Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) (4296 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by CSAC: 7:36am On Jul 19, 2020
The Rivers state police command has arrested two suspected cultists and oil thieves for allegedly killing and burying alive three persons they accused of feeding the police with information about their illegal bunkering activities in the state.

The kidnap victims, Baridomale Sunday Tor, Baridon Gbarabera, and Barisiton Nawee, were said to have been buried alive with their mouths and hands tied by their abductors on March 14. The men were declared missing after they failed to return home.

Following months of detailed investigation, two suspected cultists, Barididum Danaa, aka ‘kill and bury’ and his accomplice, Prophet Nkpe, both members of the dreaded Degbam Cult group, were arrested and they led men of the Anti-cultism Unit of the Police Command to the area where the three bodies were exhumed....

FULL STORY:https://www.topgistpedia.com/2020/07/suspected-cultists-bury-police.html?m=1

Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:40am On Jul 19, 2020
The only reason I fear PH city....

CRIME CRIME CRIME

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by hisgrace090: 7:40am On Jul 19, 2020
The heartlessness of most River state people are legendary.

All manner of crime without looking back, what a life?

No beast can be this cruel to its brother.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by donbachi(m): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2020
"kill and bury"...and dem still neva bury am alive also.
Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by blazingblender(m): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2020
from their names you will know they are ogoni...ogoni and ogbakiri people are set of heartless people of rivers state... rip to the dead
Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by Infrabetatech: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2020
Living like the world depends on you

Contact me on my SIG
Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by Temitopemo6e6(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2020
John 19:30 Jesus said, “It is finished. he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by illicit(m): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2020
Killing and burying alive

Who wrote this shit

and what is it with their names Bari this Bari that....

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by Olabode971(f): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2020
Nigeria can't be one again... and it will never be; with this incessant killings and maiming without blinking an eye....
Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by Onyenna(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
I feel this country is done for........
Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Khayceeofficial:

CRIME CRIME CRIME
So lagos is safe.... You must be mad.. Am staying in pH here... Nothing like crime.... That shit happened in the village
Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by Khayceeofficial(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
ikennamadu1:

So lagos is safe.... You must be mad.. Am staying in pH here... Nothing like crime.... That shit happened in the village

God bless you!
Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by Symphony007: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
ikennamadu1:

leave all these simpletons. It's a coordinated effort by their kind and even the Lagos-ibadan expressway media to portray everything outside the south west as bad and dangerous. You will never hear them report about skull minning and other killings in that area.
Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by mightyhazell: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
all of them bari this bari that..

that's why them just they 'bary' alive any bariables
Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by Coldie(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ogoni people. I dont understand them and their problem with crime. These are the same people who woke up all of a sudden and declared obigbo ogoni land because obigbo is now most developed after ph and obio akpor, they like problem too much.
Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by Coldie(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
Crime in ph is caused ay the police unwillingness to act. Nigerian police has failed. Where i stay they sell drugs close to police station, they act like its not their biz. Lately in my area for d first time in my life am seeing cocaine been sold. And i know what cocaine attracts. But police is busy looking for innocent people to arrest cause u have beards

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by Coldie(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Instead of police to do regular patrols at night around der area of jurisdiction. Go station by 1am u go see say 3quarter of d police don go sleep. If theres a crime before they wake up and start gettn ready d thieves don reach house already
Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by FullBlastLight: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Dis is yet anoda atrocity dt's gross, horrendous & disheartening!

God hv mercy!

Everyday, everyday! Evil, evil!

Shld we stil be looking 4ward 2 d time where evils like dis wil no longer be perpetrated in our land, or shld we jst perish d thought?

OP, ur 1st paragraph though!

It reads they were "killed & buried alive"!

Methinks one can't be killed & stil be alive 2 be buried again!

Jst thinking sha!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by goatBBQGRILLS: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
They look very hungry like my fellow griller

but why will someone be feeding corrupt naija police information when u know that they can never protect u. come to think of it

you are not a law abiding citizen just looking for your own pocket.

I HATE POLICE INFORMANTS

All of us at GOATBBQGRILLS
Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by Samfloxin(m): 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Me, giving info to Nigeria police? Chineke ekwela ihe ojoo.
Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
goatBBQGRILLS:
They look very hungry like my fellow griller

but why will someone be feeding corrupt naija police information when u know that they can never protect u. come to think of it

you are not a law abiding citizen just looking for your own pocket.

I HATE POLICE INFORMANTS

All of us at GOATBBQGRILLS
u get work 4 life so? na NL trolling dey put
food 4 ur table? Na him ur parent go take proud of u 4 life. u even carry person name open profile. ehicj kin life b dis? ignore dem Aunty MANNA. we dey 4 u gallantly

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by goatBBQGRILLS: 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
u get work 4 life so? na NL trolling dey put
food 4 ur table? Na him ur parent go take proud of u 4 life. u even carry person name open profile. ehicj kin life b dis? ignore dem Aunty MANNA. we dey 4 u gallantly

Low budget [b][/b]

if u display your zombeizm here your monicker will be banned

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by johnykgoal: 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
chai! people get mind oo
Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by goatBBQGRILLS: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
says goatbbqgrills that can't use his head to create a moniker grin

grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by flemsy15(m): 6:21am On Jul 20, 2020
How can u b called "Kill & bury" & u r still burying someone alive? when the "kill" comes after the "bury"?
Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by authority2006(m): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2020
Khayceeofficial:

CRIME CRIME CRIME

Wike's Christian Holy state!
Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by Openbusiness4: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2020
shocked
Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by authority2006(m): 8:21am On Jul 20, 2020
ikennamadu1:

Khayceeofficial:

God bless you!
Symphony007:
leave all these simpletons. It's a coordinated effort by their kind and even the Lagos-ibadan expressway media to portray everything outside the south west as bad and dangerous. You will never hear them report about skull minning and other killings in that area.

They're burying your sons and daughters alive, but you're more concerned about the south west than what is happening to your people. You will receive sense one day

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2020
No problem! Na to bury them to alive

The matter don settle!

So that they too will have the first hand experience of what their victims went through

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Heavy Gunshots As Adamawa Police Command Under Revenge Attack / Hotel Door Lock - Secure Your Hotel Rooms With Modern Rf Card Lock. / Man Stabbed To Death By Wife In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.