Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Cac Living Water Daily Devotional Guide.-sunday, July 19, 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cac Living Water Daily Devotional Guide.-sunday, July 19, 2020 (169 Views)

Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) / Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2022 (Anglican Communion) / Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2020 (Anglican Communion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cac Living Water Daily Devotional Guide.-sunday, July 19, 2020 by babalomike: 7:27am On Jul 19, 2020
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.
Sunday, July 19, 2020.
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.-Sunday, July 19, 2020

TOPIC:
YOUR DECISION DETERMINES YOUR DESTINATION (I)

Read Luke 15:11-16.
11. And he said, A certain man had two sons:
12. And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.
13. And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.
14. And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.
15. And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.
16. And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.

MEMORISE: And the younger of them said to his father, "Father, give me the portion of goods that falls to me." So he divided to them his livelihood (Luke 15:12)

EXPOSITION

Life has four constants, which are time, birth, death and decision. However, we influence each of these variables. Decision is something somebody has chosen or makes up his or her mind about after considering alternatives. Also, it is the process of coming to a conclusion, or determination about something (Encarta dictionary of English language). Luke 15:11-32 discusses the life of a man who has two sons, whose names are not mentioned, but the younger is regarded as the prodigal son.Prodigal is a French word that has been adopted in English language. It means being wasteful, or extravagant. The prodigal son, who was the younger of the two sons, decided to have his own share of the yet-to-die father's wealth. Having bequeathed it to him, he went ahead to squander it. The decision he made determined and dictated what he eventually got.

You are the architect of your decision, but you aren't the master of the consequence. You have control over your choices but have no power over the consequences. You make the choice, and the choice automatically dictates the outcome. The young man, who was very rich, ended up in penury, to the extent of trying to share meal with pigs.

Please Click on this link to read up
[url][/url]https://www.liftedgospel.com/2020/07/cac-living-water-daily-devotional-guide_18.html

Thanks
Re: Cac Living Water Daily Devotional Guide.-sunday, July 19, 2020 by ebenhazard(m): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2020
God help us all

(1) (Reply)

Priest Take It Personal As Man Start Laugh While Recitin His Marital Vow [VIDEO] / Prayers For Your Community/neighborhood / how can i do it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.