Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Thermostat Removal - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thermostat Removal (1891 Views)

Why the need to convert car fan to Manuel and remove thermostat / The Effect Of Fuel Subsidy Removal On The Prices Of Cars / You Should Never Remove Your Car Thermostat To Avoid Overheating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thermostat Removal by tosyno85(m): 5:52am On Jul 20, 2020
Pls is removing the thermostat of a car a good idea? Please advantages and disadvantages. Thanks
Re: Thermostat Removal by donbuchi1(m): 6:40am On Jul 20, 2020
Horrendous idea, never never you remove it.

Do you have an electric pressing iron? Do you know why it goes off and on when in use?

6 Likes

Re: Thermostat Removal by melviniyke2002(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2020
Why do u even thought about it
Re: Thermostat Removal by ksmart027(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2020
I am tired of advising people, These particular topic have been treated here in nairaland over and over again. Just make your research and you will find the answer you seek.
Re: Thermostat Removal by buygala(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
donbuchi1:
Horrendous idea, never never you remove it.

Do you have an electric pressing iron? Do you know why it goes off and on when in use?

Go ahead and remove it and connect the fan auto switch if your car has it..

I had a Honda Accord Baby Boy...before I sold the car, I kept asking different mechs to reconnect the thermostat and return the fan to factory settings of switching off and on when needed..

All the mechs were of the Opinion that putting back the thermostat is bad...I then met one who just reconnected the fans auto switch and the car's fans started working automatically without the need for any thermostat...

The left fan facing the gearbox side of the engine compartment only comes on when the vehicle's temperature gauge hits the middle and goes off after like 15 seconds when it has cooled the engine down, while the the two fans come on automatically when the ac is switched on ...

And that car's engine warms up within 3 minutes of cold start

All in all, that car's fans worked perfectly without any thermostat...
Re: Thermostat Removal by jodecibmw: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
@tosyno85;- Do not follow the quoted advise.
Never you remove your vehicle thermostat for any reason what so ever.
I REPEAT! DO NOT TAMPER WITH OR REMOVE IT AT ALL.

buygala:

I had a Honda Accord Baby Boy...before I sold the car, I kept asking different mechs to reconnect the thermostat and return the fan to factory settings of switching off and on when needed..

All the mechs were of the Opinion that putting back the thermostat is bad...I then met one who just reconnected the fans auto switch and the car's fans started working automatically without the need for any thermostat...

The left fan facing the gearbox side of the engine compartment only comes on when the vehicle's temperature gauge hits the middle and goes off after like 15 seconds when it has cooled the engine down, while the the two fans come on automatically when the ac is switched on ...

2 Likes

Re: Thermostat Removal by buygala(m): 6:10am On Jul 21, 2020
jodecibmw:
@tosyno85;- Do not follow the quoted advise.
Never you remove your vehicle thermostat for any reason what so ever.
I REPEAT! DO NOT TAMPER WITH OR REMOVE IT AT ALL.

Ogbeni calm downgrin

If the fan is cycling on and off and vehicle is reaching operating temperature within very few minutes from cold start without the thermostat, what is now the problem? grin

Fuel consumption on that baby boy became very close to factory spec after that auto connection...and the guy I sold it to has been to Lagos and back without any issues...Nigga didn't even have a flat tyre during the journey from Jos to Lagos and back grin...that's how uneventful the journey was...

Luckily for me, the DC I use presently still has the factory thermostat and fan wiring installed ..but I am damn sure if that thermostat gets stuck in the close position, I will yank the thing out...that's if like the baby boy, the engine fan can be made to run on auto mode without any thermostat
Re: Thermostat Removal by IMOHS(m): 7:26am On Jul 21, 2020
My new tokunbo Toyota matrix ac blows cold den hot air, don't know if it's a thermostat issue,the auto elect said something about wiring it direct, don't know if it's a good idea, would like the ac to blow cold cold air continuously
Re: Thermostat Removal by diportivo: 7:35am On Jul 21, 2020
IMOHS:
My new tokunbo Toyota matrix ac blows cold den hot air, don't know if it's a thermostat issue,the auto elect said something about wiring it direct, don't know if it's a good idea, would like the ac to blow cold cold air continuously

go to an ac tech

thermostat for ac isnt the same as being discussed by the OP.

oga poster for up,do not remove ur thermostat

if u suddenly av overheating issues,fix the issue and leave the thermostat out of it
Re: Thermostat Removal by IMOHS(m): 7:40am On Jul 21, 2020
Ok. Tnk u.i ll do dat
Re: Thermostat Removal by thebigkendo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
diportivo:

go to an ac tech

thermostat for ac isnt the same as being discussed by the OP.

oga poster for up,do not remove ur thermostat

if u suddenly av overheating issues,fix the issue and leave the thermostat out of it

Except if the thermostat is the issue.. Eg stuck close
Re: Thermostat Removal by thebigkendo(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
buygala:

The function of the "thermostat" is to enable the engine warm up faster.. It blocks the exchange of coolant between the radiator & the engine until the engine warms up.. It does not control the cooling fan

If your engine without thermostat warms up within 3 mins(which I doubt, exaggeration maybe).. Then with thermostat it should warm up within a minute or less..
Re: Thermostat Removal by thebigkendo(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
buygala:

Ogbeni calm downgrin

If the fan is cycling on and off and vehicle is reaching operating temperature within very few minutes from cold start without the thermostat, what is now the problem? grin

Fuel consumption on that baby boy became very close to factory spec after that auto connection...and the guy I sold it to has been to Lagos and back without any issues...Nigga didn't even have a flat tyre during the journey from Jos to Lagos and back grin...that's how uneventful the journey was...

The problem is the car will not reach operating temperature as at when it should & it will consume more fuel for that extra time...
Because something is working, does not mean it is working well, because it is working well does not mean it is working optimally

Re: Thermostat Removal by buygala(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
thebigkendo:

The problem is the car will not reach operating temperature as at when it should & it will consume more fuel for that extra time...
Because something is working, does not mean it is working well, because it is working well does not mean it is working optimally

The car I am talking about warms up even faster than my DC which has its thermostat intact..

From a cold morning start in Jos, by the time I back out of my compound and make my way to work which is barely 2 kilometres away from home, the vehicle temp gauge is already very close to the middle.....and Nigerians know how cold Jos can be..

By the time I switch on the car a few minutes later for a 5 minute drive to court, the vehicle is at optimal temp within two minutes...and the fan may never come on for a whole day unless I meet some hefty traffic...

And yes, the fuel consumption was better...I was getting 8km per liter on city driving compared to the 5km per litre before the fan auto connect...I know this because I deliberately drove the car till the car stopped due to an empty tank..I then bought 575 naira fuel (exactly one gallon of fuel), reset my trip A to 0.0 and drove within the town till the car stopped due to no fuel...by the time that car stopped, I had covered 32.4 kilometres, which is approximately the exact factory stated mpg for the car...it's rated 20mpg for city driving...

For express driving, it took me exactly 11 litres of fuel to cover the 108km distance between Jos to Bauchi town...that's almost 10km per litre smiley

D nigga who bought the car told me after filling his tank (65 litres) at NNPC in Jos, the gauge came down to 'e' at Owo in Ondo State...that should be close to or more than 600km on a full tank..he didnt use ac sha...so it seems the longer d journey, the better the mpg grin

Don't misconstrue me Sir, I am all for thermostats and stuff...but I honestly never knew a baby boy's fans can work in auto mode without a thermostat, and still get amazing MPG and not overheat at all...in fact if that vehicle is driven for about 20 minutes and parked under normal sunshine, by the time you come back in about an hour and switch on the vehicle, the temp gauge will rise to the middle before you even back out of where it was parked....that's how efficient the heating preservation of the enginewas grin

And yes, just one fan (gearbox side) comes on when the engine need it...the other fan never comes on unless I switch on the vehicle AC, at which point, the AC thermostat cycles on and off both fans and compressor depending on temp in one of the AC hoses...

And yes...when fan was connected direct, the engine idle RPM hardly went below 1000rpm unless on very long journeys...but with the fan auto connect, engine idle rom dropped to about 750rpm and rises to 1000rpm when AC is switched on

My present car, a Honda DC V6, has both engine and ac factory thermostats installed...and it's all good...but if that engine thermo gets stuck in the closed position, I will take it to my rewire to yank it out and set the fan the way he set the baby boy's...I cannot be on 160km/hr on Lokoja-Abaji Road and have one yeye thermostat close on me and overheat my car...I will only put a new thermostat if the fans can't run on auto without one..

Personally, I feel the fans auto cycling on and off without a thermostat is the best of both worlds..no thermostat to put one in trouble on a lonely road and vehicle still hits optimum operating temperature very fast...

Lastly, aside the Honda Baby boy with a 4-cylinder engine, I dont know if any other car can have fans on auto without the thermostat...if any car's fans need the thermostat to run on auto, then the thermostat is compulsory...

I am not a mechanic but as a hands-on user, this is my humble opinion due to my personal experience smiley
Re: Thermostat Removal by AmuDimpka: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
tosyno85:
Pls is removing the thermostat of a car a good idea? Please advantages and disadvantages. Thanks

It is wrong, I used to think it's tropicalization but it's wrong
Re: Thermostat Removal by AmuDimpka: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
IMOHS:

Check your heater , evaporator and condenser
Re: Thermostat Removal by thebigkendo(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
buygala:

The car I am talking about warms up even faster than my DC which has its thermostat intact..

From a cold morning start in Jos, by the time I back out of my compound and make my way to work which is barely 2 kilometres away from home, the vehicle temp gauge is already very close to the middle.....and Nigerians know how cold Jos can be..

By the time I switch on the car a few minutes later for a 5 minute drive to court, the vehicle is at optimal temp within two minutes...and the fan may never come on for a whole day unless I meet some hefty traffic...

And yes, the fuel consumption was better...I was getting 8km per liter on city driving compared to the 5km per litre before the fan auto connect...I know this because I deliberately drove the car till the car stopped due to an empty tank..I then bought 575 naira fuel (exactly one gallon of fuel), reset my trip A to 0.0 and drove within the town till the car stopped due to no fuel...by the time that car stopped, I had covered 32.4 kilometres, which is approximately the exact factory stated mpg for the car...it's rated 20mpg for city driving...

For express driving, it took me exactly 11 litres of fuel to cover the 108km distance between Jos to Bauchi town...that's almost 10km per litre smiley

D nigga who bought the car told me after filling his tank (65 litres) at NNPC in Jos, the gauge came down to 'e' at Owo in Ondo State...that should be close to or more than 600km on a full tank..he didnt use ac sha...so it seems the longer d journey, the better the mpg grin

Don't misconstrue me Sir, I am all for thermostats and stuff...but I honestly never knew a baby boy's fans can work in auto mode without a thermostat, and still get amazing MPG and not overheat at all...in fact if that vehicle is driven for about 20 minutes and parked under normal sunshine, by the time you come back in about an hour and switch on the vehicle, the temp gauge will rise to the middle before you even back out of where it was parked....that's how efficient the heating preservation of the enginewas grin

And yes, just one fan (gearbox side) comes on when the engine need it...the other fan never comes on unless I switch on the vehicle AC, at which point, the AC thermostat cycles on and off both fans and compressor depending on temp in one of the AC hoses...

And yes...when fan was connected direct, the engine idle RPM hardly went below 1000rpm unless on very long journeys...but with the fan auto connect, engine idle rom dropped to about 750rpm and rises to 1000rpm when AC is switched on

My present car, a Honda DC V6, has both engine and ac factory thermostats installed...and it's all good...but if that engine thermo gets stuck in the closed position, I will take it to my rewire to yank it out and set the fan the way he set the baby boy's...I cannot be on 160km/hr on Lokoja-Abaji Road and have one yeye thermostat close on me and overheat my car...I will only put a new thermostat if the fans can't run on auto without one..

Personally, I feel the fans auto cycling on and off without a thermostat is the best of both worlds..no thermostat to put one in trouble on a lonely road and vehicle still hits optimum operating temperature very fast...

Lastly, aside the Honda Baby boy with a 4-cylinder engine, I dont know if any other car can have fans on auto without the thermostat...if any car's fans need the thermostat to run on auto, then the thermostat is compulsory...

I am not a mechanic but as a hands-on user, this is my humble opinion due to my personal experience smiley

You are still missing the point.. Thermostat has no direct connection with the fan on auto...

You are using sight to judge operating temperature..
You might not be able to differentiate 80degC & 95degC just by looking at the guage & those values will affect engine performance & efficiency..

Going by your logic of removing things that can go wrong, you might as well go & ahead connect the fan back directly too, since the switch controlling it can do bad on the express during one of your journeys & also wire it directly to the battery since the relay can go bad too grin grin grin

I spent 8 years in Jos, so I know how cold jos is, especially between November & Febuary
Re: Thermostat Removal by autologic: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
Go ahead to remove the thermostat and also connect the fan direct as well . You don't have anything to lose except losing your engine to wear sooner than expected grin
Re: Thermostat Removal by buygala(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
thebigkendo:

You are still missing the point.. Thermostat has no direct connection with the fan on auto...

You are using sight to judge operating temperature..
You might not be able to differentiate 80degC & 95degC just by looking at the guage & those values will affect engine performance & efficiency..

Going by your logic of removing things that can go wrong, you might as well go & ahead connect the fan back directly too, since the switch controlling it can do bad on the express during one of your journeys & also wire it directly to the battery since the relay can go bad too grin grin grin

I spent 8 years in Jos, so I know how cold jos is, especially between November & Febuary

Sir, try running a good specimen of a baby boy with fan on auto and report here with videos grin...Not one with a blown head gasket, or bad radiator cover or weak fan, or other cooling defect..

I never said I know for sure that a thermostat is part of what makes a vehicle fan run on auto..

On ur inference that I don't know what I am looking at korokoro on my temp gauge, kindly keep driving ur car when the temp gauge is on red since a vehicle temp gauge isn't generally accurate and operates on a Baba Ijebu level grin

Finally, until u run a baby boy engine fan on auto without thermostat and gauge the results with that of one run direct and one run with thermostat, you are not in any position to refute my narrations grin

And yes, Jos is presently very cold, especially very early in the morning...so for a vehicle to warm up within 3 minutes of driving is quite a biggie...and no I am not exaggerating...

Like I said earlier, my v6 DC with factory thermostat doesn't even warm up that fast...and just like to baby boy,the fan only comes on when the temp gauge is around the middle...I am not quite cut out for stopping during journeys and putting a thermometer inside my engine to gauge its temp...the temp gauge is there for that reason...

So if you are implying that the Baby Boy gauge is malfunctioning, or that I am blind,I will take it in good faith as my Oga wey you be grin..but I sha know that car's performance is as close to factory performance as possible, considering the horrible fuel here in Naija...

I can make bold to say that with the useless fuel sold here in naija, if that car can hit 32.4 kilometres per gallon while city driving,e don try grin
Re: Thermostat Removal by adanny01(m): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
buygala:

And yes, just one fan (gearbox side) comes on when the engine need it...the otherwise fan never comes on unless I switch on the vehicle AC, at which point, the AC thermostat cycles on and off both fans and compressor depending on temp in one of the AC hoses...

You have misunderstood what a thermostat does.

Thermostat in a car has no direct connection with cooling fans.

A thermostat is purely a Mechanical device while the fan is electrical.

A thermostat only blocks cold coolant coming from radiator to engine when cold an allows coolant to enter the engine when optimum temperature is reached. That's the end of its job.

What controls the fan is a fan (temperature)q switch (sensor). It is a simple smaller thermostat device just like the other thermostat but this time it merely completes a circuit turning the fan at a certain temperature and opens the circuit at other lower temp. Some mechanics call it cold start sensor.

The thermostat closes coolant at lower temp and the fan switch turns on the fan at high temp.

The temp range between the low and high is the optimum operating temperature of the engine.

Direct fan connection is just joining the 2 wires of the fan switch sensor. Any car fan will work automatically if this sensor is not bypassed.

If your baby boy heats up to operating temp in less than 3mins WITHOUT THERMOSTAT, IMHO you have a problem.

Ii am currently facing this issue in my EOD. I removed the thermostat because I its rubber seal got broken and it doesn't close properly. The issue i have is that if I am driving in rain or high speed with AC, the temp falls too low and RPM goes high. It also happens when I put on AC at cold startq, the temperature does not climb to operating temp leaving me with high RPM.

Yes your temp gauge will climb but not to operating temperature in 3 mins. It takes me 10-15mins to get to optimum 1temperature and that's without AC. With AC, almost never, unless in hold ups.
Re: Thermostat Removal by thebigkendo(m): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
buygala:

Sir, try running a good specimen of a baby boy with fan on auto and report here with videos grin...Not one with a blown head gasket, or bad radiator cover or weak fan, or other cooling defect..

I never said I know for sure that a thermostat is part of what makes a vehicle fan run on auto..

On ur inference that I don't know what I am looking at korokoro on my temp gauge, kindly keep driving ur car when the temp gauge is on red since a vehicle temp gauge isn't generally accurate and operates on a Baba Ijebu level grin

Finally, until u run a baby boy engine fan on auto without thermostat and gauge the results with that of one run direct and one run with thermostat, you are not in any position to refute my narrations grin

And yes, Jos is presently very cold, especially very early in the morning...so for a vehicle to warm up within 3 minutes of driving is quite a biggie...and no I am not exaggerating...

Like I said earlier, my v6 DC with factory thermostat doesn't even warm up that fast...and just like to baby boy,the fan only comes on when the temp gauge is around the middle...I am not quite cut out for stopping during journeys and putting a thermometer inside my engine to gauge its temp...the temp gauge is there for that reason...

So if you are implying that the Baby Boy gauge is malfunctioning, or that I am blind,I will take it in good faith as my Oga wey you be grin..but I sha know that car's performance is as close to factory performance as possible, considering the horrible fuel here in Naija...

I have driven a Baby Boy in the UK when I went for my Masters (Cambridge precisely) , and I got much higher city mpg due to the premium fuel there...So I can make bold to say that with the useless fuel sold here in naija, if that car can hit 32.4 kilometres per gallon while city driving,e don try grin

1. I am not Implying the guage is bad or inferring you are blind or don't know what you a looking at.. I gave a specific range which you might not be able to differenciate using the analog temp guage on the instrument cluster..
You don't need a thermometer to check coolant temperature, you need a scan tool for that, even the cheapest scan tool will do.

2. My point is, your baby boy engine is not getting to operating temperature as fast as it was designed to,
The 3mins warm up time which you are seeing as great.. With the thermostat installed it, it will be way less which may add an extra 1 or 2 mpg self grin grin.

Operating temperature to you is "close to the middle mark" while to the ECU, it is a specific value(90 ish degC & above), so your temperature gauge can be near the middle but not yet at operating temperature.

Without thermostat, your engine coolant temperature will not get to that specific value as fast as it is designed to.. It will eventually get there sha.

With thermostat removed & fan running directly.. It will probably never get to the operating temperature but hey, the car will still run but not optimally.

I always tell my friends, engine overcooling is better than overheating but optimal temperature is best..

If I am on a journey & my engine temperature goes above normal, I will connect my fan directly, remove thermostat & use water a coolant self, till I get to my destination or have time to fix the real issue but that will not make me start telling people thermostat is useless or fans should be connected directly to avoid overheating..

& please stop reading meaning or inference to what I type, what ever I type is literal, when I am being sarcastic, you go know grin grin grin grin
Re: Thermostat Removal by thebigkendo(m): 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
adanny01:

A thermostat only blocks cold coolant coming from radiator to engine when cold an allows coolant to enter the engine when optimum temperature is reached. That's the end of its job.

If your baby boy heats up to operating temp in less than 3mins WITHOUT THERMOSTAT, IMHO you have a problem.

Yes your temp gauge will climb but not to operating temperature in 3 mins. It takes me 10-15mins to get to optimum 1temperature and that's without AC. With AC, almost never, unless in hold ups.

If he had said at idle, his temperature climbs to operating temperature in 3 mins..it will make more sense to me, but while in motion without thermostat, the story is far-fetched, but na hin motor so I no drag the matter..
Re: Thermostat Removal by buygala(m): 1:56am On Jul 22, 2020
adanny01:

What controls the fan is a fan (temperature)q switch (sensor). It is a simple smaller thermostat device just like the other thermostat but this time it merely completes a circuit turning the fan at a certain temperature and opens the circuit at other lower temp. Some mechanics call it cold start sensor.

The thermostat closes coolant at lower temp and the fan switch turns on the fan at high temp.

The temp range between the low and high is the optimum operating temperature of the engine.

Direct fan connection is just joining the 2 wires of the fan switch sensor. Any car fan will work automatically if this sensor is not bypassed.

Ii am currently facing this issue in my EOD. I removed the thermostat because I its rubber seal got broken and it doesn't close properly. The issue i have is that if I am driving in rain or high speed with AC, the temp falls too low and RPM goes high. It also happens when I put on AC at cold startq, the temperature does not climb to operating temp leaving me with high RPM.

Let's agree to disagree Sir grin

I am no mechanic...I just stated what I experienced smiley
Re: Thermostat Removal by buygala(m): 1:59am On Jul 22, 2020
thebigkendo:

If he had said at idle, his temperature climbs to operating temperature in 3 mins..it will make more sense to me, but while in motion without thermostat, the story is far-fetched, but na hin motor so I no drag the matter..

In motion, rpm is higher even though more air is getting to the Radiator fins hence d faster temp climb...

But as u said, na my moto grin

If any of una dey Jos, I can get u guys a free test drive in the said vehicle....
Re: Thermostat Removal by buygala(m): 2:05am On Jul 22, 2020
thebigkendo:

1. I am not Implying the guage is bad or inferring you are blind or don't know what you a looking at.. I gave a specific range which you might not be able to differenciate using the analog temp guage on the instrument cluster..
You don't need a thermometer to check coolant temperature, you need a scan tool for that, even the cheapest scan tool will do.

2. My point is, your baby boy engine is not getting to operating temperature as fast as it was designed to,
The 3mins warm up time which you are seeing as great.. With the thermostat installed it, it will be way less which may add an extra 1 or 2 mpg self grin grin.

Operating temperature to you is "close to the middle mark" while to the ECU, it is a specific value(90 ish degC & above), so your temperature gauge can be near the middle but not yet at operating temperature.

Without thermostat, your engine coolant temperature will not get to that specific value as fast as it is designed to.. It will eventually get there sha.

With thermostat removed & fan running directly.. It will probably never get to the operating temperature but hey, the car will still run but not optimally.

I always tell my friends, engine overcooling is better than overheating but optimal temperature is best..

If I am on a journey & my engine temperature goes above normal, I will connect my fan directly, remove thermostat & use water a coolant self, till I get to my destination or have time to fix the real issue but that will not make me start telling people thermostat is useless or fans should be connected directly to avoid overheating..

& please stop reading meaning or inference to what I type, what ever I type is literal, when I am being sarcastic, you go know grin grin grin grin

During idle, fan comes on at most 6 minutes after cold start...

In the DC, during idel, fan comes on like 10 minutes after cold start..

If the engine had a problem, I am sure a round trip of about 1800km from Jos to Lagos and back as well as idling in traffic on 3mb would have exposed it...

Like I said earlier, nigga didn't even have a fact tyre during that Journey and back...in fact sef, water or oil no short at all

But let's Sha agree to disagree grin...I agree I don't know what I am saying...a free test drive is available for anyone of you in Jos to debunk my claims grin...I mean a free test drive for both the baby boy, if the guy I sold it to is in town, as well as a free test drive of my DC if I am off work..
Re: Thermostat Removal by mikesleek(m): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
my own question is this: Your continuous use of the word Nigga, wetin happen gan gan?
Re: Thermostat Removal by buygala(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
mikesleek:
my own question is this: Your continuous use of the word Nigga, wetin happen gan gan?

Damn nigga ...

Issoryt grin

Better follow the gist and stop looking for nigga grin
Re: Thermostat Removal by diportivo: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Honda is nice tongue

my 2000 model quest as at then had a permanent SES light on

code was P1148 grin

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Car Chase Scene You Have Ever Seen In A Movie? / Camry 1999 Overheating Problems / Mercedes Benz C180 1996 Vs Peugeot 406 1997

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.