Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Did Jesus Create Heaven And Earth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Create Heaven And Earth? (262 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Create Heaven And Earth? by frankline461: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2020
Now, there has been a lot of controversy on this topic as many people have claimed that Jesus is the same person as God. Jesus is God! That is a fact that has been proven but according a lot of bible verses, before all power was given to him, he always referenced an higher entity which he called his 'Father' and even went as far as saying that 'No one goes to the father except through him'. This would almost depict that that there was somebody else involved in creation and he held majority of the power.

Now the argument here is that people are claiming that Jesus is the same God that created heaven and earth, and not the son that is sitting at the right hand of God and who all the power in heaven and earth had been handed over too. Please, I need clarifications with bible verse references. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Practical Reasons Why You Shouldn't Compare Yourself With others. / Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Authors Yoruba Bible After 15 Years / King Solomon, Worthy Of Imitation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.