Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. (101066 Views)

Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) / 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) / Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by hammer8: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
FACT OF LIFE, HUSBAND KILL WIFE AND WIFE KILL HUSBAND ALL OVER THE WORLD.

THERE IS NO TRIBAL OR RACIAL FACE TO IT.

THERE IS NO WAY TO KNOW WHETHER YOUR WIFE OR HUSBAND IS A WOULD BE KILLER.

MANY HAVE NEVER KILLED BEFORE.

THESE THINGS ARE OFTEN TRIGGERED BY MENTAL CONDITION (EMOTIONAL TRUMA AND SOMETIMES GREED).

TRY TO BE CONSIDERATE AND ALSO KNOW WEN TO WALK AWAY FROM A MARRIAGE TO AVOID BEING A VICTIM.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by plessis: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
iyke926:

Because they are still well-mannered, respectful and values traditions etc.

During the pandemic, I was on Instagram and this beautiful black American chic was just cussing with her nasty tats. I was wondering "shebi na man go marry dis one?"

The black Woman is the most unwanted woman on earth, yet she's determined to destroy the black man, the only man who truly loves her.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Ladycewhy(f): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
GalPissetzky:
my mother is smeling toto bitchh
grin grin grin cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by GalPissetzky: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ishilove:
Oh dear... embarassed

He was even spitting on her. She didn't die immediately and he kept kicking her dying body and spitting on her.

Chai.

J111333, come and see o
yes and i loved it. that is what you gold digging whores deserve

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sportwin:
When all you worked for is taken from you
After spending all you have training someone
It's easier to say when you don't feel it
Abeg stop spouting this nonsense...Divorce is not new and can happen to anyone
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
pocohantas:

More reason I like my Nigeria, before someone’s son bludgeons me to death. grin
Hanty ikogherichaa, you pack your Ghana-must-bag because I have already paid for your canoe ticket.
Na for America dem dey kill wives no be here in Cotonou and don't worry, you're not coming as wife but sidechick. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Goodvibes007: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Let me guess. The wife must be a nurse, and the husband must have sent her to college after she arrived the US from the village.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Sportwin(m): 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Abeg stop spouting this nonsense...Divorce is not new and can happen to anyone

So put yourself in his shoes
Before you blab rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by doczero: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sorry that lives were lost. How come Asian women, Arab ladies, Indian,Chinese etc respected their men even when they are earning more than their men. This thing happens with Nigerian women,Kenyans and indeed African women as a whole. I strongly condemn the taking of somebody's life by another.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by GboyegaD(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
FuckDaMods:

If the woman isn't happy with the man's way why can't she just move on without taking full advantage of the American system? what does she need the house and half his property for? she is already richer according to your logic. If not because she just want to make man miserable, i mean she knows where she and the man came from...
They are just simply heartless and that's it!

If the man has enough evidence to end the marriage, he could win custody of the children and keep the house. The house of given to whoever is awarded the custody of the children. In this case, the wife, because she has a better paying job. To the government, the children comes first.

On a lighter note, to the man who wants to reap because he sent her to school, how much does he give his parents of his earning? Did they not send him to school too?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Ladycewhy(f): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
GalPissetzky:
your death will be aired on bbc.

I for say your sister will be next but una entire generation of women na machanic and carpenter dem dey marry ,so no need. grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by VULCAN(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
It's interesting how you carefully avoided mentioning how the women got to "the abroad"

I blame the men for avoiding the few well brought up women already in the US and coming home to pick women who have been living in bondage to poverty.

Even if you don't like the behaviour of most of the US based Nigerian women why not pick an Hispanic as a wife? I have met quite a few of them, they are beautiful, curvy and they have family values unlike most of the lower class Americans. Most work hard and try to keep the homes intact.

Its the stupid mentality of 'I must marry from my tribe back home' that caused the downfall of most of these men.

Hintona:
It reminds me of that Buchi Emecheta's book "second class citizen".

When the women go abroad and become liberated it becomes a crime to the Nigerian men.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
AristocraticMe:
Is anybody a saint in this world ? NO...... Brother nah to look for better person join you for this journey of life...... like you said LESSER evil and more value........ I was talking to someone from Africa and the person said why is Nigeria always involve in drug, scam and all sort of evil......... why ? i was dumbfounded..... all the people selling drugs and running prostitution in her country are Nigerians.......... at the end of the day Nigeria has a problem.
The drugs, prostitution and Yahoo are all plans for most Nigerian youths to get rich, so as to live the good life. Funny thing is, they see people get caught in drugs smuggling either killed or sent to prison but that doesn't scare them. I guess, it's get rich or die trying
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by ModestGal(f): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hintona:

Not only have their hands been tied their mouths have been gagged and they are blindfolded, I mean I watch and see how most Nigerian men treat their women my parents included and I've concluded that's not what I want for myself even my enemies sef..

I agree, and I don't blame the MEN at all. I blame the women, they constitute the society, they are the ones that would make jest of their fellow women when they divorce or become widowed, they are the one that allowed themselves to be maltreated by thier husbands, they are the one that would go and do slavery in their husband's relatives house, there's one idiot wey dey my close to my house, this woman would do all house chores for her husband's aunts, infact, she dey work like slaves, she no do any job than to eat and work like slaves, she has turned marriage to where you must discomfort yourself to please your husbands family, what now vexed me is how she do constantly abuse women that refused to do slavery like her, she's also the one that would blame women for getting divorced, she's constantly talking ill of other wives and all those her husband relatives like her pass, who no go like a slave, who doesn't have her own life to live.

If you go back to history, you would realize that the reason women are looked down on, and maltreated is coming more from fellow women who take such maltreatment and blame other women who has a life to live, the women constitute the majority in the society that makes fellow women have no strength, they are the one that would abuse a single mother, etc

They are the one that would advise their fellow women to keep suffering in their Hubby's house, and would say its normal for women to suffer...

If all women had not given men the room to maltreat, If all women don't take shits, men would realize that they need to be careful because they won't also get another wife who would take the nonsense they do. But its a lie, if a woman who is clearly physically abused by the hubby should leave the hubbys house, fellow women in the street would jump at the man and pack to his house. I'm sure they would have reconsider if we were also strong together.

An average Nigerian man is raised as a ruthless King, and told that a woman is the one to have patience during marriage, hes the one that can make mistake without apologising, hes the one that can commit adultery and get it overlooked, meanwhile, the woman is opposite, a mere slave. Why won't they kill women? The shock of a slave freeing herself is something they cannot agree with, she must continue the slavery or die

Who trained these monsters? Women

Read this thread and see how Nigerian men are agreeing with murder, is that not disgusting?

I can't type again, I'm so angry with these comments agreeing with killing.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by saajus: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Whether reenactment or not, fake news is fake news. In fact, nairaland should have removed the post since it was clarified that the 911 call was acting, The stories are not fake news but why attaching skit with real stories
naptu2:

This is not a news story! Or can't you see the word reenactment clearly written at the top of the post?? Don't you know what renactment means??

Regarding the second post, you can clearly see that the author wrote this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by SOFTDRINK: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
I want to ask, why do we not hear these tales of betrayal, disrespect, rip off and wickedness from Chinese, Indians, or Japanese wives?

Or are they not in the same America?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Originalsly: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hmmmm...... not at all surprised. I believe most Nigerian men after living for some time in the US.... and cannot find US based Nigerian wives have control problems. So they return to marry docile village girls who they expect to be just as obedient in the US. These are the extreme cases but losing total control and wives wearing the pants. ehmmm..... trousers is very common. Women in the US have the law on their side.... these men forget US and Nigeria are not the same. Men should think twice.... and do should the women.

Meanwhile.....I will soon be shopping for wife material from the village...... to get my attention you must be ........I'll be right back.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sportwin:
So put yourself in his shoes
Before you blab rubbish
I have and I will never stoop low to batter another human being because I lost out in the game called 'Marriage'.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by AristocraticMe: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
fairfora:
My friend's neighbour in Arlington, TX once narrated a similar story when he visited me in buffalo back in the days. The thing is, not all naija babes turn wolves once they enter US. I know of some girls who relicated to meet their boy friends and they're happily married today. They were dating here in Nigeria before their bfs left. I've also seen many who have married in America and have divorced, some unions didn't even last 4 years after which they split
You are correct not all..... there are some good one who turn to be a blessing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by oodua1stson: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Reading the genesis of the story and other stories I'd say the women deserved what they got. Yes they DESERVED it.

So a man will slave away just to bring you from dirt and the only way you can repay him is to disgrace him, send him away from the house he bought with his hard earned money? I won't be taking it either. I'll kill you and I will make sure to make your death is slow and painful.

Call me a demon but if you fvck me up I'll return the evil

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
Wolgrace:
Old news..! It trended on twitter few years back. The message was mainly focused on female nurses who grow haughty wings after their Nigeria-America husbands take them in from Nigeria.

The major problem is that America's system is given to a "strange woman." The goddess system is highly contagious to women in nature, hence the change of mindsets and characters amongst Nigeria woman after relocation.
It's a deep thing!
you got this right, even some of the white male are not happy with the western system
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Macphenson: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
magicminister:
What a bunch of cry baby looser!
One thing these men have in common is that they are underachievers seeking to live off a woman!
They have been in US for decades but did not attempt to advance themselves beyond blue collar and hourly low paying jobs.
Then when their smart wife from Nigeria advances herself and stabilizes, they begin to envy her because she is not letting him control her finances.

Did you read the part where it says those men brought them to sponsored their nursing education?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Idiotmod: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
dominique:
Instead of you to marry the one you love and is willing to invest and grow with you, you'd rather go and bring a naive unexposed girl you want to control and exploit. It will only end in tears
Aunty Dom I will fight you o. So olosho that is exposed is the one u are telling us to marry right

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by naptu2: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
saajus:
Whether reenactment or not, fake news is fake news. In fact, nairaland should have removed the post since it was clarified that the 911 call was acting, The stories are not fake news but why attaching skit with real stories

IT IS NOT NEWS!!! Can't you understand?? This is a discussion topic, not a news item.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Ladycewhy(f): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
GalPissetzky:
na jack hammer and spanner dem go use tear your toto till u bleed to death be that
bla bla bla , you should focus more on the family curse hovering in your family. So no single lady for your family don marry well to do man,curses from your ancestors serious, I can break the generational curse troubling your family for you if you want grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by buzorcharles(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
The late wife is stupid and the late husband is foolish. The man said it's his house and she Don tear eyes wanna divorce and collect his sweat. Stewpid couples. Guys if u know ur wife is a feminist PLEASE do not take them USA. Naija dey try to caution them to some an extend.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Dalil8: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Men listen up;

Before bringing that your so called lovely wife or gf with you to the U.S and sponsoring her through school make sure you have a legal agreement with her in which she pays you back for every dime you've spent on her as soon as she starts earning.

That way it's a win win for both of you.

Love is good yes, but Money is more important than Love.

Use your head or someone else will use it for you, if you know what i mean.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.