Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Should I Run Bsc And Hnd Together? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Run Bsc And Hnd Together? (196 Views)

How To Further My Career In Canada With Nigeria HND / How Much Does A BSC Holder Earn As A University Non-Academic Staff? / Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Run Bsc And Hnd Together? by Jacuzzi55(f): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2020
i am currently studying agriculture(300l) in a particular university but i always wants to study civil engineering(i have ND in engineering before going to university ) but as fate will have it i found myself in agriculture which is not bad too but i still have a great interest in my first course
Recently i heard hnd form is out which i have applied for it.
hnd is a two years course and i am currently left with two years in university as well
Is it advisable to proceed?
Re: Should I Run Bsc And Hnd Together? by OvisFranko: 12:36am On Jul 22, 2020
Life is all about being focused.( The X-Ray Principle).
Focus on the Agriculture you are studying at the moment. Think of how to be a major player in the Food Security space. This should be the picture you are painting in your mind.
After your B.Sc in Agriculture,you can proceed to do Post-Graduate (P.GD) in Civil Engineering.
You can then use the Civil Engineering knowledge in designing effective storage mechanism for our agricultural produce.
Agriculture is the Future!

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19: Arc Chukwudi Ezenwa Speaks On How To Stay Strong In Business / Starting A Career In NGO / My View On Mentality And Mind Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.