Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Us Lawyer Says Hushpuppi Still Stands A Chance Of Winning His Court Case - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Us Lawyer Says Hushpuppi Still Stands A Chance Of Winning His Court Case (235 Views)

Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? / Naira Marley Dances With Strippers At Strip Club After His Court Trial (video) / D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Us Lawyer Says Hushpuppi Still Stands A Chance Of Winning His Court Case by CandiidOnline01: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
US LAWYER SAYS HUSHPUPPI STILL STANDS A CHANCE OF WINNING HIS COURT CASE EVEN AFTER THIS HAPPENED

Gal Pissetzky, a top Chicago lawyer who is representing suspected Internet fraudster, Ramon Abass, aka Hushpuppi, has said that his case is getting better though he was denied bail and transferred to California.

Follow link to continue reading...

https://candiidonline.com/2020/07/19/us-lawyer-says-hushpuppi-still-stands-a-chance-of-winning-his-court-case-even-after-this-happened/

Re: Us Lawyer Says Hushpuppi Still Stands A Chance Of Winning His Court Case by Whitecoal711: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lol
before nko ,what do I expect from a lawyer

1 Like

Re: Us Lawyer Says Hushpuppi Still Stands A Chance Of Winning His Court Case by Highbeepeeh(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
Mr White, you guys claim we're duping U. Yet U still go ahead to be his defendant.

OYINBO FOR LIFE UNA GO BE MUMU

Instead of you to reject the offer, you are forming he can still win the case.

U NAUSEATE ME MAN.

All the LEGIT HUSTLER out there i know GOD NO GO SHAME US.

(1) (Reply)

Watch NDDC MD Seemingly Faints Durning Investigation Of Funds / I’m Not A Hoe In Reality – Naira Marley Reveals True Personality / Nengi Bags Endorsement Deal While In Big Brother’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.