Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Regarding The Evacuation Flight, My Mood Is Very Complicated! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Regarding The Evacuation Flight, My Mood Is Very Complicated! (167 Views)

Mood Is Screaming 'sex'! But Your Heart Is Jumping Up And Down In Worry? / Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients / COVID-19: 10 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation From UK Test Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regarding The Evacuation Flight, My Mood Is Very Complicated! by Annabella11: 4:29am On Jul 20, 2020
“A third evacuation flight has departed the United States of America for Nigeria, with 324 Nigerians on board.The flight left the Newark Liberty International Airport, New Jersey, shortly before midnight on Friday, and will arrive Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, on Saturday afternoon.”“The United States has experienced a surge in the COVID-19, with the recent second wave of infections. Only on Thursday, 75,600 new cases were recorded.A total of three evacuation flights have been successfully conducted with hundreds of stranded Nigerians brought back home.”

For our citizens to go home, the mood is actually very complicated. At this moment, going home is the best thing, but there is no guarantee that there will be a risk of infection on the way home. And for the United States, why should foreigners leave at this moment? What is their real intention? Is it to reduce the pressure on epidemic prevention? I dare not think of more terrifying things!

(1) (Reply)

Support Doctor No Dey- Agboyi Ketu / .we Went On A Cruise September 30th And I Am Certain I Came Back With This. / How To Subside Diabetes Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.