Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,571 members, 7,861,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers In Oyo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers In Oyo (505 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja / 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph / High Epidemic Of Weed Smokers In Yoruba Young Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers In Oyo by Sanusiaderoju12(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
Two newly recruited Constables of the Durbar Police station in
Oyo and a member of the Discipline Intelligent Group of Nigeria
(DIGON),Oparemi Goke and Ogunyemi Mujeeb, have died while
chasing weed smokers.
The security operatives drowned around 7:30pm on Sunday July
12, 2020, at Awerintu river, Oke Eletu, while chasing the hoodlums
who ran towards a bridge washed away by the flood.
The policemen had followed one of the hoodlums into water he
jumped into but got swallowed by mud. Their corpses were
recovered in the late hours of the same day.

https://www.withinnigeria.com/2020/07/18/two-policemen-drown-while-chasing-weed-smokers-in-oyo/
Re: Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers In Oyo by vastolord4(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
What did I just read? Bush mean caught the hunter.. una rip
Re: Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers In Oyo by heendrix(m): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
News that gives joy grin
Re: Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers In Oyo by Nemanja(m): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hmmmm na wa o
Re: Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers In Oyo by Nemanja(m): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
grin
Re: Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers In Oyo by kings59: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
I learnt how to swim in a swamp. I know all the swimming skills:

Butterfly, Arm stroke+ leg kick, Forward upright craw, Back stroke, Breast stroke, and the side stroke.

It's good we all learn how to swim, you never can tell when the situation comes where you would have to swim to remain alive.

I can go 13 meters in 6 second.

RIP to the policemen.
Re: Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers In Oyo by Kylekent59: 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
kings59:
I learnt how to swim in a swamp. I know all the swimming skills:

Butterfly, Arm stroke+ leg kick, Forward upright craw, Back stroke, Breast stroke, and the side stroke.

It's good we all learn how to swim, you never can tell when the situation comes where you would have to swim to remain alive.

I can go 13 meters in 6 second.

RIP to the policemen.

Same way I learnt mine. But how did you pass that side stroke? kinda hard.

Arm stroke is the best for me. See as untrained police officers ran to their death.
Re: Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers In Oyo by DaddyRochie1642: 1:32am On Jul 19, 2020
So Somebody Cannot Smoke his Weed In Peace again grin grin
Re: Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers In Oyo by XXLMANDIGO: 8:08am On Jul 19, 2020
angry

(1) (Reply)

Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm – Suspect Tells NDLEA Operatives / Man Claims Bolt Driver Connived With SARS Officers To Extort 100k From Him-video / Lekki Tollgate: “murderer” RCCG Members Petition Adeboye Over Pastor Yemi Osinba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.