spirit
Ooni is partly spirit and partly human o
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by tunary(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
micxwell:
Ooni is partly spirit and partly human o
Since when did mortal being become partly human partly spirit. I find it difficult to believe these things
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
sharpwriter:

Lol... My dad told me an event around 8 years ago that happened in our town. A custodian wanted to sell an antique. Being someone that knows the secret, he knew the real active material in the carved sculpture (shaped in the form of a big head).

It has been long it was worshipped, so the town decided to worship it that particular year, but this guy got plans. He removed the active material, kept it and replaced it with a fake.

On the day of festival, he fell sick on the way, and died in a house where he's been taken care of.

The elders consulted and knew what he did. They got it back and restored it to the sculpture and sent it back to the shrine where it's kept.

Now, my question is, WHAT DO THESE WHITE MEN DO WITH THE DEITIES (ANTIQUITIES) THEY BUY?

Just as this story you told, of course I know white men believe in the spiritual and many of the things in movies are not fantasy, they're only fantasy to the ignorant.

The white man in your story was sure nothing will happen to him cos of that ring but was determined to buy those deities. Despite even having something that can overpower what he wanted to buy meaning he had a superior power with him.

DOING WHAT WITH THEM EXACTLY

I m very interested in what they are using them for.

My guy I wonder what this guys use those deities for. Who knows whether some of those inventions are through them. Who knows.

One of the arguments of the atheists is that if Juju was real, why didn't our forefathers use it to fight the whites and send them back. But they don't know that the whites too have magic and witchcrafts and who knows if theirs was stronger than that of our forefathers.

Like the white man in my story, the old baba never knew someone else could grip or hold the figurines but the white man did and nothing happened to him.
Witchcraft is real. But it's bad.

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by WealthyMay(f): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wow.. that burial grave is big & beautiful

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by micxwell(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
tunary:
Since when did mortal being become partly human partly spirit. I find it difficult to believe these things
He's a traditional king bro. Whether you believe or not, Christianity or not there is POWER traditionally and Ooni has access to a whole lot of this kind of POWER.
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Deegee555: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Jabioro:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind.. ground fit swell ..

Kindly mail me.

Thanks.
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by sanyaoyega(m): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

grin grin

Don't make me laugh o.

These atheist guys are the biggest set of sick individuals I have ever met in my life.

How would a sane person say there is nothing like witches or charms. When the whites believe in such. The Chinese. Indians etc.

Let me tell you a small story that happened in Ile Ife. I have a friend who worked at the Palace museum for a period. He was born in Ife and he grew up there. A white man came to the museum to ask for antiquity and he specifically said one that has power. My friend was kind of naive that time, he would have made millions from that single transaction.

He remembered that an old man in town once told him how a deity in their family compound has become a problem. They must appease it every seven days with the blood of a chicken. The children of that family living in big cities refuse to come home because of it. So, the old man who was the custodian had tried many ways to dispose of it but it won't go. It has been thrown on refuse dumping ground many times and before they reach home, it would be back at the same spot it is worshipped, it was thrown in the river, the same thing happened.
Appeasing it was not easy. Killing chicken every seven days.
So, my friend told the white man to come back the following day. When my guy finished from work, he went straight to the old man's place and asked him if he was willing to sell the deity and the man said yes. But with a warning that he as the custodian was the only one permitted to touch it, he asked how would the person Carry it. If any other persons hand touches it, the person will dry up gradually. It will drain the blood.

So, the following day, the white man came and my friend told him the taboo surrounding the deity. The man said no problem. He was willing still to buy it.

This is a true story, my friend is still alive but not a nairalander.

When they got to the baba, baba asked him to tell oyinbo man again about the taboo and how dangerous it is for him. The white guy smiled and said no problem, and asked to see it.
The man climbed the ceiling after several incantation and brought it down. It is a set of three small brass figurines. He put them down on the ground and started another round of incantation. My guy said suddenly, the metal figurines started jumping around on floor. The white man was fascinated, he smiled and was satisfied. Then he told my friend to ask baba how much he was charging and the man mentioned a few thousands of naira. The white man did not price or bargain for it. He opened his briefcase, and brought out bundles of naira and counted it, then gave it to my guy to give baba. Then opened a compartment in the briefcase and brought out a ring. He inserted the ring on one of his fingers and pointed it to each of the figurines on the floor. My guy said one after the other the figurines fell on the ground and the white guy picked them up and put them in his briefcase. Baba opened his mouth and could not close it in amazement.
Na I'm be say power pass power.

The white guy stood up and announced he was leaving, my guy followed him and he counted like 5k and gave to him.
If he was smatter he could have made a fortune out of the deal.
Today my guy is a Yoruba radio presenter.

Any atheist doubting the existence of evil should go all out to find out. Don't sit behind your computer typing nonsense and bragging with your theories. Go for practicals. Practicals are the real thing.
Confront Charmers face to face and challenge them that their charms are nothing and see how your life will never remain the same again.

If by chance you don't die of it. You will come back to believe there is a God in heaven that rules in that affairs of men. There is Satan also who gives his people powers that no atheist can contend with.

Let these guys go for practical. grin

So the religion of our fathers does work so why bother with Christianity because it really isn't logical. I will burn in hell for my"sins" and for breaking certain rules and dont forget accepting his now dead son.Eventually the Christian god is a just a serial killer who knows this Satan and god thing might be in reverse. What is down might just be up and up might just be down if so we are all bleeped indeed.
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
sanyaoyega:

So the religion of our fathers does work so why bother with Christianity because it really isn't logical. I will burn in hell for my"sins" and for breaking certain rules and dont forget accepting his now dead son.Eventually the Christian god is a just a serial killer who knows this Satan and god thing might be in reverse. What is down might just be up and up might just be down if so we are all bleeped indeed.

You are confused.

Happy new week.

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by MuttleyLaff: 1:05am On Jul 20, 2020
Image123:
Lol, look at this so called Christian educated man oh.
Confused dot com and in royal regalia. From reading the post above, it must be in vogue
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Image123(m): 1:14am On Jul 20, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Confused dot com and in royal regalia. From reading the post above, it must be in vogue

cheesy grin i think so.

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 4:11am On Jul 20, 2020
This is regular stuff in Yorubaland. If you know you know.
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Jabioro: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2020
Deegee555:

Kindly mail me.

Thanks.
jaabioro@hotmail.co.uk
Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by sharpwriter(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

My guy I wonder what this guys use those deities for. Who knows whether some of those inventions are through them. Who knows.

One of the arguments of the atheists is that if Juju was real, why didn't our forefathers use it to fight the whites and send them back. But they don't know that the whites too have magic and witchcrafts and who knows if theirs was stronger than that of our forefathers.

Like the white man in my story, the old baba never knew someone else could grip or hold the figurines but the white man did and nothing happened to him.
Witchcraft is real. But it's bad.

Baba, forget atheists, they are not worth debating about.

About the figurines and the white man: mysteries dey this world jare, and there are answers to them. But to know those answers is the main issue and limitation. May God continue to delver us from evil.

1 Like

Re: We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
sharpwriter:

Baba, forget atheists, they are not worth debating about.

About the figurines and the white man: mysteries dey this world jare, and there are answers to them. But to know those answers is the main issue and limitation. May God continue to delver us from evil.
Amen. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Punishes Family For Organising Burial Despite Ban / Rasheed Adewale-Akanbi Wearing Suit On Throne - Pic / What Is The Mystery Behind Dreadlocks 'Dada'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.