Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Need More Info On Completing A 3bedroom Flat After Okoko In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need More Info On Completing A 3bedroom Flat After Okoko In Lagos (244 Views)

Landlord Issue I Need More Knowledge About This / Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / Cost Of Completing A "Carcass Structure" In Nigerian Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need More Info On Completing A 3bedroom Flat After Okoko In Lagos by ibrak200: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Please I need an estimate on the following cost
1. How much can it cost me to roof a 3bedroom (e.g long span roof)
2. How much can it cost me for plumbing and there Will be a tank outside the house for bringing water into the house (but excluding the tank and borehole) I just want a rough estimate on pipe running
3. Cost of plastering the whole house in and out
4. Tilling the patio, seating room/dining , full tiling of toilet and baths x 2 and kitchen
5. Cos of running electricity wires and including Nepa meter

Please brothers and sisters I just need your assistance on this regard. Thanks
Re: I Need More Info On Completing A 3bedroom Flat After Okoko In Lagos by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 10:43am On Jul 19, 2020
Contact us today for Lands, Houses and other Properties in Asaba and Environs.

We have Lands, Duplex, Bungalow for Sale/Lease/To Let/Rent and 4 Bedroom Flats, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Bedroom, Self Contain/Bedsitter to Let/Rent in all Locations in Asaba, Delta State.

We also have Lands for commercial Purpose in very good Locations suitable for Hotels, Housing Estates, Shopping Mall, Warehouse, Factory, Plaza, Petrol Stations, Banks, Schools, Bus Terminal and Residential.

Please always check out for our latest posts for current Properties in Asaba and Environs.

Don't hesitate to contact us for more Information.

Please Come and Live Here, Asaba is Beautiful and Peaceful.

Mayor Resources Development Co.
Asaba, Delta State.
Re: I Need More Info On Completing A 3bedroom Flat After Okoko In Lagos by Akin4sure: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
ibrak200:
Please I need an estimate on the following cost
1. How much can it cost me to roof a 3bedroom (e.g long span roof)
2. How much can it cost me for plumbing and there Will be a tank outside the house for bringing water into the house (but excluding the tank and borehole) I just want a rough estimate on pipe running
3. Cost of plastering the whole house in and out
4. Tilling the patio, seating room/dining , full tiling of toilet and baths x 2 and kitchen
5. Cos of running electricity wires and including Nepa meter

Please brothers and sisters I just need your assistance on this regard. Thanks
get your estimate at an affordable price just Whatsapp me on 07051805606
Re: I Need More Info On Completing A 3bedroom Flat After Okoko In Lagos by Chekitaut: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
Post the building plan you may get sm1 here to gove you estimate at free of charge, but without drawing nothing can happen

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Interlocking And Block Producers In Lekki Axis / Uncompleted Modular Refinery For Sale / Plots Of Lands In Lekki And Ajah Axis For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.