Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

012 Reg Toyota Avensis For Sale In ABUJA - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 012 Reg Toyota Avensis For Sale In ABUJA (2108 Views)

012 Reg Toyota Corrolla For Sale In Awka / 012 Reg Hyundai Elentra For Sale In Asaba / Clean 012 Reg Volkswagen Passat For Sale In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 012 Reg Toyota Avensis For Sale In ABUJA by NnamdiChidi(m): 6:54am On Jul 29, 2020
Confirm ride
Re: 012 Reg Toyota Avensis For Sale In ABUJA by NnamdiChidi(m): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2020
Available
Re: 012 Reg Toyota Avensis For Sale In ABUJA by engrken2(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
1.2m
Re: 012 Reg Toyota Avensis For Sale In ABUJA by NnamdiChidi(m): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
engrken2:
1.2m
upgrade and call me
Re: 012 Reg Toyota Avensis For Sale In ABUJA by NnamdiChidi(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
Bomb
Re: 012 Reg Toyota Avensis For Sale In ABUJA by chukel(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
EXOUSIAng:
This is not a 2012 Avensis oga.
This is 08/09 not even a 10.
how you came out confidently with supporters to write rubbish baffles me. You have a smart phone, an internet connection. All you needed to do was type 2012 toyota avensis and bam, it will show you pictures. Apologise to poster, unless the pictures there now were not the pictures he had before
Re: 012 Reg Toyota Avensis For Sale In ABUJA by chukel(m): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
blueblood1:

Reply his claim first, stop deceiving people for commission. No need to lie, and if ignorant, admit and apologize
you are the ignorant one who couldnt do proper check. Apologise to OP
Re: 012 Reg Toyota Avensis For Sale In ABUJA by chukel(m): 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
Blanc8:

How can you be saying rubbish confidently?
and you just displayed the highest form of ignorance with arrogance. Google is your friend. Google 2012 avensis and see the pictures it furnishes you with. Google 08 too and compare.
Re: 012 Reg Toyota Avensis For Sale In ABUJA by EXOUSIAng: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
chukel:
how you came out confidently with supporters to write rubbish baffles me. You have a smart phone, an internet connection. All you needed to do was type 2012 toyota avensis and bam, it will show you pictures. Apologise to poster, unless the pictures there now were not the pictures he had before

Are you sick in the head, stupid or just blind.... Have you noticed you are the only one who feels the car is a 2012 Avensis, the OP couldn't even defend himself here he called me to talk trash and you think you know better..... Your foolishness has a degree from Harvard.... Oga that is a car I used years back
You are asking me to google it, I guess you have googled it yet you still dumb enough not to know the difference.....
OP is not even arguing it, he himself knows he is a fraud, you are the idiot that wants to stand for him....
PS: I DON'T USUALLY TALK TO PEOPLE LIKE THIS BUT SOMETIMES IDIOTS LIKE YOU NEED TO BE TOLD THE TRUTH ELSE YOU CONTINUE LIVING LIFE FEELING ITS OKAY TO BE STUPID
Re: 012 Reg Toyota Avensis For Sale In ABUJA by chukel(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

Are you sick in the head, stupid or just blind.... Have you noticed you are the only one who feels the car is a 2012 Avensis, the OP couldn't even defend himself here he called me to talk trash and you think you know better..... Your foolishness has a degree from Harvard.... Oga that is a car I used years back
You are asking me to google it, I guess you have googled it yet you still dumb enough not to know the difference.....
OP is not even arguing it, he himself knows he is a fraud, you are the idiot that wants to stand for him....
PS: I DON'T USUALLY TALK TO PEOPLE LIKE THIS BUT SOMETIMES IDIOTS LIKE YOU NEED TO BE TOLD THE TRUTH ELSE YOU CONTINUE LIVING LIFE FEELING ITS OKAY TO BE STUPID
All this rant just shows how demented and delinquent you are.
Re: 012 Reg Toyota Avensis For Sale In ABUJA by EXOUSIAng: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
chukel:

This is what you and your idiotic friend is trying to sell to innocent people..
This is a 2009 Avensis

Re: 012 Reg Toyota Avensis For Sale In ABUJA by EXOUSIAng: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
chukel:

THIS IS A 2012 AVENSIS. YOU IDIOT

Re: 012 Reg Toyota Avensis For Sale In ABUJA by EXOUSIAng: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
chukel:
OP abandoned this thread because he knew his scam had been discovered you are here making noise... You are even worse offf.
How am I even sure you not the same cheap fraud that opened this thread that has come with another moniker..... No sensible person in his right senses would do the nonsense you are doing, fvcking r*tard
Re: 012 Reg Toyota Avensis For Sale In ABUJA by NnamdiChidi(m): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2020
Available please
Re: 012 Reg Toyota Avensis For Sale In ABUJA by NnamdiChidi(m): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

OP abandoned this thread because he knew his scam had been discovered you are here making noise... You are even worse offf.
How am I even sure you not the same cheap fraud that opened this thread that has come with another moniker..... No sensible person in his right senses would do the nonsense you are doing, fvcking r*tard
why the insult please,car is available
Re: 012 Reg Toyota Avensis For Sale In ABUJA by NnamdiChidi(m): 7:29am On Aug 18, 2020
Blow
Re: 012 Reg Toyota Avensis For Sale In ABUJA by NnamdiChidi(m): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2020
Flex

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017 Model Toyota Hilux Toks Full Option Good Deal / SOLD!!! 2010 Honda Pilot (toks) / »»» Sold!! Neat Venza 011 @ N4.6M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.