Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter (37250 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 61 Residents In Kaduna In Fresh Attack / NDLEA Arrests Drug Peddler At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos / Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by Amotolongbo(f): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2020

Gunmen at the early hours of Sunday abducted Juwairiyya Murtala, 17-years-old daughter of a member representing Danbatta Constituency in the Kano State House of Assembly, Murtala Musa Kore at his country home.

Juwairiyya Murtala, an SS II student of Government Girls Secondary School, Jogana was reportedly seized in place of her father who wasn’t at home at the time of the incident.

Multiple security sources claimed that armed men stormed the legislator’s home in Kore village, Danbatta local government area of Kano at around 2:00am to carry out the dastardly act.

The visibly disturbed legislator while addressing journalists on the development said he was the target of the kidnapping gang who out of frustration seized his daughter.

The lawmaker further revealed that “they told my wives and children that they were there to kidnap me and were not ready to leave empty-handed, and in fulfilment of their vow kidnapped my daughter instead of me.”

Kore said “I was in Kano when I received a phone call from my country home by 2:30am and was intimated that kidnappers have abducted my daughter, Juwairiyya.

Giving a graphic picture of the incident, Kore explained, “the abductors invaded my house and tied up my elder brother, Lawal Kore whom they had mistaken for me when he told them that I wasn’t home they went inside my family’s quarters to verify his claim.

However, the legislator said the kidnappers are yet to contact him for ransom.

Speaking on the situation in a telephone conversation, DSP Abdullahi Haruna failed to either confirm or deny the story, adding he was out of Kano metropolis on an equally important engagement.

In his words “at the moment, we are at Falgore forest, and I’m hearing for the first time, and as soon as we return to Kano, I will make my enquiry and get back to you.”

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/19/bandits-storm-lawmakers-home-in-kano-abduct-17-year-old-daughter/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by ClassicMan202(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
FTC

I thought I had something to say when I booked this space.. But since na them them matter, make I just keep quite, I sha pity the innocent girl, may God help her

BTW... Space for rent, man gats raise some funds

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by flyingpig: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
The chicken is coming home to roost

Anyway, not impressed until they kidnap Zahra Buhari

182 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by emillysmigael(f): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
This is part of what the masses are facing daily and those above seem not to care...Nkw it is getting to those above the masses!!!

I pray the lil girl is safe and sound

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by Deebwebb: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
shocked mehn we need to act fast,this country is collapsing,no were is safe.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by Righteousness89(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
If the politician can be treated this way, what is the hope for the common man?

Northern leaders need to Sit up before Bandits take full control of Goverance over there!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by Amotolongbo(f): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
If cats continue feasting on rats and remain unchecked by the dogs, if the cats finish feasting on the rats, they will turn on to puppies to feast on.

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by Amotolongbo(f): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
[i]If the politician can be treated this way, what is the hope for the common man?

Northern leaders need to Sit up before Banduts take full control of Goverance over there!
Northern elders are the ones sponsoring and shielding the bandits

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by LKTJ123(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
I Only Pity The Innocent Daughter That Her Life Will Never Remain The Same If She Is Lucky Enough To B Release.
As For Me I Don't Pity Any Politician.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by dederocs(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
Keep playing politics with death...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by Olabode971(f): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
I told someone yesterday; that's its just a matter of tick_tack(time) before the lawmakers will know what they were all into...

Now; its happening live...

Let's share this our fatherland; and let everyone knows where his/her portion lies..

To your tents; Oh Nijerians

grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
God. I am just wondering, where is she now, what are they doing to her. God, why.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by Dotherightthing: 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
If the politician can be treated this way, what is the hope for the common man?

Northern leaders need to Ssit up before Bbandits take full control of Ggoverance over there!

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by henry4991(m): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by Ruggedniggaone: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
this shit is getting too much but it even better than common that can't afford ransom,those lawmakers get govt money to pay ransom.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
Let’s take it to them
Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
This bandits dn take over from Boko Boys....na dem dey run things now.

Last last we go alright

12 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by Freeeanijor: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
The monster they nurtured is now uncontrollable.

23 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by Ayemileto(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
shocked
Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
Dividends of democracy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by BULLIONVAN4(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
cheesy
The hunter is now the hunted.

I like it, let it keep going on till it reaches the top security service chiefs
And our top polithiefcians
To know if they'll act fast in security aspect.

16 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by Enoch07: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
it's another one
Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by luvkidtemmy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
cheesy
Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by majamajic(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Seems sex is not Haram ?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by techmo(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
lipsrsealed

Na wa for Northern Nigeria

Let all Southerners mind their business on this or else this folks would leave bandits and terrorist and start killing Southern officers

8 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by awoniyi1236(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Revolution is knocking

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by xynerise: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Family business

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by gambia(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Issorite. 4 +4 is a goal.

9 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by Amuluonyenaego: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
ClassicMan202:
FTC
in this kind news u no get joy oo
Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by bukkysam(f): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Good news if this is happening to them maybe things will change for better in this country. God bless Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter by Arrewa: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nairaland they are not bandit but kidnapers!!

For those guys up there shouting on top of their voice that northerners Nigeria is this and that...

We have kidnapers in every state in Nigeria including Abuja...

Kano is not the first state in Nigeria Someone was kidnapped by gun men...it is happening even in Abuja and Lagos.

This is the kind of news coming from the north that will hit the front page within a blink of an eye.

I posted a news of a great inventor from the north who invented ventilator and sweeping machine since morning instead of making the front page...

It was dump in religion section

https://www.nairaland.com/6000983/young-nigerian-invented-ventilator-wins#91865759

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sacked Female Fidelity Bank Staff Defrauds People With The Bank T-Shirt / Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu / Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.